Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? (1081 Views)

It's My Fiancee's B-day, Pls Folks Suggest What Present To Offer Her. / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ruescho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2007
[size=18pt]Hi folks,
as I live in Germany I don't know what the tradition is
about giving a present to your Naija girl on october first?

Pls need advice smiley[/size]
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by IdeyVex1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ma man, in the part of the country where I live, we don't give any shit to gals on national day.
National day na birthday?
Abeg call am that morning and wish her happy national day. That is even if I will do that much
regards!
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by Raymond88(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2007
A Nigerian themed Love Machine? i dunno. . . . . tongue
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2007
A green-white-green flag perhaps?
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by simplytemi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2007
just
call
her
that day and tell her happy national day or you may ask her may be that day is her birthday that mean to say, she want to reminde you.
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by Paulash(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2007
If she de Germany with you,take am out to a Nigerian restaurant or that kind thing
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ruescho(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2007
Paulash:

If she de Germany with you,take am out to a Nigerian restaurant or that kind thing

Thx for all that hints guys, so I just will call her and wait with present for x-mas.

We definitely will not go for restaurant cos her hot pepper soup is the best in the world,
believe me!!!
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by acidrop(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2007
A flag undecided
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by WebMonk(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
Bangard - Local firework (lol), seriously?

Just send a message that she survived another year in a country like. Abi how you see am? grin

I've had more accidents in where i'm serving than in my entire life doubled (not kidding), so national day IS something i would celebrate with my girl cheesy
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by RichDad1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
Call and ask her if she have see the Video of the "Honourable THUGS" in the house of representative of 47 year old nigeria, and if not then show here on www.Youtube.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NIGERIA IS THE BESTLAND GBAOOOOOOOO cheesy
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by adeboo(f): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
For the fact that she isnt Nigeria, the nation - she gets no presents o.

Pary for nigeria, that should be a good pressie for nija and her.
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by Easybaby(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
Buy her a national cake undecided
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by WebMonk(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
Easybaby:

Buy her a national cake undecided

Green and white? Nasty!
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by desgiezd(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
Give her a large and engraved picture of Patricia Etteh. LOL!

Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ruescho(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2007
desgiezd:

Give her a large and engraved picture of Patricia Etteh. LOL!

NEVER, cos afterwards she will want me to renovate her house for $ 5 million and buy her 12 cars, like Mrs. Etteh did with the peoples money http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6981561.stm

If u look at it like this, there is no reason to celebrate at all, when a country is ruled by such a corrupt regime sad
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by lololo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
tell her that nigeria is not good 2 moch 1 4 9, grin grin grin
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by bisii(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
grin grin ;Dlololo, veeryyyyyyyyyyyy funnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by sylvao2000(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
@poster------- give her a good national hug and kisss
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by bisii(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thats actually a sweet suggestion!111 cool cool
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ruescho(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2007
sylvao2000:

@poster------- give her a good national hug and kisss

I know how to kiss, but what is a "national hug"
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by saucekid(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2007
give her a national set of panties and bra

colour green white green
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by acidrop(f): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2007
Hahahahah, u kiddin, datz if she is into 9ja, like a 9ja freak
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ssRhino: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
Give her a Nigerian Flag and sing her a national anthem nude
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by ruescho(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2007
$$Rhino:

Give her a Nigerian Flag and sing her a national anthem nude

What about me wearing green and white and her singing the national anthym nude
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by earthrealm(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2007
dude

u sure gat a good heart wantging 2 buy a present 4 ur naija gal on independence day!!,

but i think it a lil outta line, here in nigeria, nobody gives nobody any present on independence day,
so its gonna b a lil weird 4 u 2 give her one,

if u are looking 4 an excuse to give her a present?, u cud give her a present any damn day, no wahala
but dont say its independence present
ciao
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2007
m
Re: Urgent: What Present U Give Ur Girl For National Day? by mellow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
Why he they ask that kind question? No be Nigeria here

him for go Germany? Make he give am OBJ" head.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going Crazy. Someone, Please Help Me / 10 Ways To Pick Up Women. / Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.