Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319990 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
diggz:
U fvcks shud pray for a straight win bcuz any draw Or hmmmm... Hmmmmmmm.......

We shall party here for 2weeks straight cool
are u dumb dude.... At least u troll wit sense
Does day min u don't know d difference BTW lose ND draw
Dis manure fans are getting crazier day by day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
We better break the bank to keep Batman (Sanchez) and Robin (Ozil).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
mystikal:
Giroud won't give you that kinda goal Sanchez just scored.
i was about saying this, our guy would initiate hold up play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Open the flood gates of goal abyss, and let it rainnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

4 goals and counting away from home, tremendous performance from the boys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
BREAK THE BANK!!!! HE DESERVES IT!!!! EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER..

#SANCHEZ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
na this same Westham wey we dey slaughter for their home, na him those scummies beat for Old Trafford for EFL wey we no hear word.
make una lose tomorrow lasan una go hear am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Roland17:
Open the flood gates of goal abyss, and let it rainnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

4 goals and counting away from home, tremendous performance from the boys.
it's five now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is Iwobi on punishment ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
ND one useless club drew dis west ham in dere awse oo
God go punish some idiot tomao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
ND one useless club drew dis west ham in dere awse oo
God go punish some idiot tomao
i think i know the idiots u talking about
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ramsey had opportunity to make it 6 twice, dude lacks ball technique i swear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
i think i know the idiots u talking about
nd d keeper was like super man sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
are u dumb dude.... At least u troll wit sense
Does day min u don't know d difference BTW lose ND draw
Dis manure fans are getting crazier day by day

You uncircumcised pr1ck is truely dumb! You seem to be contesting for the flyest ret@rd on this board son.

If you are struggling with reason, you don't have to jump on every post to prove you hv suddenly found some sets of balls......

I am not a manU fan cvnt......

Fvck u!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Ramsey had opportunity to make it 6 twice, dude lacks ball technique i swear
forget Ramsey jo
Did anyone see xhaka long range passes
Make barber shop come learn oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
diggz:

You uncircumcised pr1ck is truely dumb! You seem to be contesting for the flyest ret@rd on this board son.

If you are struggling with reason, you don't have to jump on every post to prove you hv suddenly found some sets of balls......

I am not a manU fan cvnt......

Fvck u!!!

asshole
U can stil deny ur club, shows aw miserable u re
Where in naira land do day host party for draw
Wasted product
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
forget Ramsey jo
Make barber shop come learn oo
Personally I'm not surprised, I've always been a proponent of pairing Xhaka with Coq,

meanwhile Mustafi is good with ball movement.

And let me add that Ox impressed on that left flank today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
forget Ramsey jo
Make [b]barber shop[/b]come learn oo

lmaoo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
asshole
U can stil deny ur club, shows aw miserable u re
Where in naira land do day host party for draw
Wasted product

Hmmmmmm....! Oga I am a CFC fan and I don't need to deny it. Not to you or anyone!.

Fortunately for you, I don't have the stomach or energy to spew hate anymore so, I surrender gladly to you the Victor. You win sir.....

Hope you enjoyed you game tonight? Goodnight sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sanchez joint top scorer with Costa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
diggz:

Hmmmmmm....! Oga I am a CFC fan and I don't need to deny it. Not to you or anyone!.

Fortunately for you, I don't have the stomach or energy to spew hate anymore so, I surrender gladly to you the Victor. You win sir.....

Hope you enjoyed you game tonight? Goodnight sir.
y u con behave like Dose deluded fools from manchester
I actually celebrated ur victory today
One love..... #foreverlondoners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anytime I see Ramsey in our starting line up... I'm not going to watch that match... Ramsey should never start a match for arsenal ever again!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
diggz:
U fvcks shud pray for a straight win bcuz any draw Or hmmmm... Hmmmmmmm.......

We shall party here for 2weeks straight cool
How many times would I slap you. Eh

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Anytime I see Ramsey in our starting line up... I'm not going to watch that match... Ramsey should never start a match for arsenal ever again!!!
You sef don C Wetin I dey yarn all these days, himself and Giroud' are best as subs. We can't claim to play tiki taka and play guys like Ramsey and Giroud.
Look at those goals from Sanchez today they had traits of Suarez and Aguero type of goals. Not some player waiting for tap-ins. FFS we scored 5 goals today none was from aerial ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Roland17:
We better break the bank to keep Batman (Sanchez) and Robin (Ozil).
Next Cockroach please...

Stoke City?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Roland17:
BREAK THE BANK!!!! HE DESERVES IT!!!! EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER..

#SANCHEZ
What do you get when you give Sanchez a week's rest?

[size=30] He goes into destructive hatrick mode [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sell Giroud and Wellbeck , give the money to Sanchez. Dont they play manager and fantasy league ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
edoyad:
Sell Giroud and Wellbeck , give the money to Sanchez. Dont they play manager and fantasy league ?
Sell Giroud and Ramsey, keep Welbeck and bring Lucas up to speed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Yes Yes, just get the necessary funds .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
edoyad:
abeg add Sir no goal ND mertasacker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
That front three go sweet die when Welbeck join.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You sef don C Wetin I dey yarn all these days, himself and Giroud' are best as subs. We can't claim to play tiki taka and play guys like Ramsey and Giroud.
Look at those goals from Sanchez today they had traits of Suarez and Aguero type of goals. Not some player waiting for tap-ins. FFS we scored 5 goals today none was from aerial ball.
Monreal created 3 chances for tap-ins but to CF. Not that I'm complaining though. Our performance today was as a result of rest. I think.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Spy360:

Monreal created 3 chances for tap-ins but to CF. Not that I'm complaining though. Our performance today was as a result of rest. I think.
Oga what's difficult in scoring tap-ins, anybody except Debruyne can score a tap-in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.