Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213221 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
King Nebcchadnezer doubted the Almighty, he ate grass for seven years; Pharoah questioned the I AM, his horsemen and their chariots ended up in the Red Sea; King Herod tried to raise shoulder with Israel‘s God, he became food for the maggots; the uncircumcised Philistine Goliath felt he was a giant, he succumbed to the stone of the Israelite lad David; Saul persecuted God‘s christians, he was struck with blindness; the thief on the cross questioned Jesus‘s ingenuity, hell became his reward; Justice Joseph Wowo demanded for 500,000 dalasi(N2.3m) bribe, he was sacked from the Gambia; Justice Gladdys Olotu perverted justice, she was querried and blacklisted by the National Judicial Council etc etc. There is no hiding place for the gold fish. Corrupt judges have no place in our judiciary. The world is awaiting the Supreme Court verdict. Mobil cannot afford to toy with the finger that fed it (King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem). If God can deal with these personalities mentioned above, dealing with Mike Ozekhome and Mobil at the Supreme Court will be “akamu case“. Afterall, who can battle with the Lord? If Mobil like, they should not respond at the Supreme Court. Let them take heed on Ozekhome‘s counsel by remaining adamant. But whenever light appears, it dispels darkness. No weapon fashioned against Comandclem shall prosper...Amen. I thank God that Mobil‘s Mike has been released by his abductors because he MUST bury his head in shame the day the Supreme Court will finally return the child to its mother. There is sadness and sorrow in the night but joy comes in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

Tomorrow is 16th of September, 2013 what is the way forward as you guys said the supreme judges will resume.

What next, please.

Thanks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
oyexxxx: Hello,

Tomorrow is 16th of September, 2013 what is the way forward as you guys said the supreme judges will resume.

What next, please.

Thanks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We will be waiting for the hearing date
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2013
papaajasco:

We will be waiting for the hearing date

Is CCNL supposed to approach the court or the court will make contact to CCNL?

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by hyourself: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls ABA office in Abia state is no more functioning the office hav been rented by other people,where are the members are expected to be getin info. i need a reply pls the marketin manager

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
@hyourself

Call the Representative of CCNL Abia on

08023145656 (Rev. Owe)

Thanks

just a click

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
I can’t still imagine the sanity behind the call for the government to grant kidnappers amnesty, the funniest part of it is the source from where this is initiated. Some lawyers should be stripped of the title “SAN” because of their inability to discern between good and bad. If a SAN can publicly declare the sanctity of kidnappers as to plead for their amnesty such a SAN must have been awarded such a prestigious honour under terrible manipulation. The plea does not reflect the characteristic of a competent holder of such honour. He should rather be awarded Kidnapper Advocate of Nigeria (KAN). He is best fitted for this title because kidnapping is a specie of crime just as we have corruption as another specie. I believe, judging from Ozekhome’s statement that his awarders must have been manipulated for this recognition.
His stance against justice through judgment perversion by means of bribe and deliberate act of filing response or brief out of time for the sole aim of judgment elongation is a palpable indication that he has been crowned in aberration. One of the conspicuous beneficiaries of the corrupt practices of Ozekhome is Gladys Olotu who has insatiably helped Ozekhome hatched his sinister plan to intercept justice.
Sincerely speaking Ozekhome should not be seen as Human Right Activist but a Human Right Adversary. Gani Fawehinmi was a Human Right Activist, he never queued behind evil to oppose good, he never connived with strangers to fight his kinsmen, and he was always fighting for the downtrodden without necessarily looking for gain through greed. Ozekhome can sell his country because of the wealth he wants to amass and crave for recognition.
Ozekhome has vowed to help Mobil to oppress his kinsman – Prof. Uwemedimo. He has determined to manipulate his way to ensure the man dies so as to make name and more money as well as help foreigners in the continuous sapping of his country. Is this the man you call a Human Right Activist?
Let the judiciary create room for fair hearing, let the voracious judges be stemmed, let accelerated hearing be granted with justice being allowed to take its course between Comandclem and Mobil, then you will see an altruistic Nigerian, a real patriot and genuine Human Right Activist. That man is Prof. Uwemedimo – a man who vicariously suffered for Nigeria, a man who because of his love for his poor kinsmen turned down an offer of $1b by Mobil as value for a Patent Certificate worth more than $40b. Allow the winner to go home with his judgment warrant if you will not see Nigeria wearing a new look. You will see crime going down the drain because the proceeds from the royalties Mobil is hoarding through the help of Ozekhome and co will go a long way to reduce the unemployment rate and Ozekhome will no more be afraid of being kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
4 hw long shal Nigeria and Nigerians remain in absolute darkness & mediocrity? 4 how long shal we sell our rights to pple bcus of som cheap pay? 4 how long shal we allow foreigners to dominate over us? Americans,Chinese,Germans, Indians and even Lebanese had little or no hope in thier countries bt wen they arrive Naija,they bcom kings. Dis same pple r given juicy contracts and we, Nigerians (The owners of d wealth) work under them and earns peanut while they go home with billions and develop thier nations leaving Nigeria and Nigerians in darkness. Youths are graduating frm uni. but no jobs 4 dem. Dos who venture into enterprenures end up folding up as d economy is not encouraging @ all. Over d yrs,d right of a true citizen of Nigeria wch culd bring smiling faces to nigerians had been denying by various judges of d federatn.At dis point,i urge d judges presiding over this case btwn Mobil oil and CCNL to let justice take its course. DISPENSE JUDGMENT ACCORDINGLY WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR! That's what d law says.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2013
RedBenson:

Is CCNL supposed to approach the court or the court will make contact to CCNL?

Yes,Comandclem must approach the court with the law supporting our prayers of being heard.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Azeola: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2013
may God continue to give US d strength ,willpower, nd patience to endure dis overstretched burden.Hopn d light at d end of d tunnel shines bright enough to get US to d end of the tunnel safely and soonest.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
papaajasco, yusuf akure and banjo what is the way forward? are we sure that the suprem court will not sweep our case file under carpet till fother notice?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
@john1982, the case can never be swept under the carpet. Its not possible because God is on our side.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
MOBIL OIL IS SITTING ON A TIMED BOMB

The continuous use of the patented invention of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo without paying royalties amount to sitting on a timed bomb.

The timed bomb is immenient to explode immediately the final judgment is delivered in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Many heads will roll in the Board of Directors of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited very soon.

When you chase a goat to the wall, in reveng, the goat will fight back to destroy the chaser.

Hen that failed to listen to the advice of his mother will surely be a meal to the eagle.

Elephant will fall. Mobil oil will fall because Mark R. Ward is sitting on a timed bomb immenient to be exploded.

-usefulman

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
una wey dey send me message say i be salami, una wey dey call me salami...God go fire una belle with rotten egg. Ajamu ajamu ajamu u neva stop to dey spoil pipo. God go spoil ur life for you, u think say dem pipo wey u dey spoil no get God abi. Ur juju go kill you.

Ajamu ajami ajamu if u wan enjoy that ur yeye life, make u stop to dey spread news say i be salami. International theif. Onyeara
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
ajamu ajamu ajamu. After u beg me say make i no reveal ur secret, u still dey carry news say i be salami. Na so u dey call pipo dey lie give dem. U wan cover ur crime, u still dey use salami dey cover face. International theif comandclem don suffer. Na dis kine poo be leader
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
The goal drought jinx broken by Mikel Obi in EPL, shall also be done the same by CCNL ... Mobil will soon be dumbfounded. Up CCNL and keep prays

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
OUR PRAYERS BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA

(A) AMENDED APPELLANTS` BRIEF OF ARGUMENT.

MEANING: This is the second application on motion filed by the Management of COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

This amended appellant brief of argument was necessitated as a result of changes in COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED legal Counsel from PROFESSOR TONY UKAM TO REV. JESSE-DANIELS ONUIGBO ESQ.

OBJECTIVE OF THE MOTION

(1) Setting aside of the judgment of the lower court held on 8th of December, 2009

(2) Awarding the appellant all the reliefs as claimed in the amended statement of claim, or in the alternative, the already settled one by the Hon. Justice C. M. Chukwumah Enah in suit number CA/C/6M/2003, i.e. paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v), (vii), (viii) , (ix) and (x) of the statement of claim dated 20/11/2001.

Just a click

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
IS THE CASE OF COMANDCLEM AGAINST MOBIL OIL ACTUALLY STATUTE BARRED?

Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs ruled that the King invented Anti-Corrosive Special Paint but the court failed to award monetary reward and royalty to the King because Justice Akaahs claimed that the case of CCNL was statute barred.

Did Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs has jurisdiction to relitigate the settled verdict of the court (interlocutory rulining) in refference to the doctrine of stare decises in Nigerian jurispudence?

APPEAL NO. CA/C/6/2003

I have examined paragraph 29 of the Amended Statement of Claims and I agreed with the respondents (CCNL) there were relieves i.e. cause of actions not caught by the limitation law and it will be unwise to ask the court to strike dawn the claim with relieves as contained (iii), (iv) (v) and (viii) of paragraph 29 of the Amended statement of Claim.

It must be observed that relieves (iii), (iv) (v) and (viii) of paragraph 29 of the Amended statement of Claim have not been affected by the limitation law.

I do not see the propriety of dismissing the respondents` (CCNL) action in the light of those relieves.

CHRISTOPHER M. CHUKWUMA-ENEH
JUSTICE, COURT OF APPEAL.

The timed bomb is about to be exploded. Many casulties will be recorded in the board of directors of Mobil Oil.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by luvUall55: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Most of you here are not serious, instead of you to leave all this comandclem antagonist and concentrate on the enviable things that will guarantee us success!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmmhope: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
[b][/b]GIVE PEOPLE BETTER NEW OF WHAT IS GOING ON INSTEAD OF POST KING PICTURE FOR US WE DON'T NEED PIX FOR NOW WE NEED HEARING DATE. angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2013
More Pictures

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
this forum is like grave yard sha
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by hyourself: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
what is goin on in spreme court
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2013
hyourself: what is goin on in spreme court

Let us exercise little patience for the Supreme Court administration to give us our hearing date.
With time the hearing date will be giving because we have the right to be heard.

My fellow PATENTEE,comrade,supporters and intellectual warriors/fighter Worldwide, I salute your courage and fighting spirit.
With God on our side,I know that our VICTORY IS SURE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.AMEN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
kenrino:

Let us exercise little patience for the Supreme Court administration to give us our hearing date.
With time the hearing date will be giving because we have the right to be heard.

My fellow PATENTEE,comrade,supporters and intellectual warriors/fighter Worldwide, I salute your courage and fighting spirit.
With God on our side,I know that our VICTORY IS SURE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.AMEN.
YES! Right to be heard. Indicating that we still have two chances. Chances- to be heard and to be judged. To be heard is to accertain the true story, and to be judged is to make lines to fall on a pleasant places, having göodly herritage unto CCNL, (to the shame of Mobil). Pls, display a little caution the more. HE (GOD) that has started the good work with ccnl will accomplish it to the sucessful end, for the 'VISION' is for appointed time, though it TARRIED, it shall not be DENIED. Up Ccnl!, Up Patentees!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chei, so the penny has still not dropped for you guys.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2013
The Supreme Court is the highest court of the land. It‘s adjudications on cases before it is final and it adjudicates with caution and wisdom. It has exercised its authority in the past in other cases and this will not be an exception. The matter before it involving Comandclem and Mobil is not a strange case before the apex court. It may interest you to know that the Supreme Court on the 30th of May 2006 delivered judgment in an interlocutory appeal brought before it by Mobil in the same matter. The court was courageous to hold through Justice S.A Akintan JSC that Comandclem‘s case is not statute barred. Justice C.M Chukwuma Eneh, JCA, as he then was, in July 2005 at the Court Of Appeal held that the case is not statute barred. In 2002, Justice Adeniji of the Federal High Court ruled that the case is not statute barred. With these Justices ruling that the case is not statute barred, one wonders where Justice Akaahs is coming from. But I believe that the Supreme Court cannot contradict itself. If judgments have been delivered at both the High Court and Court Of Appeal in the past on this case, definitely, a substantive judgment MUST be given by the Supreme Court. The apex court is bigger than any fraudlent company that thinks it can get judgment by throwing money around. Judgment on the subject matter is not for the highest bidder and justice can always prevail even on the face of conspiracy, greed and corruption. Remember that the heart of the king is in the hand of God. Comandclem ... Prosperity and Wealth Forever.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Complimentary to the above

judgement of the supreme court

justice Onu

www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.356

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
which way forward......the supreme court has resumed for about two weeks now and we haven't still heard of any date yet....wetin dey happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.