Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Christian Marrying A Muslim And Vice Versa: How Does That Play Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Christian Marrying A Muslim And Vice Versa: How Does That Play Out? (4539 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Christian Marrying A Muslim And Vice Versa: How Does That Play Out? by thorpido(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is definitely a sin against GOD and a crime against humanity for anybody to force anyone to practice a particular religion. If you are worshiping GOD, it should be with freewill and joy. When you force people into your own beliefs, you enslave them psychologically, mentally and physically and we all know that the only place prepared for slave masters is hell. People interpret the Holy books to suit their own personal opinion which may not be in accordance with what the Holy books actually say.

I am a Muslim but I went to catholic schools from primary to secondary so the Bible is definitely my companion just like the Quran but I am still a Muslim today because I still cannot see the difference between the Bible and the Quran, the only difference I see is between the Christians and the Muslims, that is, the difference is not in the two religions but the difference is the people practicing the religions and interpreting the Holy books to suit their personal opinions.

Religious bigots have no place in heaven. It is these religious bigots that confuse atheist to assume that there is no God and lead people astray.

quote> my brother if you can"t see the difference,then you need to look properly.There is a difference!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle James Saved My Sex Life And Marriage / Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.