Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332002 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just trying to analyse our loss, I wouldn't fault the CBs rather it was at the FB position that we had issues, and that is because the wingers failed to cover up for them. AW should take note so as to correct the problem. Our next match is against Leicester. Must win game to silence our haters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Spy360:
Just trying to analyse our lose, I wouldn't fault the CBs rather it was at the FB position that we had issues, and that is because the wingers failed to cover up for them. AW should take note so as to correct the problem. Our next match is against Leicester. Must win game to silence our haters.
Omo we really need to silence those peeepuuu ooo,
The way they invaded this thread like vultures after that loss, mhen I had to run for cover till the ff day.
I couldn't even sleep with all sorts of monikers tormenting me in my dream, it was in that dream I knew what some monikers looked like in real life, if u say adisaowala 's description of raumdeuter 's head ain't far from the truth Omo na u know grin grin grin
Too bad party was launched on our thread after being starved for so long embarassed embarassed I'm still in shock bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Omo we really need to silence those peeepuuu ooo,
The way they invaded this thread like vultures after that loss, mhen I had to run for cover till the ff day.
I couldn't even sleep with all sorts of monikers tormenting me in my dream, it was in that dream I knew what some monikers looked like in real life, if u say adisaowala 's description of raumdeuter 's head ain't far from the truth Omo na u know grin grin grin
Too bad party was launched on our thread after being starved for so long embarassed embarassed I'm still in shock bro.
It is typical of us to bounce back with like a 10 game winning streak, and suddenly finds ourselves on top of the table...

...then the injuries kick in. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Spy360:

It is typical of us to bounce back with like a 10 game winning streak, and suddenly finds ourselves on top of the table...

...then the injuries kick in. cheesy

grin

Except good signings are made, forget bouncing back..... rather your Club gonna sink deeper!

We may hold another Party on the Thread this Weekend too!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Lana1:
Abegi. No dey try justify the rubbish u wrote.
Even a deaf & blind man knows ur post was directed towards United bcoz United and City were the only teams in big 4 who won their opening games last season.
So unless u now taking shots at City, i implore u to kip kwayet and use whatever u have inside that ur bald head to think b4 clogging up the forum with nonsense

I don't like to descend to Europa cup teams fans' level because time now, you guys will be fraternizing with your real mates. All those Eastern European Agberos na them be your equals

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:

I don't like to descend to Europa cup teams fans' level because time now, you guys will be fraternizing with your real mates. All those Eastern European Agberos na them be your equals

Who are your equals?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:

How many champions leagues have you won?

The only equal here is Assnal...please take several seats back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2016
But Manchester is playing UCL na... cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Except good signings are made, forget bouncing back..... rather your Club gonna sink deeper!

We may hold another Party on the Thread this Weekend too!
Just as we signed last season before finishing above United and Chelsea abi

Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Who are your equals?

Fans of UCL teams like, Raphael Nadal of Real Madrid, Boris Becker of Bayern and so and so

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:

Fans of UCL teams like, Raphael Nadal of Real Madrid, Boris Becker of Bayern and so and so

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, which clubs are your equals?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, which clubs are your equals?

Clubs partipating in UCL 2016/2017 of course. Which clubs are my equals in England ? Clubs in premiership of course. Is Aston Villa in the championship an equal ? Of course not.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:

Clubs partipating in UCL 2016/2017 of course. Which clubs are my equals in England ? Clubs in premiership of course. Is Aston Villa in the championship an equal ? Of course not.

Sunderland, watford, burnley are your equals?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
In the Premiership, yes. But in the UCL it would be Madrid, Juve and PSG. As for some people though, it would be Steau Bucharest, Hoffenheim etc, Europa league clubs.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:
In the Premiership, yes. But in the UCL it would be Madrid, Juve and PSG. As for some people though, it would be Steau Bucharest, Hoffenheim etc, Europa league clubs.

Define "equals"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:
Please don't insult us Madristas by calling us your equals. We are not there to make up numbers but to win the competition.

Thank You.
Signed Management

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:

grin
Blood of Agboniregun!
Arsenal fans saying they are the equals of Madrid and Juve in Champs League? Textbook definition of Delusion of grandeur.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Probability of Arsenal winning UCL this season is the same with Utd, Chelsea, Everton, Burnley, Villa, etc. So STFU!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
If you are in primary four , all other 400 children in that class are your equals, from 1st to 400, same thing as those in Nursery school. Now it is left to the reader to discern which one is primary and which one is secondary school, between UCL and Europa thingy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
afrodoc2:

grin
Blood of Agboniregun!
Arsenal fans saying they are the equals of Madrid and Juve in Champs League? Textbook definition of Delusion of grandeur.

Imagine useless club wey dey depend on Nkwobi and akpomo when na Nkwobi and Kpomo dey play ball for you, why Liverpool no go dey use you do Suya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
edoyad:
If you are in primary four , all other 400 children in that class are your equals, from 1st to 400, same thing as those in Nursery school. Now it is left to the reader to discern which one is primary and which one is secondary school, between UCL and Europa thingy

Are primary 4, 5, 6, 2, 3 equals? Since they are in the same school

Even in that primary 4, all the students are not equals

Primary 4- Arsenal, are sanchez and walcott equals?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Scummies are here again...... grin

Your stupid coach is about to procure Ballotelli.......una don resume una post-luis van gal wailing on their useless thread.

Bunch of MOANINGHOES. grin

What a befitting coach for scumtwats! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pataki:

Your stupid coach is about to procure Ballotelli.......una don resume una post-luis van gal wailing on their useless thread.

Behind your delusions of grandeur is extreme pain. When last did you win a UCL oh wait you have never?

Please go and mark your register there and come back battling for your 4th place..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Pataki, will the big boys play on Saturday?

I am hoping they play. But knowing the old geezer, he might say he is being careful about playing his big boys so quickly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pataki:

According to ParkinsonSport
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mahrezl signs new contract, you know they are shít when you can't even sign Vardy or Mahrez.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
63m and maybe we can consider giving you guys Depay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
See Thomas Vermaelen with a moment of madness there. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.