Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply (5212 Views)

Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Second Niger Bridge: Anambra Assembly Battles Fg Over Ppp / World Bank Chief Cautions GEJ Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
what a desperate liar beaf is

Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply

i thought there would be a lie about how there has been uninterrupted power supply in anambra - not even that just the usual 'plans'

abi gej is cleaning house and beaf is feeling threatened?
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Eifeh(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
In my village NENWE in ENUGU ll hv light 4rm 12 pm to 9 am everyday. Right now I'm in Ibadan mokola. there is light since Monday till now. UP PHCN
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Beaf: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
oyb:

what a desperate liar beaf is

i thought there would be a lie about how there has been uninterrupted power supply in anambra - not even that just the usual 'plans'

abi gej is cleaning house and beaf is feeling threatened?

You are the desperate one here, because I simply posted an article published by http://leadership.ng.
Why not go to http://leadership.ng to fight with the editor to show how "clever" and "right thinking" you are? Or even better, pick a fight with an agbero?

If you have nothing sensible to contribute to the topic, then waka!
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Beaf: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
efisher: Pls do u have the details of the pilot scheme? I am very interested in this. Thanks

No, I don't. I would really love to have them as well, any state selected for 24/7 electricity trials is lucky indeed. I'll be watching to see what happens in Anambra and who the other 6 states are.

I guess the electricity infrastructure would have to be revamped and upgraded first, so we aren't likely to see any immediate changes; more importantly, we don't know when the pilot scheme will kick off.
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
Retardeen again?

Well its a comedian who said so
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
wait! what exactly wrong with "tony one week" been elected in the assembly?

and what is wrong with the topic "they commend that anambra state is one of the state in the scheme"

Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by godman01(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
What of the rest states.
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by chino11(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
Anambra has continued to take giant strides. Am sure Anambra was not just selected; the selection must have come because of how important and strategic the state is to SE and Nigeria at large.

Considering the height of natural and human capital residing in the state. The economic/commercial and technological capitals of Onitsha, Nnewi needs these empowerment dearly and also the administrative capital Awka with the increasing hospitality and jolly in the city. Good works for GEJ.

For the Yorubas on this thread kindly jump into the River Niger if you cannot deal with the frustration.
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by Beaf: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
godman01:

What of the rest states.

This is just a wild guess, but I assume that the pilot states would be those sitting on, or closest to gas fields and possibly Lagos.
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by chino11(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2011
Delta and Bayelsa should be on the list.
Re: Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply by member479760: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2011
anything he like make hin callam, issue is electricity no dey, you can grammarit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ike EkweremmadỄ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint / See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa / PMB Directs MDAs To Study NIPSS Report On Policy Design, Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.