Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337921 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Eyin ota mi this is for you yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNF2YWE3QcY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
The fact that Ramsey plays any available position and comes out woeful more often than not confirms he's shit.
Lucas had to drop so deep since he wasn't getting any service, at a point it was Lucas providing services to Ramsey which he wasted as expected.
Iwobi commanded the mid-field much better than our jambody all power no brain number 10. As a matter of fact Iwobi should have played as number 10.

Wailer carry go!! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
fredoooooo:

Same league and UCL you won last year abi ? grin cheesy
Abi which kind of fans be this for goodness sake grin

Oya show me the league you won last season Charlie tongue

elrony:

Just negodu Joseph! !!!

Negodu wetin, abi you get UCL or league aspirations this season ?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 2:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Uber useless and yeye club that wants to concentrate on the premier league title that would soon be knocked out by February grin grin

Na only assanal them dey knock out for league. As for the CL we known their story. grin grin

Pataki how you dey! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2016
An0nimus:
It might be Carling cup but it sucks to lose out every other year. Sometimes was wrong in this game and I cant plaece my finger on it. Oya pundits make una come explain
Some teams without hope for main titles need it. Eg Manchester United, Southampton etc.

Those of us fighting for main titles use the EFL as a test for inducting new players into the first team or a new playing system.

Wenger in all his years has never won the trophy, shows how important he takes it. The team that wins it only qualifies for the qualifying rounds of the Europa League.

Guys like Jose Mourinho will love to win it so that he can use it as a defence against 'having a trophyless season'. Pffft!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
For the first time this season we lost a game and didn't score a single goal, Ramsey played as 10.

We've lost two games this season in all competitions, both games had Ramsey playing as 10.

Cc Spy360
So na Ramsey make una no win? Abeg free the guy. Even if you play Messi as 10 with those set of players we go still lose. Sotton played the first 11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Lana1:
Useless club! "We can now focus on the UCL" FC!! grin grin
Let us kukuma win the EFL FC. Aka manure utd.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Fkforyou:
For fvck sake, this was the same Southampton that beat you the other time 4 nil and you had to opportunity to revenge and make a statement instead decided to use your second team... For the love ofGod is Arsene Wenger out of his mind?

Even if it was just EFL cup, winning is winning and it affects the over all team confidence when we lose...it's simple psychology 101.
Arsene is just a retaard...Simple.!
See ode, sacrifice your CL and EPL team just to revenge a Southampton that would die to be in your position?

Lack of Champions League football is really affecting the brains of some fans. That you played on Wednesday doesn't mean it is a CL game o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Roland17:
Ramsey the 10 grin grin grin grin
I laugh in igbo and swahili
Ochi cheesy ochi cheesy ochi cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
edoyad:

Because they saw Arsenal, those moronic imbecillles thought a Wednesday EFL game was UCL.

English FA deceived them... cheesycheesycheesy

Some must have been searching for Bayern and Barcelona scores... cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Spy360:

Ochi cheesy ochi cheesy ochi cheesy

Ezigbo nwanne nde ewo oo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Roland17:

Ezigbo nwanne nde ewo oo grin
Nde ewo nwanne, i bola chi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Na those manure cretîns just dey make phool of themselves on this thread, game wey no bother anybody. Even other fans no even join them, and they are yet to realise they are being silly.
Come weekend they'll grab their trademark L/D.
Bunch of dunces.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2016
codedguy1:
Uber useless and yeye club that wants to concentrate on the premier league title that would soon be knocked out by February grin grin

Na only assanal them dey knock out for league. As for the CL we known their story. grin grin

Pataki how you dey! grin
Make sure to win the CL this season, unless amadioha go fry your eggs... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Na those manure cretîns just dey make phool of themselves on this thread, game wey no bother anybody. Even other fans no even join them, and they are yet to realise they are being silly.
Come weekend they'll grab their trademark L/D.
Bunch of dunces.
They all had orgasms last night. A rare event. Some must have ignored their wives. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Spy360:

Nde ewo nwanne, i bola chi?

Anyi no n'abali nga..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Spy360:

So na Ramsey make una no win? Abeg free the guy. Even if you play Messi as 10 with those set of players we go still lose. Sotton played the first 11.
just stop right there
soton played second team... d man is just useless he disrespect carling cup as if he's d highest title holder ,I would rather win d carlingcup Dan having a useless hope on epl or ucl dat we will get dump out by February.. d biggest fool of a mankind is someone who deceive himself...
it's has to stop can't wait for him to leave...as for Ramsey d guy is completely useless no position suits him
hope he leave wit d old man

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2016
sod09:
just stop right there
soton played second team... d man is just useless he disrespect carling cup as if he's d highest title holder ,I would rather win d carlingcup Dan having a useless hope on epl or ucl dat we will get dump out by February.. d biggest fool of a mankind is someone who deceive himself...
it's has to stop can't wait for him to leave...as for Ramsey d guy is completely useless no position suits him
[size=30]Who Carling Cup Epp? [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
The fact that Ramsey plays any available position and comes out woeful more often than not confirms he's shit.
Lucas had to drop so deep since he wasn't getting any service, at a point it was Lucas providing services to Ramsey which he wasted as expected.
Iwobi commanded the mid-field much better than our jambody all power no brain number 10. As a matter of fact Iwobi should have played as number 10.
Hmmm.. . The same Ramsey that's the best thing since Okpa Enugu? The same Ramsey that you guys rated above all midfielders in EPL, even one Gayner fan rated him above HOEzil. Na em you just did a U-turn and insulted? I just went back to read comments on Ramsey at Euros and now, and I just can't help but LMAO!! Well, Lana1 was right. . .

Lana1:
No one flip flops on this forum more than these pathetic Arsenal fans. Not even the legendary Pa Ramuzaki.

Ramsey at the Euros:
He's balling. Obviously better than all ManU players. Highest assist. Wales best player so far. See he even made Euro TOTT.
Ramsey in the EPL:
He's useless. A kick and follow player. Dont knkw why Wenger started him. He should ve started Cazorla instead.

Me:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4062558_dikcandribenabadboy_jpeg52248782a16aff21d42129414534403d

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
edoyad:

Na January breeze you just feel o grin
Spot the difference

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Ramsey was just a pogba in that position, useless, even Adelaide was better,

Jekinson is poor and no Arsenal quality,niles was better..

Gab,Rob and Gibbs were okay,Elnenny's game has regressed, the wenger Arsenal weakness has got to him, doesn't drive nor shoot again

Iwobi was the MoTm,, perez should be playing with the big boys,,I have a feel these kids are to low for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Meanwhile saw this somewhere and i agree

I must mention the entertainment factor of
tonight’s shambles. I badly want Simeone as
our next manager, but a lot of fans don’t
because of his defensive style. They feel it
won’t entertain them enough, but apparently,
the Arsenal style does entertain them? In
terms of entertainment, Arsenal have been
going down hill for about five years now. Ever
since we lost the creative core of Cesc, Nasri,
Song, and RVP in the space of 12 months,
we’ve gone down hill as a spectacle. Now and
again, Arsenal will blow a team away in style
(the Chelsea win earlier in the season), but
those types of performances seem to be more
of a rarity the longer Wenger stays. What is
the norm these days, is relentless sideways,
and backwards passing, and hardly any shots.
In fact, things have been getting so bad, that
before the Bournemouth game, we only had
four shots on target in the three previous
games. Even tonight, Southampton didn’t need
a keeper in the first half at all, and Forster
was barely called into action in the entire
game, as the Saints cruised in second gear, to
a much deserved victory.
For a manager with an attacking philosophy,
one has to ask, why are we so bad in the final
third? Even with the likes of Sanchez and Ozil,
we struggle to create. For me, the answer is
very easy, and we saw it tonight. Almost
every time we had possession in the final
third, we didn’t commit defenders by running
at them, we didn’t pressure the defence with
low or high crosses. All we did, was cut back
inside for a square pass or a pass backwards,
and it almost never came to anything. This
made life so easy for Southampton because it
gave them time to get plenty of numbers
behind the ball, and get defensively organised.
How is that entertaining? Not even Atletico
Madrid are that bad in the final third!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2016
sinizia:

Hmmm.. . The same Ramsey that's the best thing since Okpa Enugu? The same Ramsey that you guys rated above all midfielders in EPL, even one Gayner fan rated him above HOEzil. Na em you just did a U-turn and insulted? I just went back to read comments on Ramsey at Euros and now, and I just can't help but LMAO!! Well, Lana1 was right. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4062558_dikcandribenabadboy_jpeg52248782a16aff21d42129414534403d
Are u a natural dunce or it's just as a result of ur delirious state cos u won an EFL match. Show me a post where I ever hyped Ramsey this season or in the euros and I'll deactivate my account. If u can't never mention me again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
A Man U win seems more of a monthly menstrual cycle. They saw their peroid yesterday. cheesy Womanchester United should be more appropriate... cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Spy360:

[size=30]Who Carling Cup Epp? [/size]
who trophy less season epp

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Spy360:
A Man U win seems more of a monthly menstrual cycle. They saw their peroid yesterday. cheesy Womanchester United should be more appropriate... cheesycheesy

Why don't you use this analogy to describe assanal and winning the CL to find out if they even have a monthly menstrual cycle grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
sod09:
just stop right there
you've finally seen the light, I'm so happy for u.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
you've finally seen the light, I'm so happy for u.
check my post... I'm not one of dose who hype ramsey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are u a natural dunce or it's just as a result of ur delirious state cos u won an EFL match. Show me a post where I ever hyped Ramsey this season or in the euros and I'll deactivate my account. If u can't never mention me again.

My friend wee you kip kwayet!!! Just sharrap!! When you guys were trolling us all season, mocking us morning, afternoon, night even in midnight, you didn't remember this day will come? Now we've given you a dose of your medicine you're struggling to stay stable like a cockroach on its back.

*in Ill Will's voice* Oh, you mad, Kokaine? Well, I'm glad Kokaine!!

It's obvious you're the dunce here. If not tell me why you can't understand simple English. Show me where in my post I specifically said you're the one hyping Ramsey. Show me right now. I used "you guys" to explain that I'm talking about the Assanal fans here that were praising him during Euros. You see why you need to sue your English teacher for not teaching you comprehension in Primary school? tongue grin

Anyway, I commiserate with you. I know how painful a loss might be. I've been in your shoes, and I know you're pained right now. The kind of pain that makes you see "you guys" as "Kokaneprodigy". Makes you see A as B. Sorry, OK? Hang in there, help is on its way. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Carling Cup is not important but yet they are wailing like a player with dislocated bone. Spare me the pretense. grin

I'm out, Scumretards!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Egbon, Pataki, how you dey? I hope say you never "pokunso"? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
"It was one of those nights where it looked like we can play for two hours and not score a goal," the Frenchman said.

"We didn't have enough urgency in the first half. We were weak in some departments and we paid for that.

"I have no regrets over selection, I regret we lost the game."

Wenger's opposite number Claude Puel was delighted with a strong display from his side, who looked far more cohesive, despite making eight changes.

"I enjoy this win for all of the squad and for the fans, because it's a good answer to keep all of our possibilities in every competition," Puel said.

"It was an objective of the team to qualify for the semi-finals after the winter.

Spy360 and kokaneprodigy compare the two responses. Winning is good for the team epecially in a cup competition. This is not a friendly with an unknown Asian side.

I know you guys are trying to have the team's back but mehn. Soton didn't play their first 11 too. I agree with Sod09, I prefer to win Carling Cup than nothing at all. The one we see first make we grab am before we think of the one wey dey front.

After that houdini display yesterday, Ramsey should go on loan like Wilshere. Make we know how many people still get sense for this team angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.