Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306818 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2016
sod09:
f. a cup. or epl lol
yeah right. Arsene Wenger and the other deluded fans can console themselves with that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
An0nimus:

Please confirm if the following players played for Soton: Redmond, Oriol Romeu, Charlie Austin, Fonte, Cedric

It's our best shot at getting a trophy this season so it should be important. Like someone said, AW even benched Chamberlain who coincidentally has been delivering in this Carling Cup. Martinez wasn't so bad btw

Yes, I do. But, it's the closest shot at getting a trophy this season. It becomes much less of a priority if we're playing Champions League final on Saturday.

Yes, I do. But between us, we know how Mou would have reacted if he was playing in all competitions. He'll want to win them all.
Only Fonte actually qualifies to be in the first 11. But that's not even the point. I mean we lost to Sotton. Whose fault then?

Had Wenger featured Sanchez and Ozil maybe we could have won, but if any of them sustains an injury, these same fans crying would still blame Wenger.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's not about trophy, it's about giving those lads an opportunity to play in a relatively big stage. That was how Iwobi gradually transitioned into the big team. Without games like this I doubt we'll ever see what the likes of Adelaide can become.
oh? so it's no more about trophy,but about giving the young lads a chance to play 'in the big stage'? Issorait. I'll love to see Arsene Wenger give the lads more chances by playing them on Match day 6 in the UCL and subsequently after, in the knockout stage, since the trophy doesn't matter, 'but giving youth a chance is what matters'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Danhumprey:
Leave the delusional he-goat.

grin grin grin
Just make sure you win the efl cos that's your only hopeless hope.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

Just make sure you win the efl cos that's your only hopeless hope.
and what's your own hopeless hope?

the UCL? please don't make me laugh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
bigkesh:

You are a dunbass

Soton make 8 changes to the side that beat Everton 1-0 on Sunday

Better stop yarning trash...Their second 11 beat your second Eleven

So your baked brain thinks that making changes means its no longer your first team.

Hediot, mention one Sotton player that is not in their first team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danhumprey:
oh? so it's no more about trophy,but about giving the young lads a chance to play 'in the big stage'? Issorait. I'll love to see Arsene Wenger give the lads more chances by playing them on Match day 6 in the UCL and subsequently after, in the knockout stage, since the trophy doesn't matter, 'but giving youth a chance is what matters'
I said relatively big stage, it's a transition process. Iwobi didn't feature in UCL overnight bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

So your baked brain thinks that making changes means its no longer your first team.

Some peeps can't differentiate btw first team and first 11. It's a pity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

This is what happens when you give birth to a he- goat and soak him in herbal concoction for 21 days before breastfeeding

Which Arsenal player isn't a first team player, abi McQueen no be Adelaide mate,FOOL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

Only Fonte actually qualifies to be in the first 11. But that's not even the point. I mean we lost to Sotton. Whose fault then?

Had Wenger featured Sanchez and Ozil maybe we could have won, but if any of them sustains an injury, these same fans crying would still blame Wenger.

I came up with that list using number of minutes played in the PL this season. You can confirm it yourself. If I don't know any regular in S'oton this season, I know Austin and Redmond.

Fantasy players know this fact
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

No vess o bros but what's the difference?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
An0nimus:

I came up with that list using number of minutes played in the PL this season. You can confirm it yourself. If I don't know any regular in S'oton this season, I know Austin and Redmond.

Fantasy players know this fact
yes oo
Austin, redmond, van virgl, fonte ND Forster
d rest Na wash
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anyways, the game is in the past already. On to the next one...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdisaOwala:

No vess o bros but what's the difference?
grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

How many of these players are non first team? Holding? Adelaide?

So the likes of Iwobi, Perez, Elneny, Ramsey aren't first team enough to win Southampton?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
For those believing that Southampton played their first 11, this is the lineup that played Everton in EPL vs the team that played Arsenal.

Southampton rested 8 players. It's not only Arsenal that made changes.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
I was made to believe there's a showdown here...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
bigkesh:

This is what happens when you give birth to a he- goat and soak him in herbal concoction for 21 days before breastfeeding

Which Arsenal player isn't a first team player, abi McQueen no be Adelaide mate,FOOL
You be imbecille nor be curse, a genetically modified imbecille.

If not you wouldn't have carried Sotton load on your akpu head.

Sotton beat us, who you beat? Onye apari.

This weekend na your balls we go use do egg roll.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by collinometricx: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
LONDON IS RED

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Even pundits all over the world know he has been playing 3rd tier players with a blend of first team players not even in the starting 11. So you can think whatever you like the internet doesn't lie.
That we even came this far shows we have some youths almost ready to play in the big stage. Iwobi didn't just crash into the first team he went through this process.
smh...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

You be imbecille nor be curse, a genetically modified imbecille.

If not you wouldn't have carried Sotton load on your akpu head.

Sotton beat us, who you beat? Onye apari.

This weekend na your balls we go use do egg roll.

Wetin u no fit finish no start am bros

No say I no talk o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 1:24am On Dec 03, 2016
I was made to understand that a fight is currently raging down here but to my consternation, I reach here to Find what would be expected from sissies with no wits. I am going to sleep now by morning i want to see GORE and BLOOD.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2016
with the injury to carzola what change would wenger have tom make<?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
So apart from Arsenal, no other team can beat Chelsea?
SMH sad
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Spy360:
So apart from Arsenal, no other team can beat Chelsea?

SMH sad

cheesy
Liverpool says 'hi'

block-head!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Remember when beating leicester 4-1 at home with 3 corner goals was a big deal? Lool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Danhumprey:
Liverpool says 'hi'

block-head!
Why did you deny them their 'we won Chelsea' trophy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
chrisley024:
No mind dem.
Na so dem carry the "We beat Leciester home & away" trophy last season.

Bunch of deluded twats!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
U fvcks shud pray for a straight win bcuz any draw Or hmmmm... Hmmmmmmm.......

We shall party here for 2weeks straight cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
chrisley024:
abi ooooo.

deluded fans. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Danhumprey:
Liverpool says 'hi'

block-head!
Talking to me

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Giroud won't give you that kinda goal Sanchez just scored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.