Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised (4460 Views)

Anambra Election: Prof. Maurice Iwu Immortalised? / House Of Reps Want Ojukwu Immortalised / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by curious33: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

My Bad, some mixed up internet source not reliable.

so na even internet u dey take argue here? haba, why not ask your parents for reliable news of this nature?
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by PointB: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
buhari, n co should keep their crocodile tears and quit using Ojukwu's death to revive ailing political career. very shameful
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by curious33: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

My Bad, some mixed up internet source not reliable.

so na even internet u dey take argue here? haba, why not ask your parents for reliable news of this nature?
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by aloyemeka1: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2011
PointB:

buhari, n co should keep their crocodile tears and quit using Ojukwu's death to revive ailing political career. very shameful

How is he reviving his dead career?. Every notable Nigerian issued their eulogy, why is his own gonna be different?
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2011
curious33:

Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by mercenaryx(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2011
Look at what the political thugs we call leaders have turned us to!, We now make people our ideologies, the man is dead why not move on!. Nigeria has too much to be attended to than sitting here and debating about Ojukwu. Am not trying to tell you that he should not be mourn, ALL AM SAYING IS THAT WE SHOULD STOP MAKING PPL OUR IDEOLOGIES!, I just imagine the confusion we will find ourselves when Achebe or OBJ die!, Am Freeman Czar David.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2011
Immortalizing Ojukwu would only spell troubles for Nigeria!!

angry

M.K.O Abiola is yet to be immortalized o!!!

Ken Saro-Wiwa is yet to be immortalized
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by nagoma(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2011
Ojukwu was a fugitive war criminal and enemy of the state. He was wanted for many charges including treason and misleading of the Igbo people. He was given a state perdon and rehabilitated politically and even wanted to be the president of Nigeria.
No country except Nigeria could be that forgiving and reconciliatory. (Imagine Hitler going for the Presidency of European Union)!
He had been pampered too much already.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by HisMajesty1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
Let him be immortalized joor!
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by LordNaya: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
I give you my words OJUKWU WILL SURELY BE IMMORTALIZED! All the id.oits and dumb skull making negative comments on Dim Ojukwu shud go nd kill themselves becos Nigerians rever and honour him and differ in opinion and mindset from pipo pretending 2 be nigerians on NL. Rest In Peace Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu, Ikemba of Nnewi, Dike di ora mma, Ochi Agha, Mmoo ne nkume, Odogwu, Ebubedike, Odenigbo ngwo, His Excellency Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu. Ga nke oma.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by egift(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by egift(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by egift(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Lord Naya:

I give you my words OJUKWU WILL SURELY BE IMMORTALIZED! All the id.oits and dumb skull making negative comments on Dim Ojukwu shud go nd kill themselves becos Nigerians rever and honour him and differ in opinion and mindset from pipo pretending 2 be nigerians on NL. Rest In Peace Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu, Ikemba of Nnewi, Dike di ora mma, Ochi Agha, Mmoo ne nkume, Odogwu, Ebubedike, Odenigbo ngwo, His Excellency Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu. Ga nke oma.

Unfortunately, your words aint worth s'hit!!

That cowardly Nigger is dead and deserving so!
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by greenhope(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
Not a bad Idea we need more proactive people like Ojukwu and not sit down look people
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by lagcity(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
Relax101:

You see the bas//tard called Alh Harem.
You see how he lies to get his point across.
Show me a link.
You are a demon that should be burnt!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by LordNaya: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
My words come with authority and is worth far more than the best thing you can think of. Just wait a little while and u will see late Chief Dim Emeka Ojukwu the greatest man in the world being immortalize. This is not a speculation, it is a guarantee
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by AndreUweh(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dim Ojukwu was the governor of old eastern region that now comprises of C.River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi. They should jointly immortalise Ojukwu.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by aljharem3: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
lagcity:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

why are you shocked .LOL

haters would ALWAYS hate

the world hates the truth.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by chidyke77(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
All i knw is that he's a hero wheda they like it or nt.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by ChineduNlem(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
nagoma:

Ojukwu was a fugitive war criminal and enemy of the state. He was wanted for many charges including treason and misleading of the Igbo people. He was given a state perdon and rehabilitated politically and even wanted to be the president of Nigeria.
No country except Nigeria could be that forgiving and reconciliatory. (Imagine Hitler going for the Presidency of European Union)!
He had been pampered too much already.
and you who fought on the other side against me, would you say that the nigeria you fought for was worth it? Call a spade a spade. A failed state is a failed state. You might want to lookup the def of a failed state and see if nigeria fits.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by ChineduNlem(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dim died laughing. @ nigeria of course. In gowon's state ethnic cleansing is the order of the day. The middle belt suffers from the marauding fulani. On oct 1 boko haram coughs and the presido hides inside the rock. The baba of treachery from ikenne died of frustration . What of boro and wiwa? both died like fowls by the same people they sided with against dim. Who laughed last, who laughed best? You choose.
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by PointB: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
Chinedu Nlem:

Dim died laughing. @ nigeria of course. In gowon's state ethnic cleansing is the order of the day. The middle belt suffers from the marauding fulani. On oct 1 boko haram coughs and the presido hides inside the rock. The baba of treachery from ikenne died of frustration . What of boro and wiwa? both died like fowls by the same people they sided with against dim. Who laughed last, who laughed best? You choose.

And they 'winners' bequeathed us Lagos, Kano, in addition to our Onitsha very huge markets for our teeming population.

Come to think of it, this jungle Nigeria is very good for business. Just the way it is! grin grin grin grin

One Nigeria is indeed sweet!
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by adamaw2tuf: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2011
alhj_haram how many times must i warn you to stop posing as different person you piggy boko haram.
Okija_juju:

Immortalizing Ojukwu would only spell troubles for Nigeria!!

angry

M.K.O Abiola is yet to be immortalized o!!!

Ken Saro-Wiwa is yet to be immortalized
Re: PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised by Okijajuju1(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

alhj_haram how many times must i warn you to stop posing as different person you piggy boko haram.

No Sir! I am not Alhj_Haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And United Kingdom Working On Counter-Terrorism Strategy / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.