Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (58201 Views)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bluetooth

They he has to weep over his hero who died of AIDS
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
Finecat:

@Bluetooth

Did your Mama know you are on the internet??
She dey onisha market selling fake drugs !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lmao@ Otapiapia  is not a heavenly drink.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chelsea4su(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
WaltherPPK:

bluetooth!!!, It is time to go back to your cage.
The cage isn,t empty you need to come out of it first.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
chelsea4su:

He must be a monkey i guess !
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by kasiem(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
As the culture of entails, before a great man goes to rest, some slaves from another tribe must be used to sanctify his grave. The souls of the yorobo slaves that wasted in the lagos and ibadan floods has been used to fulfil that culture. Rest on our hero!!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Bluetooth

Based on your comments and exhibition of utter anger so far, I would say its probable that your Dad either died in the war, or you are a nobody in real life seeking relevance online or You just love making a fool of yourself? Just guessing. . . . Nothing else.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
today was eye opening, were the royalties of ibos are, it is not with the rest of nigeria, that is for sure
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by AfroBlue(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
My Last Interview With Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu - Rudolf Okonkwo

http://saharareporters.com/column/my-last-interview-dim-chukwuemeka-ojukwu-rudolf-okonkwo
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
adolfe bad:

Bluetooth

They he has to weep over his hero who died of AIDS

LOLZ! Now even Frankenstein is trying to be funny. Dude, at-least learn to spell and make coherent sentences first.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Kristaz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojukwu may be dead but his ebullient spirit lives in every Ibo man.D activities of Boko Haram,Emirs,Sultan, Islamic leaders,ACF, Hausa-Fulani etc had vindicated d great lion 4rm d East called Ojukwu.He gave us guns & Ogbunigwe 2 fight injustice & liberate ourselves.We will fight until Igbos are liberated!Fare well.Be rest assured dat at d fulness of time,ur dream/vision for a liberated Ndigbo shall be a reality.U fought a good fight.We are v.proud of u.Laa n'udo Eze Gburugburu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
phreakabit:

@Bluetooth

Based on your comments and exhibition of utter anger so far, I would say its probable that your Dad either died in the war, or you are a nobody in real life seeking relevance online or You just love making a fool of yourself? Just guessing. . . . Nothing else.
You guessed right dear to all of the above,he is a big fooool.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=18pt]
namfav:

today was eye opening, were the royalties of ibos are, it is not with the rest of nigeria, that is for sure

[/size]

Double LOLZ!! I think you meant LOYALTY .  wink
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks

I've you

Have i made your day?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
phreakabit:

@Bluetooth

Yeah i'm a nobody in real life cuz I work in alaba market.olodo my father is not dead and i'm sure he wont die of HIV/AIDS like oju-iku.In any case i may consider it if you want to know me so stop trippin!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Wexelion(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
May the good lord be with him.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
Kristaz:

Ojukwu may be dead but his ebullient spirit lives in every Ibo man.D activities of Boko Haram,Emirs,Sultan, Islamic leaders,ACF, Hausa-Fulani etc had vindicated d great lion 4rm d East called Ojukwu.He gave us guns & Ogbunigwe 2 fight injustice & liberate ourselves.We will fight until Igbos are liberated!Fare well.Be rest assured dat at d fulness of time,your dream/vision for a liberated Ndigbo shall be a reality.U fought a good fight.We are v.proud of u.Laa n'udo Eze Gburugburu.
Yes o ezigbo nwanne'm his labour shall not be in vain,we will get there,the haterz can go to hell.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by phreakabit(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Yeah i'm a nobody in real life cuz I work in alaba market.olodo my father is not dead and i'm sure he wont die of HIV/AIDS like oju-iku.In any case i may consider it if you want to know me so stop trippin!

Sorry if I guessed wrong and maybe infuriated you in anyway. However, have you always been like this?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
phreakabit:

@Bluetooth

To even suggest that his people go to war not to even be talking about dying in one is laughable.

[size=15pt]They dont fight! They just open their mouth from ear to ear and shout YEEE!! Next thing you know, they run!  grin[/size]
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by olyivy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Yeah i'm a nobody in real life cuz I work in alaba market[b].olodo my father is not dead[/b] and i'm sure he wont die of HIV/AIDS like oju-iku.In any case i may consider it if you want to know me so stop trippin!

He meant your real dad, not the one they told you is your dad!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Sparkle777(f): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
May this wonderful,respected legend rest in peace. He was a man that was steady in what he believed in. He is the greatest man in this country,its so difficult refering to him in past terms. His belief is what will change the Igbo man and even Nigeria for the best. He is indeed greater than Awolowo,Tafawa Balewa etc. History will prove me right one day.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
Abodo nwoke aja izuzu nwoke zulu agwu!!
Dim Odumegwu, jee nke oma!
Ife melu umu-Igbo!!

For those of you making mockery of the Eze Igbo, MAY WEEPING,MOURNING,SORROW and CRIES OF DEATH BE YOUR FRIEND IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by segunjowo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
shocked
Biafran warlord is gone!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by namfav(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
then why not declare a war so that we can come? do you think we will run away like ojukwu?

Kristaz:

Ojukwu may be dead but his ebullient spirit lives in every Ibo man.D activities of Boko Haram,Emirs,Sultan, Islamic leaders,ACF, Hausa-Fulani etc had vindicated d great lion 4rm d East called Ojukwu.He gave us guns & Ogbunigwe 2 fight injustice & liberate ourselves.We will fight until Igbos are liberated!Fare well.Be rest assured dat at d fulness of time,your dream/vision for a liberated Ndigbo shall be a reality.U fought a good fight.We are v.proud of u.Laa n'udo Eze Gburugburu.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Because he lived, two million Biafrans died. RIP. May God forgive you and grant you eternal peace.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by chelsea4su(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sparkle777:

May this wonderful,respected legend rest in peace. He was a man that was steady in what he believed in. He is the greatest man in this country,its so difficult refering to him in past terms. His belief is what will change the Igbo man and even Nigeria for the best. He is indeed greater than Awolowo,Tafawa Balewa etc. History will prove me right one day.

then maybe you can  take ova the mantle of leadership in biafra and die like a chicken,with vision not accomplish.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by viceb: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
In the face of struggles, make case for your self as in a race not brace, Ojukwu epitomized the foregoing statement of mine, May he RIP.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
The President the Ibo people never had. He was quite an interesting man. My condolences to his family!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
phreakabit:

Sorry if I guessed wrong and maybe infuriated you in anyway. However, have you always been like this?
been like how  ?
olyivy:

He meant your real dad, not the one they told you is your dad!
Oops ! Do you have 2 daddies ?
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by WaltherPPK: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
chelsea4su:

Sorry b.i.t.c.h, I did not know my dog was ramming  you from behind.I had to drop some bones for bluetooth.why is bluetooth still out? Ok ,the rod is stuck in ur hole.
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
Nobody has strenghten by courage for the Igbo cause as this man. I hurts me deep inside to know that he is NO MORE!
Who among the current Igbo leaders can boast of the intelect,vision,fearlesness and the courage that IKEMBA NNEWI exudes. I dont know any!!

Our duty to him as Igbos is to never let his dreams and legacy die in us,especially our children who might know little or nothing about the IKEMBA! We must immortalize him and keep his presence in the Igbo struggle and consciousness!!
Re: Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
well i don't blame Frustrated BIG FOO>L like Bluetoothless
omaghi ihe
akpa amu na-anyi ya aru grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.