Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213224 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hello my fellow patentees worldwide, If u can remeber very well, i asked the COMANDCLEM REPSENTATIVES that, are they sure that, the suprem court of Nigeria will not sweep our case to under the carpet?
No body answered me. NOW, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE SUPREM COURT OF NIGERIA?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dotzen: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
What is the latest news now and the Supreme ruling date?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2013
kenrino:

Let us exercise little patience for the Supreme Court administration to give us our hearing date.
With time the hearing date will be giving because we have the right to be heard.

My fellow PATENTEE,comrade,supporters and intellectual warriors/fighter Worldwide, I salute your courage and fighting spirit.
With God on our side,I know that our VICTORY IS SURE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.AMEN.
patience till 2015 then another adjournment till 2018.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
roxell120:
patience till 2015 then another adjournment till 2018.

Exactly my worries! When exactly will all these come to an end. We were told Sept. and now exercise more patience. For how long? That yeye Yusuf Akure will soon come here and post irrelevant pics forgetting to beat the drum right at the center. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Remember that Yusuf Akure is giving people information they don‘t have and his frequent postings here are enlightening patentees and the members of the public on proceedings at the court because patentees are scattered all over the country and beyond. It will be unwise of you REDBENSON to start insulting him because if you are not benefitting from his postings, a lot of people out there are benefitting from his informative and educative postings. We should know that a lot of people have not witnessed court proceedings in their lives and his postings use to bring the court proceedings closer to the people. If you have forgotten, there was a time one of Mobil‘s agents, Saibuhari said on this thread that there was no case involving Comandclem and Mobil in any Nigerian court but Yusuf Akure‘s persistent postings and documents proved him wrong and he had since eaten his words and had disappeared from this forum.We should not be seen as fanning embers of hatred among patentees. Once again, remember that for every credit entry, there must be a corresponding debit entry. Fellow patentees, be wise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
''BRIBERY IN THE JUDICIARY: Politicians, Businessmen, Monarchs Bribe Judges - Ex-S’Court Judge.

A retired Judge of the Supreme Court, Justice Stanley Alagoa, on Friday accused politicians, businessmen and traditional rulers of bribing, intimidating and influencing judges in the country.
Justice Alagoa spoke at a valedictory court session held to mark his retirement from the Supreme Court.
Speaking on corruption in the judiciary, he warned judges to beware of associating with politicians, businessmen and traditional rulers.
He said,"The greatest challenge to the judiciary are politicians followed by businessmen. Traditional rulers must also share in the blame.
"It is this class of persons that bribe, intimidate, harass or influence judges to depart from their sacred oath of office and the path of honour and rectitude.
"A judge who hobnobs with this group may well be unwittingly allowing his position to be compromised and possibly jeopardized. A judge who is more at home in social circles may do well to question his suitability for the bench as the two are incompatible."
To avoid the evils that come with associating with politicians, businessmen and traditional rulers, Justice Alagoa advised that "a judge must hold fast to his God and be bold''

HOPE U GUYS ARE NOT SLEEPING TO SEE THROUGH THE BRIGHT LIGHT ?
CNJ, NO MORE BRIBE IN YOUR CIRCLE. COMANDCLEM CASE MUST BE HEARD IN FEARNESS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Exactly my worries! When exactly will all these come to an end. We were told Sept. and now exercise more patience. For how long? That yeye Yusuf Akure will soon come here and post irrelevant pics forgetting to beat the drum right at the center. Smh!
REDBENSON or what is your name ? It is töo much of you. I think Papaajasco had compe-lled Yusuf Akure to appolise frm you which he did. I wondered how you behave at home when any body offe- nds you. Frm the tone of most of ur postings here, i can say you lacked the spirit of forgiveness. And more so, the information made available on this forum by anybody can either be liked or disliked by anybody. It is a foul for one to be abusing others in this forum even in this dispensatiön of freedom of information and speech. Hence, mind your language pls. Acept my childish comment.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
We congratulate Justice Stanley Shenko Alagoa for his successful retirement from the judiciary having clocked the mandatory retirement age of 70 years.
We are equally applauding him for summing up the courage to publicly confess the pervading corrupt practices in the judiciary. He was categorical in his statement during the valedictory court session in his honour at the apex court that judges were influenced by traditional rulers, politicians and businessmen to pervert judgment. He disclosed that politicians often resort to intimidation and harassment in their uncanny bid “to influence judges to depart from their sacred oath of office and the path of honour and rectitude.”

According to him, “I will be failing in my duty especially at this time if I do not say a word or two about allegations of corruption in the judiciary. Time was when this canker worm was confined to the Magistracy and Customary or Native Courts. With time it is said to have spread and has now gained ground in the High and some say appellate Courts. “A judge who hobnobs with this group may well be unwittingly allowing his position to be compromised and possibly jeopardized. A judge must hold fast to his faith in God and be bold. This done, these class of persons, like bees can only buzz around but must certainly lack the power and ability to sting.

Gladys Olotu is an unfortunate example of those judges who without intimidation but for sheer inordinate passion for money takes bribes in her bosom to pervert judgment. This is to say not all judges are influenced by intimidation to depart from their sacred oath of office and the path of honour and rectitude. Many judges are under the influence of greed that they will even gesticulate to influence the culprits for bribe so as to give judgment in their favour.

It is rather unfortunate that Mike Ozekhome who calls himself Human Right Activist is the same man who connives with Mark R. Ward of Mobil to wage war with the weapon of bribe to influence judgment against his kinsman – Prof. Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo. He should rather be labeled Human Right Antagonist.

The CJN should know corrupt judges are still parading themselves in the hypocritical garment of sainthood. Corruption has so much spread that even other staff in the judiciary are already corrupted, no wonder they go about scrambling for people’s files and incubating on them. GOD WILL JUDGE THE EVIL DOERS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
it seems late pastor akpan was the same as omokemesi.both disappeared the Same time
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:05am On Oct 08, 2013
You can see me here:

Comandclem Nigeria Limited

No 32, Oba-Adeside Road,

Opposite Airtel Office,

S O Area,

Akure.

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited

www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.448

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2013
roxell120: it seems late pastor akpan was the same as omokemesi.both disappeared the Same time

Sorry, did any pastor akpan die? Am not aware of that? If yes, hope it's not that fair complexioned man?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
A must read facts of Comandclem Nigeria Limited which will result to the subsequent payment of royalty.

Download and Read

just a click

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 1 TO 4 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 5 TO 8 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 9 TO 12 0F 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 13 T0 16

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 17 OF 20 OF 43

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 21 TO 24 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 25 TO 28 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 29 32 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 33 TO 36 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 37 TO 40

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
PAGE 41 TO 43 OF 43

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
nice job well done.... victory is sure...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2013
If the Supreme Court does not rise up and be courageous on this case, the whole world will laugh at us as being truly a third world nation where justice is for the highest bidder and for personal aggrandizement. One wonders why Justice Mahmud Mohammed would refuse accelerated hearing on the 8th of April 2013 even when Mike Ozekhome, self styled human right activist who is originally Senior Advocate of a thief and his Pocket and his principal Mobil said that they don‘t have quarrels with that. I want to believe that the refusal on the 8th of April 2013 was deliberate. If the Judges, Ozekhome and Mobil are waiting for King CJA Uwemedimoh to die before they swing into action, they should better realize that no human has the life of a fellow human in his hands because the Bible says that the heart of the king is in the hands of God. Mr. Judge remember judgment day for as you judge so shall you be judged. Don‘t be carried away that you are in that position today. People have been there before you and one day definitely you SHALL vacate that position whether dead or alive. God is watching all of us and whatever we sow, so shall we reap here or hereafter. Have this food for thought: Luke 18:2-8 “ In a certain town, there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected man. And there was a widow in that same town who kept coming to him and pleading for her rights, saying, ‘Help me against my opponent!‘ For a long time the judge refused to act, but at last he said to himself, Even though I don‘t fear God or respect man, yet because of all the trouble this widow is giving me, I will see to it that she gets her rights. If I don‘t, she will keep on coming and finally wear me out!‘ And the Lord continued, ‘Listen to what the corrupt judge said. Now, will God not judge in favour of his own people who cry to him day and night for help? Will he be slow to help them? I tell you he will judge in their favour and do it quickly.“ I therefore conclude, he who has ear, let him hear. Truth shall prevail. That is sure.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mjgda(f): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
lol hissss
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmmhope: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
God bless u for good job done i hope this accelerate hearing will work with all this evidence. what is respond of supreme court.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmmhope: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
dmmhope]God bless u for good job done i hope this accelerate hearing will work with all this evidence. what is respond of supreme court.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by TOYNEX(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
pls any update CCNL?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by dmmhope: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
What is out come of accelerate hearing you file in supreme court give us update
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2013
The Nigerian Youths Are Wisening Up!

Gone were the days where youths sit on the fence and allow elders cheat them a do away scot-free.

Recently, there was crisis in host communities with ExxonMobil where oil spill destroyed thier land and crops. N25b was demanded as compensation by the host communities, one of the corrupt paramount ruler went behind and collected N2.5b to enrich himself and leave the communities in perpetual disarray as before. What happened then!

The youths are wisening up!

The palace of the corrupt leader was stormed by more than 30 youths and he was kidnapped to an undisclosed location. He was later forced to return the money to ExxonMobil and joined them in protesting for full payment of N25b. If it was in the past, the corrupt traditional ruler would've done away with it enriching himself while others continue in poverty.

The youths are wisening up!

This case btwn mobil and commandclem is left for us to take our destiny in our own hands. How? You maybe asked!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.