Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? (41844 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Annie001: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
mathew247:

There's a way they use to do it,so you need to Google about it, send an email about the transaction with the peoples details then to CBN and tag both the CBN and your bank on the same email. It'll be returned. I'll get back to you if I see it again.
Tag them on social media or my personal mail?
Okay
Will try to google search as well
Thanks hun
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by therajah: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
wise one indeed.

Yeah, sure!!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by tck2000(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by sly100: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
If as a woman u don't want sex in a relationship, pls do not also demand for Monday in that relationship. If u have to enjoy my hard earned money in a relationship, I also have to enjoy sex. it's that simple.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
The danger is what if u refrain and then d other partner then goes outside to have it, and u discover after marriage. What would u do? I can manage no sèx, but with litte touchie, else i might explode!

The problem is not the 'no sex' rule then. But an unfaithful partner. So, if you choose to have sex with them, they'll stick to you and never go meet another person?
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
emkz:
Which ancestor of a moderator decided to push a thread opened eight years to front page?

On the topic. I have been doing some thinking. Why exactly is sex so important? There is no day that passes without discussions bordering on sex on nairaland. Marriages have been destroyed because of sex. Careers have been destroyed because of sex. Lives have been ended because of sex. Reputations have been mortgaged because of sex.

Why exactly is sex so important? If there is anyone that knows, please tell me. I wish to be educated.

Honestly. I wantu know too. What is it about this thing eh?? Kings, slaves, great men -- each one of them destroyed all because of sex. Like, there's this power attached to it. I don't know.

Sex, power, money...

Those.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
nextstep:
Old thread, but still useful to reply anyways, so let me add my two cents.

For men, a relationship without physical (body) intimacy is not fulfilling; likewise a relationship without psychological (mind) intimacy is not fulfilling to women. Both are valuable, but generally men would be OK without mental commitment, and women would be OK without physical commitment, at least initially.

I'm paraphrasing from maniac_high (don't ask me how I know him) who once wrote this gem about "diamonds and gold" that I've always appreciated:

So in conclusion, my summary is that physical and psychological intimacy are both needed and complement each other, for that's what makes relationships strong. Denying the validity of either is not going to undo millions of years of evolution that require these two complementary aspects to a relationship: you can't make babies if you're not physically intimate, and you can't raise that baby to maturity unless you're mentally committed to each other*

*of course in today's world, a woman can raise a child without the father, but in aeons past, she was setting herself up for disaster if she got pregnant without a committed mate to go and hunt that nutritious antelope or kill that dangerous tiger.

lovely!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Skmoda(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2020
sly100:
[color=#990000][/color]
If as a woman u don't want sex in a relationship, pls do not also demand for money in that relationship. If u have to enjoy my hard earned money in a relationship, I also have to enjoy sex. it's that simple.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

As in! Such self control is commendable and hard to find in men these days
True. Know your worth and let girls lust after u while u use that as an encouragement to go longer time avoiding sex. I want to do 8-10 years complete without sex. I have said no to two ladies last year, so i have the power and will. Maybe it is because i started too early in life.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Excellent.

Any man that can keep himself till marriage is a wonder of the world. I will cross seven seas for him... smiley smiley

I know they are out there, albeit, few. I know i am one of such young men , myself. Some men are disgusted about fornication and promiscuity and they may lack tolerance for people who dont share their beliefs, thereby aiding in keeping them away from the opposite sex and imtimacy as a whole until they feel it is time to walk down that isle. We might look good and ladies might lust after us, or come our way, but we still don't give in. It takes practice and self-will, but importantly, the grace of God through listening to the Holy Spirit(inside you) and feeling rebuked and guilt. I am telling you, that person wont be moved to have sex with a woman. He will be in conflict with himself. So, start getting the cordinates for those seas. Seven of them, cause you might need to cross them. Lol.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Jeboy(m): 1:48am On Jul 15, 2020
While I dated my ex for two years we only saw once dur to some constraints.

I never looked at another woman twice. I was committed to her like shes already my wife. She enjoyed constant pay cheque sha but I no think say I go ever try that again. The best of me is reserved only for the woman I will marry.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Rawhumper(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
The truth is that Girls of nowadays dont deserve to ne left alone witout some humping, of not another guy will do the Work for d Guy while d poor guy will think its truly love.

As for me i love sex and i dont get tired of it but to be honest, i have met Girls that have dealt with me sexually after i bragged been powerful. They kept wanting sex day in and out that i had to hide.

As for ur question, its a big NO! cool
Girls are the number one pretenders.

quote author=ImaIma1 post=9662196]Many people debate on dis issue a lot. for some its ok but for some others its like "are u kidding me? No sex?!! so seriously what do u guys think about a relationship wit no sex?[/quote]
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by NoToPile: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
I still wonder how people have sex with those they are not married too.

Maybe its just me sha.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2021
Na scam, except she's a virgin and marriage is in view! I've tried it severally and I regretted it.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Judybash93(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha

Where did you get the info about sex being designed for marriage?
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by RedChiefPriest: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sex is for married people
That's my conclusion
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
I think the real question should be, "why are you even in a relationship?"
When you answer this, then you'll be able to define the nature of that relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.