Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166748 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Franmeme:

Good, paying my tuition fees may be done from Nigeria if they send me the details because as far as i know, no student for my program was given detail on fee payment because it is non-refundable and it's just 200euro when converted from cK. I will only pay the accommodation which is refundable. Please do you have clue on translators to use. Please which institution are you heading for? Mine is Czech University of Life Sciences Prague

heading to Mendel University in Brno, Check the embassy for translator and this site.... https://www.firmy.cz/?thru=sug&q=P%C5%99ekladatelsk%C3%A9+slu%C5%BEby

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bargamkhan01: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
brother i recieved same letter as i app load .what does it means .

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
bargamkhan01:
Firstly, the letter you uploaded bears 2015/2016 which is last academic session. Secondly, what i deduced from the letter is that you have a place to study already but you need to send your Secondary School Certificate and reference letter to them by post before 31st of August 2015 (remember your letter states 2015 not 2016). Therefore, you need to confirm from their site the address to send your result and reference letter to and whether or not you are to send superlegalized copy of the result.
I hope this help friend. Have a nice time.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2016
th
gergemam:

heading to Mendel University in Brno, Check the embassy for translator and this site.... https://www.firmy.cz/?thru=sug&q=P%C5%99ekladatelsk%C3%A9+slu%C5%BEby
Great,thanks for the info, i'm working on it.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello everyone, has anybody been to the embassy of recent? I'm making plans to book my interview
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello all,
Anyone been to the embassy recently?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samueloyk: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Please, I just got admitted to Prague College... I need info on all I need to start doing now... Like I have my health certificate and waec... Do I need police report too? And finally, I have been refused visa twice before by Lithuania, do i stand a chance of being admitted?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2016
I think every visa application is considered or processed based on the documents you submit for that particular visa application. Hence the fact that you were refuse a visa does not mean u will be refuse a subsequent visa application unless you have been flagged for using some fake documents. Just my view others in the house can correct if I am wrong.

samueloyk:
Please, I just got admitted to Prague College... I need info on all I need to start doing now... Like I have my health certificate and waec... Do I need police report too? And finally, I have been refused visa twice before by Lithuania, do i stand a chance of being admitted?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samueloyk: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
8. The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of intended stay was not reliable.
9. Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiration of the visa could not be ascertained.
...these were the reasons my visa was first denied. Any advice on how to go on with this my student visa? Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
samueloyk:

You said Lithuania denied you Student visa?
How?
are you in Nigeria?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by whocanbewho(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
nedostic:
@ All,

In regard to the entrance exam that will be conducted by one of the foremost Czech Universities (i.e., Mendel University, Brno) in FCT, Abuja, kindly find below the following concrete info:

Entrance Exam and Interview of students will be held at Nanet Hotels, Plot 1042, Kur Mohammed Street, Central Business District, Abuja, on 08.04.2016 from 10.00 am – 6.00 pm.

Students must come along with the following:

* Passport, Voter’s or National ID, etc.

* Original certificates and transcripts,

* Names and addresses of two referees/testimonials For further information visit our web site http://www.mendelu.cz, link International Relations Office or contact Mr. Nahanga Verter, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, tel.: +420774914969.

So I wish you guys/babes good-luck in the upcoming exams. I have also been rightfully informed that you can find same information about the examination venue and date in the Tribune Newspapers (see Thursday, 24th March, 2016; Pg. 26).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lastly @Stoicism as well as @uuu30, I often dismiss simple questions such as those you have raised.
Nevertheless, I am certainly somewhere in CZ, I hope this pleases you - Stoicism.

While @uuu30, I would advice that you do a simple search on Prague college via the popular search engine:Google. Just as a tip, Prague College is certainly a private school and the cost implications is something you have to carefully consider. My general take is for you and others to try a state-owned university. That said, the choice is ultimately yours to make. Maybe you should also try to take part in the entrance exam since the school authorities (Mendel University) will be there to guide prospective students properly on both admission requirements and visa processing.
I have a quick question for you bro. After completion of the undergraduate program in Czech, is there a chance for a pathway to residence..
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
House, i just got admitted to a follow master programme in Tomas Bata University. I have b trying to pay my tuition fees but to no avail. What is my chance of getting visa without the tuition payment? Though, i have all the requirements and i have submitted my Form A to Diamond Bank which might takes some time. NOTE: My interview is next week
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gbade11(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
can someone please help me with the school fees range for a masters program.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by speak2segun: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2016
bargamkhan01:

Please How far have you gone with your nostritification of a thing. I received the message too. I want to ask for guidelines and also to ask if it is not too late the start the processes now. They said the not nostritificated documents must get to them by August 30. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2016
speak2segun:

Please How far have you gone with your nostritification of a thing. I received the message too. I want to ask for guidelines and also to ask if it is not too late the start the processes now. They said the not nostritificated documents must get to them by August 30. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks
If anyone is having question make the question known so we could work on things.
Am in the process of submitting some documents too. Will also be on my way to Abuja next week.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 4:31am On Aug 07, 2016
wishing all of you guys seeking admission and visa success. Just don't give up, no matter what, keep pushing forward. You will definitely get there.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
keyboardone:
House, i just got admitted to a follow master programme in Tomas Bata University. I have b trying to pay my tuition fees but to no avail. What is my chance of getting visa without the tuition payment? Though, i have all the requirements and i have submitted my Form A to Diamond Bank which might takes some time. NOTE: My interview is next week
Try to use Union bank. If you're in Lagos please go to their head office and use the form A, it takes about two to three working days. But to do it very fast please try and make payment through somebody already staying in Europe.
Please how did you go about your translation of documents, how many documents did you translate. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Franmeme:

Try to use Union bank. If you're in Lagos please go to their head office and use the form A, it takes about two to three working days. But to do it very fast please try and make payment through somebody already staying in Europe.
Please how did you go about your translation of documents, how many documents did you translate. Thanks

Thanks Brother. A friend of mine helped me. I sent all my documents to him. He did the translation sent back to me.

However, any hope as per going to embassy without the tuition. I don't trust the guy with such money, thus I decided not to send the money.. Though, he had been helping me with work over dia.

Noted. Using money gram: you can't send more than #100,000 in d bank a day.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
keyboardone:

Thanks Brother. A friend of mine helped me. I sent all my documents to him. He did the translation sent back to me.

However, any hope as per going to embassy without the tuition. I don't trust the guy with such money, thus I decided not to send the money.. Though, he had been helping me with work over dia.

Noted. Using money gram: you can't send more than #100,000 in d bank a day.
Ok then, but what documents did you tranaslate. Success on your interview
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Franmeme:

Most people over there use black market rate to help one pay for the tuition fee.
How then do you use them and what's the total rate of Union Bank?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
gowaga68:

Most people over there use black market rate to help one pay for the tuition fee.
How then do you use them and what's the total rate of Union Bank?
The official rate for czk is 13naira (1czk= 13ngn), euro is 351naira (1euro= 351ngn) and 1euro is around 27.03czk. You need to convert to euro and tell the bank the amount you're paying in euros. Trust me, it is fast although they will collect close to 360 per euro and charge you their own commission but it is the fastest so far. Please if you have a trusted friend then you can calculate and know which is cheaper. Good luck
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 1:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Franmeme:

The official rate for czk is 13naira (1czk= 13ngn), euro is 351naira (1euro= 351ngn) and 1euro is around 27.03czk. You need to convert to euro and tell the bank the amount you're paying in euros. Trust me, it is fast although they will collect close to 360 per euro and charge you their own commission but it is the fastest so far. Please if you have a trusted friend then you can calculate and know which is cheaper. Good luck
Am to pay 1500 euro, I also have a friend over . Everyone is trying to operate with the black market rates even the so called friends over there.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
gowaga68:

Am to pay 1500 euro, I also have a friend over . Everyone is trying to operate with the black market rates even the so called friends over there.
Yes it's not their fault because when they try to withdraw cash from their naira account over there, what they get is approximately the black market rate and they also have to include the bank's commission too.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Franmeme:

Yes it's not their fault because when they try to withdraw cash from their naira account over there, what they get is approximately the black market rate and they also have to include the bank's commission too.
Ok, its well.
When are we meeting at ABJ? Will be there next week.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samueloyk: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Please assess house.... How do I get my police report form without going to Abuja or Lagos?
Also please, what documents are needed for translation? Is it before legalisation? Do I need to legalise the translated documents too?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
samueloyk:
Please assess house.... How do I get my police report form without going to Abuja or Lagos?
Also please, what documents are needed for translation? Is it before legalisation? Do I need to legalise the translated documents too?
its possible to have it done but someone will have to be in Lagos to do it and send hard copy to you (your state)

all needed is online police report form ... print... thumb all... then scan back .
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samueloyk: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2016
@gowaga,
Thanks mehnnn, so they'd accept it in printed form after my thumbprinting? Also, after I have scanned it back, they won't require my presence while someone has volunteered to help?
Thanks people... Nice job
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
keyboardone:
@Keyboardone
please how was your interview like? and what documents did you translate. Your comments will sure be highly appreciated. Thanks brother.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Franmeme:

@Keyboardone
please how was your interview like? and what documents did you translate. Your comments will sure be highly appreciated. Thanks brother.

Bros. Sorry I haven't been able to reply you.

No be small thing oooh. Na so I reach dia, then check the list say my name nor dey. Guy, I was like what sort of rubbish is this.

I have to send an email to the embassy explaining my plight, how I have been denied access for the interview due to the fact that my appointment was not confirmed. Later on, I discovered that I didn't confirm my appointment after registration two months ago.

In sum, I was not allow in for the interview. So, I'm at rubicon now. The portal is filled up. Trying to book my appointment again. Though my resumption is next month here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
keyboardone:

Bros. Sorry I haven't been able to reply you.

No be small thing oooh. Na so I reach dia, then check the list say my name nor dey. Guy, I was like what sort of rubbish is this.

I have to send an email to the embassy explaining my plight, how I have been denied access for the interview due to the fact that my appointment was not confirmed. Later on, I discovered that I didn't confirm my appointment after registration two months ago.

In sum, I was not allow in for the interview. So, I'm at rubicon now. The portal is filled up. Trying to book my appointment again. Though my resumption is next month here
Thanks bros for your response, i do really pray that you get a slot soon. However, i'm yet to receive my translated documents from Czech Republic, do you advice i try to book an interview now? Although i shall get the documents before this week runs out. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2016
Franmeme:

Thanks bros for your response, i do really pray that you get a slot soon. However, i'm yet to receive my translated documents from Czech Republic, do you advice i try to book an interview now? Although i shall get the documents before this week runs out. Thanks

Brother. Yes, I il advice you to book. Once your documents arrived, you move straight to the embassy.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CzechRepublic01: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Just a piece of advice regarding health insurance in Czech Republic that is mandatory for all Nigerians. The price of health insurance (for the same product) can be very different even for the same insurance companies. Use this site to learn about the prices on the market: https://calc.pojisteni-cizincu.eu/pojisteni-cizincu/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.