Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? (41847 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2019
therajah:
Sex outside marriage is a sin! It is called fornication. Stop it! God hates it!!
sex and marriage are not different things.Forget that public show called "wedding ceremony",the real wedding is through sexual intercourse.
sex and marriage are not different,if you don't know you don't know.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by palmshots: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha

The simple answer to this is :Back in the days they marry early no unnecessary long term dating..You don't have to build mansion,have cars or have sustainable amount of money before you marry...But now all this plays an important role Plus Biology doesn't Care!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by cribby: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Op, the only relationship where sex is allowed is called marriage. Dating allows you to converse and explore partners orientation and belief. Dating also makes partners hunger to live with each other quickly thus leading to marriage. You shouldn't eat the food before its done. There are a million things to do while courting than sexing upandan. May God help us to decipher between right and wrong. Amen

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by kennyz247(m): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2019

It IS doable. And i've actually done it. Did it in my university days, did it after graduation.
Yes, and i will do it again.

Cheers!
do it again Koo, doing it after niii
mumu,na brokeness go kill yu...
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by franchasng: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Why call a relationship without sex a relationship in the first place Relationship without sex is not a relationship, it is called friendship.

If you are a lady or man and you are not ready to have sex with anybody, please stop deceiving yourself, don't go into any relationship, stop at friendship only.

How can you say let's marry without bearing kids, and both of you are biologically fertile, can it work

There is nothing like a relationship without sex, it is called friendship!

Why would you want to eat your cake and still have it, why

You want to have the benefits of having a boyfriend or girlfriend but out of your own selfishness, you don't want to offer your partner the benefit of also being in a relationship with you.

When two people in a relationship have sex, it is called lovemaking for a purpose.

Unfortunately many guys deceive gullible ladies by agreeing no sex till marriage, and then they will have other ladies they are having plenty sex with and when they are with their so called no sex till marriage girlfriend, they turn to Pope John Paul and the mumu lady will be stupidly bragging to her friends that her boyfriend is a nice guy, that he does not disturb her for sex and to her, she has a boyfriend lol

Any relationship without sex does not last, its always a pretentious relationship whereby each partner is pretending to be holy and trying so hard to keep up the pretence, and it usually happens between a guy who truly love a girl and a girl who does not have much feelings for a guy. Once a lady is in love with you or have deep feelings for you, she will be the one to remove her panties and your own boxers begging you to Bleep her brains off cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Zeinymira(f): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2019
As a young girl, I always wondered how ladies feel comfortable with sleeping with many guys before they finally get married.
So if I was going to date 7 guys before I finally meet "the right one" means I would have slept with all 7.
Sexual activity is not necessary in bf/gf relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Bamz(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2019
NiCurious:
Some people are asexual, but enjoy being in relationships. Some people have a low sex drive. Some people prefer romance to sex. Some people are aromantic. Some are sapiosexual. Some....
There are all different levels of interest in sex and romance, just as people come in all shapes and sizes. As long as the parties in the relationship are satisfied with the level of sex they are having, that's nobody's business but theirs.
It all boils down to everyone being happy with the arrangement that they have.

Oh wow, brilliant comment. My girl and I actually fancy romance above anything else and we'll stick with it. I totally agree that happiness for both parties is what matters in the long run.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by franchasng: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Zeinymira:
As a young girl, I always wondered how ladies feel comfortable with sleeping with many guys before they finally get married.
So if I was going to date 7 guys before I finally meet "the right one" means I would have slept with all 7.
Sexual activity is not necessary in bf/gf relationship.
The truth is, you don't need a boyfriend or relationship, just have your school mates, work colleagues and your siblings and you will be okay.

You must not have boyfriend or keep relationship to get married.

If you are not ready to indulge in sexual activities like kissing, necking, petting, cuddling, handling, fingering, licking, sucking, smooching and handling, which are all sex, then don't keep any relationship or boyfriend, you don't need to deceive yourself my dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Zeinymira(f): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2019
franchasng:
The truth is, you don't need a boyfriend or relationship, just have your school mates, work colleagues and your siblings and you will be okay.

You must not have boyfriend or keep relationship to get married.

If you are not ready to indulge in sexual activities like kissing, necking, petting, cuddling, handling, fingering, licking, sucking, smooching and handling, which are all sex, then don't keep any relationship or boyfriend, you don't need to deceive yourself my dear

Oh a female grin grin grin grin I get it.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by kennyz247(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha
what was good in d past might not be relevant or good in d present,back den dey married at early age 14_17 for d ladies and 17-22 for most of d men,no pressure or wat so ever on wat yu have achieved been on d guy or what yu have, marriages where made very easy, attimes it is done buy d parents of d two parties without d necessary involving d guy or d lady...U don't struggle to get married,girls and guys are loyal and very innocent not like wat is applicable today....so my take, relationship without sex between two mature people still struggling to build a stable home for themselves is a no go area and a big scam of d century

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by franchasng: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Bamz:

Oh wow, brilliant comment. My girl and I actually fancy romance above anything else and we'll stick with it. I totally agree that happiness for both parties is what matters in the long run.
and you and your girlfriend think you are not having sex even when you guys are romancing (kissing, touching, handling, cuddling, etc) You see where the problem is.

If you want to be chaste for religious sake or to please God, you must abstain from all forms of sexual activities from kissing to squeezing hands because they get you emotionally aroused which spiritually means you have had sex.

So if you and your girlfriend are avoiding to have penetrative sex because you two want to please God, I am sorry to disappoint you that you guys have failed. But if you are doing it to avoid STDs and STIs, you guys must then ensure you avoid oral stimulation or deep romance which can expose you both to contracting STDs and STIs even without penetration.

Sex is not only when a guy puts his dick into a girl's pussy, romancing and smooching and licking and handling and sucking and all the other arts that happen during romance are also having sex.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by LordAzubuike(f): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol girl no wan fuxk but she no go mind if the guy spends his life savings on her. Naso naija guys mumu reach.

Also any girl that tells you no sex relationship is no doubt getting dick from someone else. Stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

Hmmmm who be this one. Sure az hell it's not a big deal and me fit only subscribe when girl get the qualities of my ideal wife and must be a virgin with intact hymen. If the ancestors took d hymen because she rode on their bicycles she is on her own. Then again she dont get to come and write me a note captioned list of things for my birthday with a price tag of 80k or any amount. My finance, my business her hymen her business.

That is if you too are a virgin.
Look, not everyone worships men these days or bow to them because of their money. As most ladies are working hard these days and taking care of themselves. So, what again can you offer? Since that's the only thing you can offer a woman. And thats the reason some ladies dont value men again. If you dont know, know it now.

Marrying these days is just to fulfill the Lords command and also bear those lovely Gods blessing. And if a woman must marry at all for what she can.get, shell rather go for a stinkingly rich man. See Regina Daniels..... People are calling names but she knows her reason for actions. She had a fine boy like its the case with most of you that make you play around. but omor, my babe weigh the pros and cons of marrying Ned against her fine lover boy who has nothing to offer but shared responsibilities and went for the pros.
So, forget all that cos while you're there saying trash, young girls meant for you will be marrying your grandfather's mate who respect them and will do what they want.

Like I always say, men lost it to boys. after our fathers set boys refused to grow to men. Reason we are running back to marry our fathers age mates again.
Look at Oshiomole, FFK and receive sense. All the beautiful girls meant for you guys. No lady has time for young boys stunt and drama in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by overboard(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2019
It’s the best... it’s Godly, it’s discipline.

Dated 3 years , no sex. Married 10 years now and it’s great sex still �

Great marriage too but dat one Na strictly God do am, and I guess we compatible.

Nothing to add.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by franchasng: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Zeinymira:

Oh a female grin grin grin grin I get it.
saying you are in a relationship without sex is self deceit, you have to tell yourself the truth; its either you are not deeply attracted to the guy or the guy is fooling you by having sex with some other girls.

Relationship is meant for adults not kids for a reason.

You must not keep a relationship to get married or find a life partner!

I get it, most ladies are scared of having sex in their relationship out of fear of heart break, and let me also tell you; a guy does not leave a girl because he had sex with her, nope!

If guys dump girls because they had sex with her, then what is the guarantee that guys won't dump their wife after they have sex with her

A guy dump a girl after sex because the girl does not have any other desired value he wants aside the sex. After all, the girl he will still end up marrying, he will also have sex with her, so what changed

What changed is the girl he kept after having sex with her, had more extra values he desired aside sex.

So as a girl, develop yourself and be a valuable woman that have other quality values to offer other than sex, and I promise you, no man will dump you after sex. Men want more than sex, but just that their natural love and flare for sex always becloud their initial judgment, so it is after they must have had sex with a Lady that they start to consider and check other values she has to offer.

So you cannot know a man that truly desire you or let me say that truly loves you until he has had sex with you. If a man haves sex with you and still stay with you for long then he truly cares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nehemz(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Sex is not love but a feelings and it can happen with or without friendship, I value a relationship without sex because it makes me to love my girl more and more.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by franchasng: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

That is if you too are a virgin.
Look, not everyone worships men these days or bow to them because of their money. As most ladies are working hard these days and taking care of themselves. So, what again can you offer? Since that's the only thing you can offer a woman. And thats the reason some ladies dont value men again. If you dont know, know it now.

Marrying these days is just to fulfill the Lords command and also bear those lovely Gods blessing. And if a woman must marry at all for what she can.get, shell rather go for a stinkingly rich man. See Regina Daniels..... People are calling names but she knows her reason for actions. She had a fine boy like its the case of most of you that make you play around. but omor, my babe weigh the pros and cons of marrying Ned against her fine lover boy who has nothing to offer but shared responsibilities.
So, forget all that cos while you're there saying trash, young girls meant for you will be marrying your grandfather's mate who respect them and will do what they want.

Like I always say, men lost it to boys. after our fathers set boys refused to grow to men. Reason we are running back to marry our fathers age mates again.
Look at Oshiomole, FFK and receive sense. All the beautiful girls meant for you guys. No lady has time for young boys stunt and drama in marriage.
If we are to judge by your words, then it means men are winning because the boys today will turn to men tomorrow and still enjoy the small girls even at their old age after flexing with ladies of today, lol

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by empress101(f): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2019
tunize:
My take is that i can't thats it.
On a condition that i wud either keep her without robbing it to her face and be banging someone else simple that is if the girl is even a virgin i'll consider with condtion above. If she is not NEVER.
So,how will you know she is a Virgin
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by happney65: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Lol girl no wan fuxk but she no go mind if the guy spends his life savings on her. Naso naija guys mumu reach.

Also any girl that tells you no sex relationship is no doubt getting dick from someone else. Stop deceiving yourselves.

You dey mind them..If you no wan fuccck,dont even date me at all..Are you mad or is madden madden you?Yet you go dey collect money from me..You are a Idiot

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by happney65: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2019
Nehemz:
Sex is not love but a feelings and it can happen with or without friendship, I value a relationship without sex because it makes me to love my girl more and more.

Another mumu man sighted.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2019
franchasng:
If we are to judge by your words, then it means men are winning because the boys today will turn to men tomorrow and still enjoy the small girls even at their old age after flexing with ladies of today, lol

The older men are winning� yes even after enjoying their youth. But the youth of this generation have refused to become men so how will they win? Read my comment again..they have refused to grow from the way they behave, talk and treat relationship matters. So, let the older men who know better, continue to win them.unless of course they changed and allow growth and maturity occur in their life.�
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2019
So i met this girl that told me no sex in a relationship last week which i concord to. Only for her to asked me for money a day later but i told her i can't give money in a relationship where there is no sex and she told me i'm stingy. I just looked at her and smiled, In my mind, do u think I'm one of those foolish emasculated nowadays generation guys

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by smithe113(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

No sex before marriage was easy in the past because they marry at very early age like 14-16. Nowadays, girls marry as late as 27-30. It's not easy for the pussy to stay without being hammered that long.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Petmax: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Individual choice

...I sell cheap and affordable data
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Zeinymira(f): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2019
franchasng:
saying you are in a relationship without sex is self deceit, you have to tell yourself the truth; its either you are not deeply attracted to the guy or the guy is fooling you by having sex with some other girls.

Relationship is meant for adults not kids for a reason.

You must not keep a relationship to get married or find a life partner!

I get it, most ladies are scared of having sex in their relationship out of fear of heart break, and let me also tell you; a guy does not leave a girl because he had sex with her, nope!

If guys dump girls because they had sex with her, then what is the guarantee that guys won't dump their wife after they have sex with her

A guy dump a girl after sex because the girl does not have any other desired value he wants aside the sex. After all, the girl he will still end up marrying, he will also have sex with her, so what changed

What changed is the girl he kept after having sex with her, had more extra values he desired aside sex.

So as a girl, develop yourself and be a valuable woman that have other quality values to offer other than sex, and I promise you, no man will dump you after sex. Men want more than sex, but just that their natural love and flare for sex always becloud their initial judgment, so it is after they must have had sex with a Lady that they start to consider and check other values she has to offer.

So you cannot know a man that truly desire you or let me say that truly loves you until he has had sex with you. If a man haves sex with you and still stay with you for long then he truly cares

At the end of the day it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. If this is what you believe in and it's working perfectly for you then it's fine.
I have never been a fan of pre-marital sex since as early as twelve, it wasn't morally right to me then and it doesn't still make sense to me now.
Nor do I victimize those that are in to it. It's their choice. I'm sure some other women will benefit from what you wrote up there anyway.

The "self deceit" part gringrin gringrin gringrin gringringringrin gringrin I can only say people attract what they are.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2019
LordAzubuike:

u think say na every girl want make im guy dey spend on top in head?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Who said sex was made for marriage?

Wow. 2011 post
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Who's the coconut head mumu that pushed a thread of since 2011 to front page this morning?

angry
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by NoToPile: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
A relationship without sex is perfect, its the best.
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by smartoliver(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Na wa o. Since 2011. Dry bones shall surely rise again grin
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Newmans: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2019
MARRIAGE IS SWEET WITH A BED UN DEFILED.

REMEMBER THERE IS GOD!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Emmasnoop(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2019
If she or he cannot get it from you then they will both get it from another person dont be deceive oh, no sex No relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.