Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331561 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gnabry dey ball abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Imagine useless club wey dey depend on Nkwobi and akpomo when na Nkwobi and Kpomo dey play ball for you, why Liverpool no go dey use you do Suya

Ramudingo, did you see Arsenal's product in the German U-23 side ? We keep shaping up Germany, just like Ozil in the senior squad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2016
edoyad:
In the Premiership, yes. But in the UCL it would be Madrid, Juve and PSG. As for some people though, it would be Steau Bucharest, Hoffenheim etc, Europa league clubs.
Remove madrid from your team.. Well i believe arsenal is equal with barca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2016
United will be the [size=16] No 1 Club in Pot A [/size] of the [size=16] Europa League [/size] seeds...

[size=16] Top Club [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2016
SHOCKING ARSENAL are going to the UCL strictly to fill up the numbers and won't even be in the top seeds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

Remove madrid from your team.. Well i believe arsenal is equal with barca

Bomb dey ur head.

Madrid isn't even equal with Barca talk less of Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vanquay16:
SHOCKING ARSENAL are going to the UCL strictly to fill up the numbers and won't even be in the top seeds.
Since I won't be watching Arsenal in the Europa League, My support will go to United. I am sure they will not disappoint me.

Up United! Up Europa!! For Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Gnabry dey ball abeg
The guy just ripe well well. Good thing is he can play on both wings.

That is why I am of the opinion that given enough opportunities and trust, any talented player will do well.

Serge should win the Olympics for us, and return to challenge for a shirt in our first team.

We would have a barage of wingers and midfielders.

#JustImagine
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Gnabry dey ball abeg

Spy360:

The guy just ripe well well. Good thing is he can play on both wings.

That is why I am of the opinion that given enough opportunities and trust, any talented player will do well.

Serge should win the Olympics for us, and return to challenge for a shirt in our first team.

We would have a barage of wingers and midfielders.

#JustImagine

We go confirm how good he really is when them play Brazil for weekend. The Dream Team's defense has been shyte since their very first game conceding 4 goals to Japan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Usmanov should sell off and move to else where. He failed us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
We have money, we are willing to spend,we look for quality, we work 24,7 to get top players yet no show... An average right thinking club should have concluded a center back signing by now

Wenger we aren't saying you should lavish huge money senselessly on players,truly some ended up in Europa upon all the money they flushed, but a center back and a decent striker would be okay, we don't need media hype atall.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by antispexish(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ass senile fan

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Fkhalifa:
We have money, we are willing to spend,we look for quality, we work 24,7 to get top players yet no show... An average right thinking club should have concluded a center back signing by now

Wenger we aren't saying you should lavish huge money senselessly on players,truly some ended up in Europa upon all the money they flushed, but a center back and a decent striker would be okay, we don't need media hype atall.
Honestly It would be better to tell us he is not signing anybody at all. We would understand than all these 'we have money', ' we are looking for quality' bshit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Imagine useless club wey dey depend on Nkwobi and akpomo when na Nkwobi and Kpomo dey play ball for you, why Liverpool no go dey use you do Suya

grin grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Spy360:

Honestly It would be better to tell us he is not signing anybody at all. We would understand than all these 'we have money', ' we are looking for quality' bshit.
now he has come to scope us again as usual with welbeck will be back by Christmas story

Another attempt to dodge spending on a striker, expect him to come out and say Giroud is fit and back, Walcott, Alexis Akpom can all play there and don't forget welbeck will be back soon. So typical of him, hopefully this will be his last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Mahrez signs new Leicester contract

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Fkhalifa:
now he has come to scope us again as usual with welbeck will be back by Christmas story

Another attempt to dodge spending on a striker, expect him to come out and say Giroud is fit and back, Walcott, Alexis Akpom can all play there and don't forget welbeck will be back soon. So typical of him, hopefully this will be his last season
I wonder if he has ambition. If this were my last season, I will finish the club's cash reserve so as to leave with a title.
Or...
Is there something Wenger is not telling us? Someone has suggested the reason why he is not under pressure is because he covers for his bosses- Gazidis and Kroenke.

I feel Kroenke must have warned Gazidis not to spend beyond a certain amount while he comes out to boast about having money just so that the fans can buy tickets.

Could it be why Henry keeps asking the board to get with the times?

Something must be fishy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Suspect33(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Guys in the house, leicester vs arsenal on saturday, whats your prediction, who wins, will both team score??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Suspect33:
Guys in the house, leicester vs arsenal on saturday, whats your prediction, who wins, will both team score??
Both teams will score, but arsenal will still carry the day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Suspect33(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Both teams will score, but arsenal will still carry the day.
that my prediction also, na make arsenal no cme spoil me bet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
imagine if wenger didn't lose Higuain to Napoli .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Suspect33:
shocked , this one u af put bet in d matter my hand no dey oooo, b4 u say I ff cast ur bet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Suspect33(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

shocked , this one u af put bet in d matter my hand no dey oooo, b4 u say I ff cast ur bet.
lol, bro, no fear, na N100 i dey stake oh, i cant fit risk beta pepper ontop arsenal matter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pricelesss(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sanchez wanna leave grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Suspect33:

"The team that outscores the other will win"... grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Walcott plays penalties for my team. I'm crying

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pricelesss:
Sanchez wanna leave grin
What are saying? are you on heat again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
*Wenger since 2004* *Mourinho* came 2005 he won the league
twice and went. _Wenger still building the team_ *Ancelotti* came
and won the league and went _Wenger still building the team_
*Mancini* came won the league and went _Wenger still building
the team_ *Pellegrini* came won the league and went _Wenger still
building the team_ *Mourinho* came back again won the league
and went _Wenger still building the team_ *Ranieri* took Leicester
came from relegation zone and won the league _Wenger still
building the team_!! Im wondering what kind of a team he is
building since 2004.

Assnal!!! When una go change Wenger!!??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pricelesss:
Sanchez wanna leave grin

You carry goggles put for eyes like Baba Sala, come dey pout lips like persin wey warapa catch for mouth.

Will you gerrarahia mehn! angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Suspect33:

nah why arsenal no fit win be this... must you carry them on your ticket...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkhalifa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.