Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58189 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Torch1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
Wow! 9pages, Ojukwu was a great man even at death, i bet you this thread will reach 30pages 2day. If you need a hot thread always go for anything that concern Igbo, Biafra/Ojukwu, SE/SS, or even d great Ogbunigwe! Lolz. Am proud to come 4rm East of Niger.
Rest In Peace Ikemba, our enemies feel insecure at the mention of your name(Ojukwu).
what happened in 1966 is still going on in the North, it is no longer against Easterners, they are now killing thier own year in year out. They are indirectly fighting us, our dream of Biafra will soon come to pass, those cowards that fought along side with them are now agitating for Sovereign National Conference(i.e another Aburi accord). Am laughing in Boko haram. Thank you Amadioha.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Challas(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Kristaz:

Today is a v.sad day 4 d Igbo nation.How are d mighty falen!In deed,Ndigbo have lost d most courageous & visionary leader,d great Ikemba!Fare Thee well.U saw millions of miles ahead when others could not see beyond their noses!Federal Republic of Biafra must be a reality come what may.Dis is our promise 2 u.Rest in peace our hero!

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
i use the biafra flag to clean my toilet

Challas:

I need a gun,grenades,charms and amulets.This is Biafran E-War on Nairaland.>>>>>NZOGBU NZOGBU ENYIMBA ENYI>>>>>NZOGBU>>>ENYIMBA>>>>NZOGBU NZOGBU>>>>>ADIEU EZEIGBO GBURU GBURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by WaltherPPK: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
bluetooth!!!, It is time to go back to your cage.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Your physical body is dead but your dreams, goals and aspirations for the Igbo race will forever live on. If God permits, I will play my part to see that it does. . . .  Todays isn't a day to be sad or sorrowful. Rather it is a day to rejoice in acknowledgement of the fact that a TRUE son of the Igbo race LIVED A FULFILLED LIFE AND DIED AT A RIPE AGE. Rest in peace and may God accept you into his kingdom. . . . . . .  You indeed left your footprints on the sands of time.[/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Challas(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
Torch1:

Wow! 9pages, Ojukwu was a great man even at death, i bet you this thread will reach 30pages 2day. If you need a hot thread always go for anything that concern Igbo, Biafra/Ojukwu, SE/SS, or even d great Ogbunigwe! Lolz. Am proud to come 4rm East of Niger.
Rest In Peace Ikemba, our enemies feel insecure at the mention of your name(Ojukwu).
what happened in 1966 is still going on in the North, it is no longer against Easterners, they are now killing thier own year in year out. They are indirectly fighting us, our dream of Biafra will soon come to pass, those cowards that fought along side with them are now agitating for Sovereign National Conference(i.e another Aburi accord). Am laughing in Boko haram. Thank you Amadioha.

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
oju-iku

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Bluetooth, I love you man

thats true oo! Ojukwu-->Oju-Iku-->Hitler
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Justcash(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Why are people mentioning Awolowo when a great soldier and warrior is being mourned?!
Bluetooth, better go find an iron brush and an acidic toothpaste to change your bluetooth to white because your words ooze of urge for death. Be careful before you get buried with Ojukwu as a servant that will serve him when he arises in the next world. Amadioha will soon strike you down wherever you are for speaking blasphemy against your generations master.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

i use the biafra flag to clean my nyash  grin

[size=14pt]Its a lie! You use water  from your kettle and your bare hands  grin[/size]

thats what all abokis like you do.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ode. . .

I suppose it was you who gave him the pioson he took?

Oponu. . .

Did you remember to tell ojukwu how much of a fool you are just before he died drastically??
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
is the first lady of biafra still with uju okonwko
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
WaltherPPK:

bluetooth!!!, It is time to go back to your cage.
i live in okija shrine and we drink blood !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by marocguy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP odogwu nwoke! EZEIGBO A NA! FAREWELL TO OUR LEADER
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
adolfe bad:

Ode. . .

I suppose it was you who gave him the pioson he took?

Oponu. . .

Did you remember to tell ojukwu how much of a fool you are just before he died drastically??

No his wife bought it for him.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
don't give us your tips  grin

biafra flag for cleaning >>>>>>>>>>>>>

olyivy:

[size=14pt]Its a lie! You use water  from your kettle and your bare hands  grin[/size]

thats what all abokis like you do.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
Justcash:

[s]Why are people mentioning Awolowo when a great soldier and warrior is being mourned?!
Bluetooth, better go find an iron brush and an acidic toothpaste to change your bluetooth to white because your words ooze of urge for death. Be careful before you get buried with Ojukwu as a servant that will serve him when he arises in the next world. Amadioha will soon strike you down wherever you are for speaking blasphemy against your generations master. [/s]

Bla bla bla. . . .so i'm supposed to get scared of dying right ? Abeg why didn't your crappy amadioa rescue oju-iku from dying of HIV/AIDS ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by VoodooDoll(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
Why does the Biafra Flag look like the Libyan flag?

I know the Libya flag is from 1951 and reinstated in 2011, but I am curious to know if there is a reason for the similarities.

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
How did you know?

Were you her houseboy??
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
show some respect  angry

marocguy:

RIP o[b]dog[/b]wu nwoke! EZEIGBO A NA! FAREWELL TO OUR LEADER
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ofe Mmanu people at work
more hating on your fvcking elbow  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by WaltherPPK: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
bluetooth, you are becoming very unruly, for the last time go back to your cage, or I will have to sell you to an ondo or calabar man.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

is the first lady of biafra still with uju okonwko

Are you trying to be funny or sarcastic ? If that was your sense of humor on display. . . . . Its no wonder a majority of you abokis are mentally handicapped and filled with self hate and inferiority complex. . . . . . Btw I thought you said you had given up on sniffing latrines to get high
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Challas(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
namfav:

i use the biafra flag to clean my toilet

@namfav, you are just a fucking prick that knocks his fucking fore head on a fucking floor 6 fucking times every fucking day.i know ur fucking forehead is already embellished with a fucking black spot, scumbag

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
Useless foools what steewpid generation,tufia amadioha were kwe unu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Areosapien(f): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
WaltherPPK:

bluetooth, you are becoming very unruly, for the last time go back to your cage, or I will have to sell you to an ondo or calabar man.

grin LOLOL! 'the hell did that come from?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
WaltherPPK:

You people should have taken him to see TB joshua since he claimed to heal people of HIV/AIDS.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by TenKobo1: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
To be abusing a dead man and no one considered replying you and you still persist in doing the same thing, a man who may be old enough to be your grandfather, Is beyond comrehension. Here we scream about our infrastructural backwardness, how about the primitive manners of ours?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Abeg go and sit somewhere

And cry for ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

To be abusing a dead man and no one considered replying you and you still persist in doing the same thing, a man who may be old enough to be your grandfather, Is beyond comrehension. Here we scream about our infrastructural backwardness, how about the primitive manners of ours?
Tell them to go pay his hospital bills before oyinbo begin to blow hot air ! Nonsense na me kill am ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
adolfe bad:

^
Abeg go and sit somewhere

And cry for ojukwu
cry over a SOB ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Finecat(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Bluetooth

Did your Mama know you are on the internet??
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
where is bianca?

phreakabit:

Are you trying to be funny or sarcastic ? If that was your sense of humor on display. . . . . Its no wonder a majority of you abokis are mentally handicapped and filled with self hate and inferiority complex. . . . . . Btw I thought you said you had given up on sniffing latrines to get high

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.