Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58209 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

I would suggest that you keep your insults only on Bluetooth, if you want to do that.

If you want to start insulting Awo, then wahala dey.

Your suggestions are dumb.

Bluetooth reserves the right to insult whoever he wants and so do I. If you think bluetooth needs to be cautioned, do that yourself. Leave me out of it.

You are not left out. You can jump in if you want.

I am not insulting Awolowowo, I am actually stating the fact - he died miserably.

Taking otapiapia is such a bad way to die
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
lucenzo:

we do. The number of pages opened on this particular thread on ojukwu or any other igbo thread shows how much important they are if not you wouldn't be wasting precious time here. When your dad died, did anyone hear about it. No. Because he was a nobody

Bros u wicked ooo cheesy cheesy

You shoulda asked the mofo if his papa is dead first.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ektbear: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
Your homie just died today after a long and painful struggle with cancer.

I assume you know how painful some of these cancers are? How one wastes away and looks like a skeleton before dying?

Do you really want to go down this route?

Heh.

A word is enough for the wise. Let's leave it at that.

If you have beef with Bluetooth, keep it between you and him. Awo ain't got a damn thing to do with this thread. Keep his name out of your mouth.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

I assume you know how painful some of these cancers are?

Heh.

If you have beef with Bluetooth, keep it between you and him. Awo ain't got a damn thing to do with this thread. Keep his name out of your mouth.

Shouldn't you be warning bluetooth too? You're one of the most hypocritical people i've every come across.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
olyivy:

Your suggestions are dumb.

Bluetooth reserves the right to insult whoever he wants and so do I. If you think bluetooth needs to be cautioned, do that yourself. Leave me out of it.

You are not left out. You can jump in if you want.

I am not insulting Awolowowo, I am actually stating the fact - he died miserably.

Taking otapiapia is such a bad way to die
All these ibo girl with goatee beard sef. . . .Abeg go see ya boyfriend for alaba market jare.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Yeske2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP, The Great One.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Ndkings1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
So finally it has hapnd.
R.I.P
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
he didn't achieve anything yet they waste their time discussing him.

Afam4eva the blind lunatic, Even Hitler is discussed yet i suppose you think he is a great man also
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

I assume you know how painful some of these cancers are? How one wastes away and looks like a skeleton before dying?

Heh.

Cry baby thats exactly the route I intend to go down right now  wink  wink  wink
Your awolo[i]wowo[/i] took his own life (in a very barbaric manner) after a long period of anguish over betrayal by his own people. What a shame for the so called sage  shocked
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh.

He must have been worse than all those kwashiokor infested children he made to died over 40 years agon.I wish i can see him being bit-chslapped by the devil.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phantom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
When real men are being discussed, someone goes ahead and spoils it by mentioning awo, a bloody coward who offed himself, na wa o,
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ektbear: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Hehe.

Fair enough. Keep insulting him then.

Your loss happened today and the circumstances I described concerning it are very real.

What you are describing is a figment of your imagination, and even if one believed it happened, was 20+ years ago.

Some people lack common sense sha
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Challas(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
Which way Nigeria.The issues Ojukwu fought for still rages on.The North -south,JOS, BOKO HARAM and Nairaland BIAFRAN E-war.ADIEU Ikemba.

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by OlokoNla1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
When real men are being discussed, someone goes ahead and spoils it by mentioning awo, a bloody coward who offed himself, na wa o

yea phantom, its only in igbo land the definition of real men sounds a lot like Ojukwu,

that doode was Akin to Hitler. a wasted stupid fool who had no clue what was going on and obviously being hero worshipped by a bunch of silly depraved uneducated simple minded farm folks called Igbos
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
RIP in peace a truth icon.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
phantom:

When real men are being discussed, someone goes ahead and spoils it by mentioning awo, a bloody coward who offed himself, na wa o,
Did oju-iku also commit suicide in london ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by ijele(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
Daddy, daddy, you'll forever be remember, your name will forever be in the mind and thought of those who love and hate you, both generation yet unborn. You are an icon and a rare Gem! A lord! Brave warrior! I was named after you, daddy. You'll forever be my hero. I love you daddy. Words can't express how much i adore you. Farewell papa. Ka chi fo, je nke oma. Ka eme sia. (Sobs)
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phantom(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
@bluetooth, eko ile is suddenly looking so good compared to you , lol, @oloko, Mount a million awos on one side of a scale with ojukwu on the other, that scale wont flinch.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by aurenflani: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
You are nothing but a ruined soul for writing that rubish and mentioning Allah (S.W.A). In the name of Allah - you will be infected with leprosy and die of the worst kind of diabetes ever known to the medical science world due to excessive drunkenness and jahannam shall be your home. you will be ostracise and your family will disown you biizninllahi ta'ala.

May Allah the creation of the universe answer this fair prayer and act with swift response amin.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe.

Fair enough. Keep insulting him then.

Your loss happened today and the circumstances I described concerning it are very real.

What you are describing is a figment of your imagination, and even if one believed it happened, was 20+ years ago.

Some people lack common sense sha

He may have died a century ago but we still know who killed him.  grin  grin No imaginations here please.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
phantom:

@bluetooth, eko ile is suddenly looking so good compared to you , lol, @oloko,  Mount a million awos on one side of a scale with ojukwu on the other, that scale wont flinch.
Funny. . . .I'm sure awo will still kick his asss to hellfire.What did oju-iku achieve  ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Finecat(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
To My Fellow Yoruba folks, Please have respect for the Dead! No matter what was in our past, Dim Ojukwu was one of us and i pray that his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
Finecat:

To My Fellow Yoruba folks, Please have respect for the Dead! No matter what was in our past, Dim Ojukwu was one of us and i pray that his soul rest in perfect peace.
How is he one of us ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chelsea4su(f): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu R.I.P  remember to fight for biafra in heaven.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
aurenflani:

You are nothing but a ruined soul for writing that rubish and mentioning Allah (S.W.A). In the name of Allah - you will be infected with leprosy and die of the worst kind of diabetes ever known to the medical science world due to excessive drunkenness and jahannam shall be your home. you will be ostracise and your family will disown you biizninllahi ta'ala.

May Allah the creation of the universe answer this fair prayer and  act with swift response amin.
Eyaaa! some body is hurt ooo.

By the way who mentioned allah here sef? you boys should have boundaries ooo.

But cherekwa onye fulani, if the alla you are praying to is the same God of abraham we also worship, you have to wait forever cos He doesnt answer that kind of prayer.  No wonder you guys tend to take laws into your own hands most times.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
Olyivy

You say Awolowo committed suicide because you read it somewhere Just like you read about aliens in space. . .

Soon you'd say Hitler died of an headache because you read it somewhere. . .

Even ojukwu who died of a painfull cancer would never reason the way you do if he was still alive. . .

Rip ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Funny. . . .I'm sure awo will still kick his asss to hellfire.What did oju-iku achieve  ?
it's your time to mock back
Continue ewu na amaghi ihe dika gi grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Lame! Awo is already in hell. You shoulda said he will drag somebody into hell cos thats where hes been for some decades now.

How did he expect to take otapiapia and still go to heaven.

[size=18pt]No way! Otapiapia is not a heavenly Drink, abeg.  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
chelsea4su:

Ojukwu R.I.P  remember to fight for biafra in heaven.
Did he take some ogbunigwe with him sha ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
adolfe bad:

Olyivy

You say Awolowo committed suicide because you read it somewhere Just like you read about aliens in space. . .

Soon you'd say Hitler died of an headache because you read it somewhere. . .

Even ojukwu who died of a painfull cancer would never reason the way you do if he was still alive. . .

Rip ojukwu

Dumbito! Who is talking about aliens here.

Your awolowowo took his own miserable life in the most barbaric way ever known to a nigerian  grin and you think its all folktales?

Comot here!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Kristaz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
Today is a v.sad day 4 d Igbo nation.How are d mighty falen!In deed,Ndigbo have lost d most courageous & visionary leader,d great Ikemba!Fare Thee well.U saw millions of miles ahead when others could not see beyond their noses!Federal Republic of Biafra must be a reality come what may.Dis is our promise 2 u.Rest in peace our hero!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Challas(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
I need a gun,grenades,charms and amulets.This is Biafran E-War on Nairaland.>>>>>NZOGBU NZOGBU ENYIMBA ENYI>>>>>NZOGBU>>>ENYIMBA>>>>NZOGBU NZOGBU>>>>>ADIEU EZEIGBO GBURU GBURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.