Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (23210 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Heh.

Kats is one of the best posters on this forum, period.

Many of you taking shots at him or who have taken shots at him in the past bluntly speaking are not fit to even wipe his azz.

Quality and talent shines, no matter how much haters and malcontents may try to deny it.

Neither of those who have fired shots in this thread would even dare try him in an argument. . . you'd both be owned.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nice one Gbawe

I would normally not comment but I can't ignore those who nominated me, voted for me and had nice things to write about me, and as such, I must say thank you very much to all of them.

Gbawe:

My brother, I thank you. I can only encourage some Nairalanders to post more and share the incredible knowledge and analytical ability they possess. A Katsumoto posting as regularly as I did would have easily trounced me and Onlytruth. Paddy Lo, Oyb, Blacksta, A-zed, largerwhenindoubt, kobojunkie, Dayokanu, Bawss1, Haka nai, Akwasi, Shesi, reference, Beaf, Jmaine, Rhino.5dm, efisher, Sagamite, Orinkinla, KoKoA, Demdem, Vodoodoll, PointB, Drummaboy hercules07, skills, texxazpete, Pukkah, Mikeansy, Desola, Olawaleb, Akanbi edu, Kilode, Koruji, EKt-Bear, Jason123, Ileke-idi, Eko Ile, Jamesdoe, HNosegbe, Biina, Lagosboy, Gen-buhari,blazay, Abagworo, 9ijaman, edogirl, ALjharem, justcash and many others I cannot remember right now stood out for various reasons.

I have no speech to make. I only wish to encourage more nairalanders to post more frequently from now on. Our Nation badly needs us to talk even as many reckon Nigerians are "all talk and no action".

The mods did a great job too letting us 'talk'.

Jarus, OAM4J, Mukina2 una do well.

Thanks

ekt_bear:

Well done, Gbawe.

Katsumoto, I think you already know how I regard you, homie.

Don't even sweat it bro; we always cool.  grin

Jarus:

Big congratulations to Gbawe for emerging the winner of the 2011 edition of Official Nairaland Politics Section Poster of the Year.

Congrats to Onlytruth too, for giving a good account of himself in the fierce contest

And to Katsumoto, making the Top 3 in 2 consecutive years shows your quality.

To the almost 237 voters and countless viewers/observers, we say thank you too.

We look forward to seeing you in 2012 by God's grace.

Happy New Year in advance!

Your nomination surprised me (given our strong differences on one individual  grin ) but thanks all the same.

Happy new year to all. Peace
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Gbawe: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ola one:

Congratulations, Gbawe. Even though most of your posts are pro a certain political party, you're a good person nonetheless.

Beaf is also a good poster here. It's about politics and he's pro-PDP. Gbawe is pro-ACN. I think it's difficult for someone like Beaf not to get banned. So, please, Mods, allow Beaf to contest next year. It is high time you disregarded this 'ban' policy for a poster like Beaf. If Gbawe could, why not Beaf? Moreover, he's toned down a bit.

OYB too. I am a bit surprised no one nominated him.

Eku is good but he's chosen to become Arole Oduaa. So, NO! cheesy

I voted Kats.

Thank you very much.

As regards Oyb, I am surprised too. He is one of the sharpest tool in the nairaland box. Naturally witty chap too. In fact, I would think twice going up against him, Katsumoto, Jmaine, Eko Ile, reference , Biina and Paddy lo because they all fall into the category of those who genuinely know minute details well and[b] , most importantly,[/b] actually possess the logical thinking to put everything together to produce an unbeatable mix .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you very much.

As regards Oyb, I am surprised too. He is one of the sharpest tool in the nairaland box. Naturally witty chap too. In fact, I would think twice going up against him, Katsumoto, Jmaine, Eko Ile, reference , Biina and Paddy lo because they all fall into the category of those who genuinely know minute details well and[b] , most importantly,[/b] actually possess the logical thinking to put everything together to produce an unbeatable mix .

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh.

Many of you taking shots at him or who have taken shots at him in the past. [size=15pt]Bluntly speaking I'm not fit to even wipe his azz.[/size]

Quality and talent shines, no matter how much haters and malcontents may try to deny it.

You are right on point.  smiley

I'm happy for you o, for your well-deserved promotion from azz-licker to azz-wiper? grin

Congrats bro! wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
Katsumoto:

Nice one Gbawe

I would normally not comment but I can't ignore those who nominated me, voted for me and had nice things to write about me, and as such, I must say thank you very much to all of them.

Thanks

Don't even sweat it bro; we always cool.  grin

Your nomination surprised me (given our strong differences on one individual  grin ) but thanks all the same.

Happy new year to all. Peace

Looser's acceptance speech. cheesy

Nice one from Buhari of NL grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lol.

Less time spent editing other people's posts and being a general douchebag, more time editing your own posts correctly and learning how to spell "loser."

Pro-tip: Looser is used as in, "ACM10's family was surprised to find out that his occupation involves wiping the yansh and cleaning up after the aged with bowels looser than that of most folk."
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^^
Thanks for the correction Mr Ewu_beer da azz-wiper wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
Big congratulations to you Gbawe. You are very qualified to be a role model of politics section and I have lots of respect for your civility and maturity.

I also want to congratulate Ezendigbo of Nairaland I - Onlytruth. Your fought well.

And Katsumoto. You are always a winner, am sure you know that and I will always love the way you debate intelligently and with facts.

Let's take it easy guys. Its just for the fun of it.

NB

We Moderators have no pleasure in disqualifying anyone. I only hope that those aspiring to be a role models will conduct themselves well in the new year by avoiding bans and warnings.

And thanks to everyone who voted here and also voted for me on the moderator of the year thread.

Happy New Year!

OAM4J - Your Nairaland Moderator Of The Year
 cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
No problem. Always my pleasure correcting cowardly id[i]i[/i]ots like yourself.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Gbawe: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
OAM4J:

Big congratulations to you Gbawe. You are very qualified to be a role model of politics section and I have lots of respect for your civility and maturity.

I also want to congratulate Ezendigbo of Nairaland I - Onlytruth. Your fought well.

And Katsumoto. You are always a winner, am sure you know that and I will always love the way you debate intelligently and with facts.

Let's take it easy guys. Its just for the fun of it.

NB

We Moderators have no pleasure in disqualifying anyone. I only hope that those aspiring to be a role models will conduct themselves well in the new year by avoiding bans and warnings.

And thanks to everyone who voted here and also voted for me on the moderator of the year thread.

Happy New Year!

cheesy

Thank you OAM4J. You, Jarus and Mukina2 have been fantastic in your moderation of the politics forum. Keep it up. Happy new year.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Onlytruth(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
I want to congratulate Gbawe for "winning". I won't say more than that. cool

I also want to thank the Mods for allowing me to come second!  cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Most importantly, I want to thank my numerous supporters here. I used to believe that truth is a very lonely orphan. I never knew that truth has many friends. cool

When I started posting here, I was convinced that I would be alone, and I was for a very loooooooooooong time.
This poll only proves to me that Nigerians can be reached, even with cold hard truth. We are not as bad as folks think!  cool

I want to thank Beaf [/b]for endorsing me and channeling his voters to my corner.  wink
@[b]Beaf
, we are essentially saying the same here, I believe that folks are taking note.  cool

Finally, IMHO, I believe I won the more important poll this year.

Long live Nairaland!

Long live Nigerians!

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.  cool cool cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
OAM4J:

cheesy

game recognize game cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
Onlytruth:

I want to congratulate Gbawe for "winning". I won't say more than that. cool

I also want to thank the Mods for allowing me to come second!  cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Most importantly, I want to thank my numerous supporters here. I used to believe that truth is a very lonely orphan. I never knew that truth has many friends. cool

When I started posting here, I was convinced that I would be alone, and I was for a very loooooooooooong time.
This poll only proves to me that Nigerians can be reached, even with cold hard truth. We are not as bad as folks think!  cool

I want to thank Beaf [/b]for endorsing me and channeling his voters to my corner.  wink
@[b]Beaf
, we are essentially saying the same here, I believe that folks are taking note.  cool

Finally, IMHO, I believe I won the more important poll this year.

Long live Nairaland!

Long live Nigerians!

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.  cool cool cool

LMAO

I hope that the next edition everyone irrespective of the number of bans received will be able to vie for this position. At the end of the day, it's human beings that will vote and if i decide to vote for a goat it's not anybody's business.

Once again congrats Gbawe.

Congrats Onlytruth, Eze Ndigbo nairaland

Congrats Katsumoto, the fact that you were nominated this year shows that you're very consistent.

One Nigeria
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
But even in every society, jailbirds are excluded from contesting elections without a Presidential pardon
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you OAM4J. You, Jarus and Mukina2 have been fantastic in your moderation of the politics forum. Keep it up. Happy new year.

You are welcome! i wish you all the best in the new year.

oyb:

game recognize game cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahaha grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Katsumoto:

I not only nominated you but also voted you.
I recognize quality when I see one. This is not about differences.
I used to think I know Nigeria's political history until I met you here. You are about the only poster in this part of NL that I do some searching to be sure of my facts before I engage.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by edogirl2: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
well done gbawe, a worthy winner, and a decent contributor. onlytruth, a genuine & passionate advocate. katsumoto - only ever come accross katsumoto's contributions a handful of times - surprisingly - and i can only say  you are the most polished writer & debater in the politics section. no one comes close. nonetheless, would've voted gbawe for this particular award.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by deols(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Gbawe.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations Gbawe for emerging the NL poster of the year. And to OnlyTruth for putting up a spirited fight. And also to Kats for his effort.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
PointB:

Congratulations Gbawe for emerging the NL poster of the year. And to OnlyTruth for putting up a spirited fight. And also to Kats for his effort.

Very gracious of you. Thank you very much and happy new year to you too.

deols:

congrats Gbawe.

Thank you very much.

edo.girl:

well done gbawe, a worthy winner, and a decent contributor. onlytruth, a genuine & passionate advocate. katsumoto - only ever come accross katsumoto's contributions a handful of times - surprisingly - and i can only say  you are the most polished writer & debater in the politics section. no one comes close. nonetheless, would've voted gbawe for this particular award.

Thank you very much. I totally agree with what you say about katsumoto. Very polished and intelligent writer. Combining writing poise with relevant facts and winning logic is always the challenge. I think Katsumoto manages that better than anyone else here. I would hope he posts more next year and on numerous political topic. I may have missed it but I would, for example, love to read his opinion on fuel subsidy and the national budget.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ngodigha1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
Gbawe:

Very gracious of you. Thank you very much and happy new year to you too.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much. I totally agree with what you say about katsumoto. Very polished and intelligent writer. Combining writing poise with relevant facts and winning logic is always the challenge. I think Katsumoto manages that better than anyone else here. I would hope he posts more next year and on numerous political topic. I may have missed it but I would, for example, love to read his opinion on fuel subsidy and the national budget.
o.k
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
[size=18pt]And I came 4th !! smiley thanks to everyone who voted for me!! grin[/size]

well done! Gbawe
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
afam4eva:

Congrats Katsumoto, the fact that you were nominated this year shows that you're very consistent.

PointB:

Thanks chaps; happy new year to you both

edo.girl:

well done gbawe, a worthy winner, and a decent contributor. onlytruth, a genuine & passionate advocate.[b] katsumoto - only ever come accross katsumoto's contributions a handful of times - surprisingly - and i can only say  you are the most polished writer & debater in the politics section. no one comes close. [/b]nonetheless, would've voted gbawe for this particular award.

Thanks/muchas gracias

Coming from you, thats a great compliment. Now I have to go see edo.dad and ask that very important question.  grin  just kidding Happy new year to you

Gbawe:

My head is getting bigger o.   grin grin

Thanks. I will try to get into some of the mainstream debates; i just tend to have a preference for debates where I can support my position with documented facts rather than opinion. I am sure you can appreciate that. I read some of your posts yesterday with regards to people who may be reading NL and feel that NL can become a change agent if it is channeled properly. So I will partake in some of the development debates next year. Happy new year bro

2012 is almost a break or make year for Nigeria and Nigerians. I pray and hope for the best. Happy new year all.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^
wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2012
Katsumoto:

Thanks chaps; happy new year

My head is getting bigger o.   grin grin

Happy new year katsumoto

Do something about your hydrocephalic head this year o wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by okunoba(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2012
Beaf should have been included, his one of the best debaters on Nairaland. Leaving him out as only raised doubts as to the credibility of this election.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2012
okunoba:

Beaf should have been included, his one of the best debaters on Nairaland. Leaving him out as only raised doubts as to the credibility of this election.
That word is not for him.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2012
okunoba:

You are correct.
The best candidates in this politics section do not win. Even the year Becomerich won it, there were better posters such as Mikeansy etc then.
No need to take the polls here serious.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by SEFAGO(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
Heh.

Many of you taking shots at him or who have taken shots at him in the past bluntly speaking are not fit to even wipe his azz.

Neither of those who have fired shots in this thread would even dare try him in an argument. . . you'd both be owned.

Seems you are sucking his Big black c-o-c-k with all your praise.

Well continue bending down and being some else's b-i-t-ch
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by SEFAGO(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
Who da bleep nominated Onlytruth.

That Guy is facking reetarded lol

Walking duckhead

Shhitte definitely the dumbest of the three.

Onlytruth (Dumber) > Katz= Gbawe (Dumb)

2 years ago it was Musiwa

Last year it was Dapo bear

This year Gbawe

I know the quality is deteriorating each year
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ektbear: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
Eh, game recognizes game.

Giving someone praise (deserved) doesn't diminish you. . . if you think that makes someone somebody else's "b1tch", then something is wrong with you.

And as far as cvcksucking goes, you certainly are the one who gives off a gayish vibe, not I.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks / Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President / Hardship: We Can No Longer Plan Our Meals, FCT Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.