Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,431 members, 7,822,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166647 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Dcitizen...

I'm glad to know you're a student from Mendel University in Brno, I have some question concerning the school. I had a study contract from MendelU earlier this year but wasn't able to make up with payment of the fees.. My question goes thus: 1. How were you able to meet up with payment of tuition fees and miscellaneous? 2. What and what do i need to expect and like how much do i need to have in my bank account for the Visa processing.

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
gergemam:
Dcitizen...

I'm glad to know you're a student from Mendel University in Brno, I have some question concerning the school. I had a study contract from MendelU earlier this year but wasn't able to make up with payment of the fees.. My question goes thus: 1. How were you able to meet up with payment of tuition fees and miscellaneous? 2. What and what do i need to expect and like how much do i need to have in my bank account for the Visa processing.
Where's everyone pls attend to this questions .

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Davidson5(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Does the country recognize NECO CERTIFICATE?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davidson5:
Does the country recognize NECO CERTIFICATE?
yes.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Calmedove1: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Who's applying for a university in Czech...I wanna know maybe you've gotten a space at the embassy
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Calmedove1:
Who's applying for a university in Czech...I wanna know maybe you've gotten a space at the embassy
Why do you want to know?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Femmylawy: 11:54pm On May 01, 2017
Good day guys. My question is related to sponsorship account. I heard somebody saying that the minimum amount in sponsor account is 85,000Zec, Is it after paying tuition fee or before because tuition fee at CULS is around 85,000? 2. Any hope for guys going to Czech on education to get work to feed himself?. 3. Price range of the insurance scheme pls?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Calmedove1: 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
gowaga68:

Why do you want to know?
I want to knw if after applying.. Will one's name appear in the waiting list
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Calmedove1: 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
Pls where can i get a travel health insurance and how much to get one
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
Calmedove1:

I want to knw if after applying.. Will one's name appear in the waiting list
On their site it says you book appointment which simply means they have numbers of those they will attend to at a given day/date.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:33am On May 25, 2017
dcitizen:
@ olayode, you need to start the process of your visa application as quickly as possible for early resumption and graduation.

Visa Application Process:

1. Your visa application document need to be complete. Some of the document include your birth certificate ( in English Language), admission letter (in Czech Language) from the school, contract for accommodation(in Czech Language), police report(in Czech Language), medical certificate( in Czech Language), personal and sponsorship bank statement with A.T.M card ( in English Language), medical insurance from czech republic and letter of sponsorship (in Czech language), tuition fee payment evidence and completed online application form. Be prepared for short interview questions at embassy and if you are successful, you will be given six month visa in 3 or 4 weeks

Whats the best means of paying ones tuition fee from Nigeria?
as I was advice to use a proxy over there to make the payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Miles300: 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
Y"all should try Estonia as admission process is simple and straight forward but the only problem is that it has no embassy in Nigeria
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Miles300:
Y"all should try Estonia as admission process is simple and straight forward but the only problem is that it has no embassy in Nigeria
getting visa is the main thing not easily getting admission.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
hello, any one here?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olohundarray: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls my people,i will like to know your experience with czech embassy for czech study visa interview.
I only have 2million naira in my own personal account.
I dont if it will be enough to grant the visa.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olohundarray: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will also like to know the probability of gettin d visa.
I have already paid for the tuition fee which is non refundable.
I am alittle bit scared here
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Olohundarray:
what are you scared of?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iAlpha: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Good day. Please i have been looking every means to pay my application fee for the school i chose to start processing my documents but i havent up till this moment, found any means. I will be going to abuja very soon to start my nostrification of document processing but i need to pay my application fee first. They have asked me to pay through the postal service but i have called the Nipost customer care and they said that they dont undergo those kind of activities any longer. Please guys you need to help me with this as the deadline for the payment of application fee is fast approaching. I hope you see this fast. Hope to hear from you guys soon enough as i will be waiting. Thanks and best regards.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
iAlpha:
Good day. Please i have been looking every means to pay my application fee for the school i chose to start processing my documents but i havent up till this moment, found any means. I will be going to abuja very soon to start my nostrification of document processing but i need to pay my application fee first. They have asked me to pay through the postal service but i have called the Nipost customer care and they said that they dont undergo those kind of activities any longer. Please guys you need to help me with this as the deadline for the payment of application fee is fast approaching. I hope you see this fast. Hope to hear from you guys soon enough as i will be waiting. Thanks and best regards.
get in touch.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by iAlpha: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2017
viraltv:
Hello House,
Please I would love to know. How did you pay your application fee for admission into the university?

I just gained Admission For an MSC Program in Czech Republic

Please I would like to know the following:

1)How i can apply for student visa?

2)what documents i would be needing to submit?

3)Where and How to Translate My Documents

4)How Many Months Bank Statement Would I be needing to Print Out?

5)Can i use my sponsors (My Father) Bank account as My Financial Proof ?

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CowbellY: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Olohundarray:
I hope you're in Czech now.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bueaman: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls i just got admission.how do i go about the visa processes.pls help me
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gareth3: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
For you that want to book appointment for Czech embassy just go to, Visapoint. eu
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gareth3: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=iAlpha post=59613779][/quote]For you that want to book appointment for Czech embassy just go to, Visapoint. eu
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Gareth3: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Please I need advice, i went to Czech embassy for my interview nd they collected my documents with my passport, does that means they will give me Visa.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Gareth3:
Please I need advice, i went to Czech embassy for my interview nd they collected my documents with my passport, does that means they will give me Visa.

Anything is possible.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please guys how long does it take to process student visa for Czech embassy
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Please guys how long does it take to process student visa for Czech embassy
According to their website, it is 60 days for study visa but I got mine after 74 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.