Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341869 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (3535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
Pataki:
What do you guys think of this guy? I think he is the perfect CB we are looking for. shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2b20E7YWTc

I no go lie... I didn't want to watch this clip cos I no wan raise my hope... are we signing him for sure...?! it's a mystery...

Then the clips only shows his tackling which is very impressive but his heading ability nko...?!

Stoke City won't look to Play to feet... they'd rather employ long balls into the 18... I still think he's found wanting in the aerial duels department... another Mangala...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I no go lie... I didn't want to watch this clip cos I no wan raise my hope... are we signing him for sure...?! it's a mystery...

Then the clips only shows his tackling which is very impressive but his heading ability nko...?!

Stoke City won't look to Play to feet... they'd rather employ long balls into the 18... I still think he's found wanting in the aerial duels department... another Mangala...
Might be another Mangala; strength without brain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2016
This dude looks like he ain't afraid of tackle but epl is faster Dan seria a
And ref won't hesitate to send him off if he's sliding is much....
Like some one said he might be another mangala or zouma
John stones can be available for 35m na instead of dis dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
sod09:
This dude looks like he ain't afraid of tackle but epl is faster Dan seria a
And ref won't hesitate to send him off if he's sliding is much....
Like some one said he might be another mangala or zouma
John stones can be available for 35m na instead of dis dude

This is suppose to be a joke right ? Bcuz, I do not understand what zoumas name is doing in your list. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

This is suppose to be a joke right ? Bcuz, I do not understand what zoumas name is doing in your list. angry
abeg jus pass and go....
Its not my fault u don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
sod09:
abeg jus pass and go....
Its not my fault u don't understand

Lol...! Ok sir.

Though its unfortunate to compare zouma and mangala, but what can one expect from an arrssssenal fan? No surprise there. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I think he is a massive massive improvement to Per. Aerial ability, the video does not show it. But he stands at 6'2. Per is 6'4. Combined with the speed he has in those legs of his, alongside his very good shooting range and dexterity, it is an insult to equate him to Mangala.

There are reports that Arsenal is considering him. Playing with the likes of Higuain surely must have improved him on marking with intelligence.

I like him and he is far better than Gabriel and Per in my own view.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

Lol...! Ok sir.

Though its unfortunate to compare zouma and mangala, but what can one expect from an arrssssenal fan? No surprise there. tongue
I told u to leave in leave u won't just listen
Now let me lecture ur sorry ass....
Mangala city won capital cup and finished 4th
Ur useless chelshit finished I don't even know self, now where was ur zouma
Now back to my own comment....I said d guy can be a mangala(worst buy) or zouma(good buy) either way I will prefer stones
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
sod09:
I told u to leave in leave u won't just listen
Now let me lecture ur sorry ass....
Mangala city won capital cup and finished 4th
Ur useless chelshit finished I don't even know self, now where was ur zouma
Now back to my own comment....I said d guy can be a mangala(worst buy) or zouma(good buy) either way I will prefer stones

Ok Sir. Thank you for lecturing my sorry arrrssss Sir.

Bwauhahahahaha....! So what planet were you when zouma got injured and ruled out of the season?

Anyways, I mean no harm though. The bolded is clearer compared to what you typed earlier.

@ Arsenal

Congrats for coming second which makes no difference from CFCs 10th position. You and the rest of the gayynerss knows why tongue

Peace bro, I no troll again. wink

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

Ok Sir. Thank you for lecturing my sorry arrrssss Sir.

Bwauhahahahaha....! So what planet were you when zouma got injured and ruled out of the season?

Anyways, I mean no harm though. The bolded is clearer compared to what you typed earlier.

@ Arsenal

Congrats for coming second which makes no difference from CFCs 10th position. You and the rest of the gayynerss knows why tongue

Peace bro, I no troll again. wink

yeye day smell
Wen God was sharing shame I guess d chelshit fans was left out, u can call ur position
Aw does his injury affect ur season
Remind me if u in any European competition next season
Leicester winning d EPL is a slap on all d so called top 4 not AFC alone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

El Neny nko?? That one that was also rumoured to be 10 times better than Herrera....

Lmao... Remind us again... who won the community shield... the same shield manure is poised to play at the beginning of next season...?!

Ogbeni... whatever you've been drinking that is making you hallucinate and show signs of amnesia... you really should quit it... your liver no carry am... if you must jam talk... at least... make coherent statement... maybe when you're sober tomorrow morning... come and make amends at this pathetic brand of trolling...

Good night...
This was balistic mehn. Ipopalomo don kill mumu.

So I missed the battle?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2016
sod09:
abeg jus pass and go.... Its not my fault u don't understand
Yeeeee!
So sod09 murdered diggs yesterday. I missed the battle... O0oo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2016
Iwobi is Arsenal's new no 17
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:23am On May 28, 2016
Spy360:

Yeeeee!

So sod09 murdered diggs yesterday. I missed the battle... O0oo!

Wetin dey worry this one now? cheesy which battle you dey refer to?
Spy360 why you dey like fall person hand self,ehn? Just when I feel say you don finally buy sense, you wan descend into your Folly.

Kwantinu....!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
diggz:

Wetin dey worry this one now? cheesy which battle you dey refer to?
Spy360 why you dey like fall person hand self,ehn? Just when I feel say you don finally buy sense, you wan descend into your Folly.

Kwantinu....!
E pain am o! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
That awkward moment when u realise Zidane has more UCL medals as a player and manager than Ur entire club....

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
when will arsenal win d UCL? a) dis yr
b) next yr
c) not in a life time...

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 28, 2016
grin
Really pity the Arsenal Fans!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2016
Klopp and Simeone though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 11:08pm On May 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
That awkward moment when u realise Zidane has more UCL medals as a player and manager than Ur entire club....

Bwaaaauhahahaha....! cheesy

You are a confirmed wickedt guy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Klopp and Simeone though

Are better than wengay..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
lekkie073:
when will arsenal win d UCL?
a) dis yr

b) next yr

c) not in a life time...
let me phone a friend... His name is sinizia.

*phone rings*

Sinizia: hello
Emaprince: hello my man... This is Ema
Sinizia: who?
Emaprince: Emaprince na..
Sinizia: Oh, ema wetin the happen na?
Emaprince: omo I dey hotseat o.. And this is the final question. It is worth 10milla. I need you to help me answer it correctly.
Sinizia: 10 gini Pass me the question make I deal with am now now!!
Emaprince: ok... The question si: when will arsenal win d UCL? a) this year
b) next yr
c) not in a life time...
Sinizia: ah ah bros prince.. This is the cheapest question I have ever faced. You sef suppose answer this one with ease na.
Emaprince: pls just go straight to the answer, there's no time
Sinizia: The answer is capital C!!!!!!
Emaprince: ok, thank you very much.

So lekkie073, over to you. I hope the answer is right?

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iheanyi40(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
Zidane: Manager for 6 months- Wins UCL

Di Matteo: Manager for 6 months- Wins UCL

Wenger: Arsenal Manager for 20 years: 0 UCL trophies grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2016
Chei..... Na wa oh..
Zidane under 1yr is a UCL winner(1st french manager to do so), yet some managers go dy pride wit certificate of attendance every yr....... Tufiakwa #spits..

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 11:32pm On May 28, 2016
Emaprince:
let me phone a friend... His name is sinizia.

*phone rings*

Sinizia: hello
Emaprince: hello my man... This is Ema
Sinizia: who?
Emaprince: Emaprince na..
Sinizia: Oh, ema wetin the happen na?
Emaprince: omo I dey hotseat o.. And this is the final question. It is worth 10milla. I need you to help me answer it correctly.
Sinizia: 10 gini Pass me the question make I deal with am now now!!
Emaprince: ok... The question si: when will arsenal win d UCL? a) this year
b) next yr
c) not in a life time...
Sinizia: ah ah bros prince.. This is the cheapest question I have ever faced. You sef suppose answer this one with ease na.
Emaprince: pls just go straight to the answer, there's no time
Sinizia: The answer is capital C!!!!!!
Emaprince: ok, thank you very much.

So lekkie073, over to you. I hope the answer is right?

You forgot the 4th option, Bro Emma - in their dreams. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Klopp and Simeone though
As in final tragedy that follows them is not ordinary. The same for Juventus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 28, 2016
lekkie073:
when will arsenal win d UCL?
a) dis yr

b) next yr

c) not in a life time...
C. Not in 2 life times!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
proudly9ja:
Iwobi is Arsenal's new no 17

It doesn't really matter which no they all turn up on as long as its not a disaster like GALLAS 10.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2016
iheanyi40:
Zidane: Manager for 6 months- Wins UCL
Di Matteo: Manager for 6 months- Wins UCL
Wenger: Arsenal Manager for 20 years: 0 UCL trophies grin
Di Matteo: sacked thereafter and remains clubless after 5years.
Zidane: to follow suit.
Wenger: still coach of Arsenal.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:05am On May 29, 2016
When Zidane has won a Champions League trophy in 145 days as a manager and you can't do it in 19 years..

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:55am On May 29, 2016
I knew our other 'fans' will use this Madrid UCL win to score cheap troll points grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 10:26am On May 29, 2016
An0nimus:
I knew our other 'fans' will use this Madrid UCL win to score cheap troll points grin

Before! What were you expecting?

Anyways,the trolling points ain't cheap guy. This useless club should try playing in the finals more often or win a UCL trophy at least. Abi, shame no dey catch una ni ? ?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (3535) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m), Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.