Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353185 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! Una go hear am.....don't worry. grin

My next match is on Friday, few minutes to kick-off, I'll log off. My logging in depends on the outcome of the match. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:

So you want to compare a world cup winner CB Mustafi with a Holding from Bolton a Championship side? Or a Chambers who thinks he is DM one minute, a RB the next minute and now playing as a CB?

Well done. Keep boiling your brain in the pot of foolishness shogbo?! grin

Tihiahiaha grin grin

A whole Holding that you kinda rated highly, all of a sudden is now substandard..

Holding that nearly scored a header in pre season? ...Holding that was a "steal" to be allegedly sold for 8 figures in the nearest future..

Egbon why .... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
sinizia:

So Holding is no longer a bargain purchase? So he's no longer better than Stones? grin grin

No be only Stones, na Gravel sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
sinizia:
Pataki and Kokaneprodigy, my own be say, when United finally goofs, please temper justice with mercy. Don't troll us.

We're brothers, don't let the mocking and trolling derail the love we share. grin grin

Lol Pant-aki will not do that evil,he's my elderly friend na!! gringrin grin

Pataki am I saying your mind? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
My United brethren, when ill-luck befalls us, I hope y'all are ready for our rivals? The hate on that day go too much. Y'all better buy a heartache-proof on that day. As we dey enjoy now, better prepare on time for revenge. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:

No be only Stones, na Gravel sef.

Gravel to be used in building a "Holding Chambers" for "Mufasa" in order to put it in "Cech".

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
elrony:

Lol Pant-aki will not do that evil,he's my elderly friend na!! gringrin grin

Pataki am I saying your mind? shocked

I don't fear Pant-aki, I just hope Elfenomino will not resurrect to haunt us on such day. That's one gayner troll I dey fear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
elrony:

Tihiahiaha grin grin

A whole Holding that you kinda rated highly, all of a sudden is now substandard..

Holding that nearly scored a header in pre season? ...Holding that was a "steal" to be allegedly sold for 8 figures in the nearest future..

Egbon why .... angry

Holding actually scored in the pre-season tour. He will get better. We bought Koscielny from the French lower ligue, and see how he has improved over the years.

Personally, I even rate Holding better than Gabriel. For £2m, he is a STEAL. Playing alongside a Chambers who is very prone to perpetual mistakes was a gross error from Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
sinizia:
My United brethren, when ill-luck befalls us, I hope y'all are ready for our rivals? The hate on that day go too much. Y'all better buy a heartache-proof on that day. As we dey enjoy now, better prepare on time for revenge. grin

If ill luck befall our team, the heartbreak from the matchday would be enough for me...

I'll just go watch Egbon Pant-aki and his go-go dance troupe on YouTube to quench my grief!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Useless club!!
Very very useless good for nothing football club!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
sinizia:

You just watch. grin

Chelsea fans dey wait for una..... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
sinizia:

I don't fear Pant-aki, I just hope Elfenomino will not resurrect to haunt us on such day. That's one gayner troll I dey fear. grin

That ninja is still in ICU. .. I hope he remains there for a Lil while.. grin

Afrodoc2 can make sure of that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:

Holding actually scored in the pre-season tour. He will get better. We bought Koscielny from the French lower ligue, and see how he has improved over the years.

Personally, I even rate Holding better than Gabriel. For £2m, he is a STEAL. Playing alongside a Chambers who is very prone to perpetual mistakes was a gross error from Wenger.

I hope for your team's sake he gets better with all this belief you have in him...

So that you can sell him as usual!!!

Kos was really sad yesterday like he lost his family in a tornado...

Losing na bad thing sha.. grin

How you take pull your jersey yesterday?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
I catch cold every time we lose.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
I was expecting a 'goal rush' really. I already pointed out that the team which outscores the other wins, just that I didn't plan to lose.

That said, our defence was shiit, our goalie was caught out with that free kick, we need our big men back to get back up.

Meanwhile, I hope this is AW's last season? If he won't spend he should just bLip oFf.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Spy360:
I was expecting a 'goal rush' really. I already pointed out that the team which outscores the other wins, just that I didn't plan to lose.

That said, our defence was shiit, our goalie was caught out with that free kick, we need our big men back to get back up.

Meanwhile, I hope this is AW's last season? If he won't spend he should just bLip oFf.

I predicted a loss but hoped we'd win. Liverpool was loaded with firepower, a good coach and Arsenal had intern-defenders. It would have been a miracle if we won. This season is not going to be beans.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Spy360:
How is a football(or any other sports) game won b4?? Is it not by obviously outscoring ur opponent?? SMH. E be like say watching Mane tear thru ur defence like dat must ve messed with ur wiring upstairs. SMFH!!

Arsenal is shît on a normal day. 19 yrs of UCL won't change that. Sorry bro.

Hahaha! I laff in Japanese. Wenger has five more yrs to go. Didn't u get the memo?? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
I kudunt believe my eyes when i read that it is the team which outscores that wins!
Did these Arsenal fans think football was a beauty contest where players will parade and the most good looking team wins? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Spy360:
I was expecting a 'goal rush' really. [size=14pt]I already pointed out that the team which outscores the other wins[/size], just that I didn't plan to lose.

What an outstanding revelation. You should put in your application for the next Nobel prize. This discovery here could b the solution to global wars

afrodoc2:

I kudunt believe my eyes when i read that it is the team which outscores that wins!
Did these Arsenal fans think football was a beauty contest where players will parade and the most good looking team wins? cheesy

Or Friday night pole gogo-dancing in Netherlands where the winner is determined by how many lapdance you give to patrons

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin grin
That's spy360 for u. More like olodo360
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Raumdeuter! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin grin
That's spy360 for u. More like olodo360
grin grin grin

Spy360,somewhere in Africa! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:

Airmark is intelligent. His trolling makes you see sense. Ramuzaki is a living example to that.
. cheesy

O dabi pe ori bobo yi ti daru finally
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

O dabi pe ori bobo yi ti daru finally

Goroso apari, sho gbadun sha?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
dopeJemi:
wicked..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
dopeJemi:

dopeJemi:
Spy360 u be boss o. Sharp sharp u don get ur own meme signed and endorsed by dopejemi himself grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
All this United fans ain't got chills at all....evil people! and a combo with Raumdeuter is always deadly grin...

I just hope we win our match tonight cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
New prayer point:
Dear Lord as we approach the last quarter of this year, may our enemies and adversaries not ve any reason to use us to do memes.
Oya e gbaduraaaaa.....

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Skimpledawg:
All this United fans ain't got chills at all....evil people! and a combo with Raumdeuter is always deadly grin...

I just hope we win our match tonight cry
No worry. Trolling Chelsea isn't a priority right now. Arsenal is on top of our to-do list.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
sod09:
wicked..... grin grin grin

Lana1:

Spy360 u be boss o. Sharp sharp u don get ur own meme signed and endorsed by dopejemi himself grin grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.