Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? (1809 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by airlo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
@cork head, lmao, sarcasm. u kinda funny
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by airlo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
kemmeye:

* uses this f0cking thread to clean yansh after sh1tt1ng*
evrybdy wants to diss tha new guy, this is f**kin emmotional embarassed lmao, bring it on arseholes
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Arrow! Enjoy your show! I dont have time for your lame pathetic comebacks! You had to check my profile? Hope you did not m[i]a[/i]sturbate to that picture up there? Fooool! wink[/size]
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by zenittha: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
rubbish thread
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by airlo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=16pt]@sexkills: grandpa,  cheesy u back with more excreta talks, old fool![/size]
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by airlo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
zenittha:

rubbish thread
zenitha, wtf
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
airlo:

[size=16pt]@sexkills: grandpa,  cheesy u back with more excreta talks, old fool![/size]
[size=14pt]I'll be damned, as in colossally confounded if i take you serious after you ran away for 24hrs. . . I am done synchronizing your skinny dilapidated arse, and done ministering to your densely coagulated and De-oxygenated brain. . . Now quietly find somewhere and die, cos just one second after you have finished reading this, i'll press "I" on my keyboard, and that signifies that i am ignoring a discombobulated jobless Arrow named airlo!. . . Cheerz! cool[/size]
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by airlo(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I'll be damned, as in colossally confounded if i take you serious after you ran away for 24hrs. . . I am done synchronizing your skinny dilapidated arse, and done ministering to your densely coagulated and De-oxygenated brain. . . Now quietly find somewhere and die, cos just one second after you have finished reading this, i'll press "I" on my keyboard, and that signifies that i am ignoring a discombobulated jobless Arrow named airlo!. . . Cheerz! cool[/size]
[size=20pt] ohhh boy, granpa tinks he has got balls in those shirinky scrotum.lol listen to me clearly sh*t face, i dnt hav time 4ur senseless replys. Yeah i tuk 24hrs to reply, dts cuz am busy,unlike u, jobless prick. Get ur head outta u ass coz u aint seeing hw pathetic ur wrds appear. Old uncivilised he-goat, wtf r u doing in romance section, ur mates r married! Its fools like u take a dump on their faces! U tink ua gettin any younger, old gay lmao grin[/size]
Re: Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? by Mobinga: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2011
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investigating Coza's Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Ese Walter's Sex Scandal. / Nigerian Men / Relationships These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.