Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2324063 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
lekkie073:
better u don't play than turn a liability to ur team..
xhaka....liability
giroud.....liability
ozil.....liability loading...

LMAO... how do you survive with this sort of reasoning...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

LMAO... how do you survive with this sort of reasoning...?
I pop less of alomo grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Between manure and Tottenringham... who bottle pass...?!
Arsenal bottling it in February and March in EPL since 0BC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
An0nimus:

Arsenal will not forever be below Manutd. No one can say for sure what will happen in the next decade. Until the last decade L'pool had more English league titles than Utd. The league tropylessness for AFC started from a season yeah? then it increased to two and got to now. How many seasons has ManUtd gone now? Like I said, we can choose to troll in amusement but we can't predict these things. I just want Arsenal to win one UCL in their history, I don't care how long it takes. I need one UCL. That's the only ammo trolls have against us. The rest are irrelevant.

I understand your notion,buh you should know banter is inevitable homie.
even as successful a club United is we still get trolled outrageously by some of your Gayner brethren who know that Arsenal is grossly lesser in Glory compared to Manchester United!

Point is, it's all "banter" bro!!!!!!

and for your UCL hopes,u might wait to see your grandkids turn into adult before Arsenal can lift that trophy!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
TRendlona:

I wonder y arsenal fans will b comparing themselves with man utd. This is a team that has 4 CLs of which arsenal has nthin... The man utd dah surpassed liverpool in league trophies were really promising before then and they had wat it took to surpass Liverpool.

With the present Arsenal squad, i dnt see them winning the CL in the next 20 years.....
Even chelsea has name than Arsenal in Europe. They've wone the UCL and the UC.

Cn u imagine the last time u reached the quater final ov UCL was in 2010... Nawa oo

Owkk we all knw barca and ac milan had a better squad dah was y dey eliminated u in d previous UCLs buh wen d perfect opportunity came, what happened Ordinary monaco knocked u out.. Very soon ull start calling urseves a big team..

As far as m concerned, Arsenal is in d level of all those sevilla, moncheglabach, napoli etc

The reason y Arsenal looks big is becos they are in EPL.
If arsenal were to b in la liga or bundesliga, who go know them?

U guys shud learn hw to park well and know ur place..

I knw if arsenal fans read this, they'll start taking it back to history.. As though we alll born then.

thank you for this post... *sighs*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Incase Pataki is hiding here

[img]http://i./QuIlJNc2KTAxa.gif[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Spy360:

Meanwhile...

Embolo just rejected Manure for Shalke. So much for being a big club.
Did United place any bid for Embolo?? Did United in away activate Embolo's clause?? If u cant confidently answer yes to both questions, slap yourself 3 times....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lmao. See that one calling Martial "Man of The Bench" when Bellerin is yet to kick a ball this Euros!!

At least Martial has played up to an hour. When ll Bellerin play?? Even if its just for 10 seconds??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LTSHANGY: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arsenal are topping the premier league table! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
LTSHANGY:
Arsenal are topping the premier league table! cheesy
They do clean the seat for others every season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LTSHANGY: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
chrisley024:
They do clean the seat for others every season.
I just can't guess who they cleaned the seat for this season. The blue or red side of Manchester? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
LTSHANGY:

I just can't guess who they cleaned the seat for this season. The blue or red side of Manchester? grin

like they did last season...

p.s:

can someone tell that Ademanure to quote somebody and stop being a pussy...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LTSHANGY: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

like they did last season...

p.s:

can someone tell that Ademanure to quote somebody and stop being a pussy...?

Last season's wonder happens once in a blue moon.. The Manchester sides are going to decide this season's winner.. Mark this space.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
LTSHANGY:

Last season's wonder happens once in a blue moon.. The Manchester sides are going to decide this season's winner.. Mark this space.

like last season...?! hahaha... joker...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lukaku should never be mentioned on this thread again.

I am impressed by that boy called Michy Batshuayi. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pataki:
Lukaku should never be mentioned on this thread again.

I am impressed by that boy called Michy Batshuayi. cool

Impressed because he scored a tap in?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:20am On Jun 27, 2016
If you are not watching the Copa America finals between Argentina and Chile then you are definitely missing some good footy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2016
VAMOS CHILE!!!!!! grin grin

Back to Back champions, Congrats to Sanchez (Player of the tournament). I guess i am worried he would return to us burned out again.

My player of the tournament has to be Gary Medel (Chile and Inter Milan). what a player!!! energy, intelligence, agility, excellent tackling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Uefalona no reach south america... All those barca and messi fan boys go clear comot for this thread...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2016
ColtPython:

Impressed because he scored a tap in?

Nope. But rather he is intelligent in the box. He knows how to intelligently free himself from defenders in the box. He consistently did that yesterday for Belgium. That was what impressed me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Incase Pataki is hiding here

[img]http://i./QuIlJNc2KTAxa.gif[/img]

You are very useless! Against Slovakia, you are posting this useless gif upandan.

Alaini ituju omo gege-oloorun!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
LTSHANGY:

d next epl trophy already has Manchester written on it.....it remains to be seen whether it will be united or city but one thing is sure.....
only two managers can win it for now...Jose or Pep cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lmao. See that one calling Martial "Man of The Bench" when Bellerin is yet to kick a ball this Euros!!

At least Martial has played up to an hour. When ll Bellerin play?? Even if its just for 10 seconds??
At least Bellerin is not our best outfield player,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Lol... calm down... I wanted him to quote me... but as he's a fan of manure bottling company... he hasn't... make I school am... on the difference between Anthony and Hector...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

thought they said he is d fastest player?
oh I forgot....being fast on d ball doesn't translate to being good with d ball cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
lekkie073:
oh I forgot....being fast on d ball doesn't translate to being good with d ball cool

Yes he's the fastest player in the world with the ball... only drafted into La roja following the injury sustained by Carvajal... Jaunfran is a better right back than Hector experience wise... so no qualms... but Anthony omo Martial... lol... best player for manure last season... integral part of Les blues following the numerous friendlies played did a disappearing act... he adeLANA finish... hahaha... grin...

even the striker I hate most Oliver Giroud clocking more goals and game time than a certain Anthony... which begs us to revisit the transfer fee paid by manure... a €60 million player that can't deliver on the big stage...

Give it up for Anthony Martial... man of the bench...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
lekkie073:
He still remains the best LB in EPL live with that, it has got nothing to do with just pace, olodo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

even the striker I hate most Oliver Giroud clocking more goals and game time than a certain Anthony... which begs us to revisit the transfer fee paid by

Give it up for Anthony Martial... man of the bench...
giroud at 20yrs has not even worn d authentic French national team Jersey talkless of sitting in d dugout grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
lekkie073:
giroud at 20yrs has not even worn d authentic French national team Jersey talkless of sitting in d dugout grin

Which is a shame really... Martial is being benched by a shit striker... cover your face in shame...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
One for barca fans abi make I go look for trouble...? grin

Modified*

I dey go barca thread... *evil laughter...*

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

So bcoz Martial was United's best outfield player now means he's guaranteed a starting shirt for France?? Abeg i thought u were smarter than that Alomo sipping imbecîle. A player's form for club doesn't necessarily determine his position in the National team and vice versa. Take Goetze for example.

Anyways shebi Bellerin is the best RB in all of EPL?? So tell me why the best RB in EPL cant bench a 31 yr old Juanfran in a major tournament? Even if its for 1 min??

Rashford, Sanches, Martial, Coman, Embolo, Delle Ali. These are few of the players in Bellerin's age group who have all represented their respective countries this Euros. When will Bellerin also represent his country. When ll Bellerin be proud enough to go to his family house in Barcelona and tell his family members stories of how he represented his country at a major tournament??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Which is a shame really... Martial is being benched by a shit striker... cover your face in shame...
was martial a CF when he assited Monaco in dumping u guys out of ucl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (3495) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Jodera, patrickmuf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.