Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread (3252 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Oya Discuss
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
For me is their

Tiny Dick
Short Dick
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Rough hairs on the chest and legs
Dirty nails
Shapeless

Make i go break
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Are you discombobulated? [/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by MrCork17: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
***I hope this thread is NOT about my 17inches Dongito angry ***
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by xynerise: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
call-me:

For me is their

Tiny Joystick
Short Joystick
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Dirty nails
Shapeless
two left legs grin

Make i go break
poster abeg go buy xmas cloth tongue
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
small dicks (not all, MOST of them)
ashy complexion
the sudden pot belly once they marry
smelly breath
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
small Joysticks (not all, MOST of them)
ashy complexion
the sudden pot belly once they marry
smelly breath

Come and feel pwesh and sexy dude wink wink #U wear G-STRINGS?? undecided undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
For me is their

Tiny Joystick
Short Joystick
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Dirty nails
Shapeless

Make i go break

Come, let me romance your boobbbs wink wink.
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
Call me oya come here make i slap ur small yansh grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by 195(f): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
Call me

do u remember me
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by greedie1(f): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2011
big head
small head
big lips
dull eyes
hairy body
pot belly
flat bum
k-leg, bow leg, yam leg etc
extremely tiny waist
discoloured, rough, hard dirty hands nd nails
unkempt hair
large feet
short tiny p.rick
scares
strong face
bad legs (i cant stress dis enuf, im a leg fetish)
black lips
bad breath
awful odor
dirty boxers, etc.

d list is inexhaustible
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by pleep(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2011
Our race is falling apart. undecided

When you criticize the opposite gender of your ethnic group your insulting yourself why can't you f[i]u[/i]cking people understand this?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

For me is their

[size=18pt]
Tiny Joystick
Short Joystick
[/size]
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Dirty nails
Shapeless

Make i go break

gree-die:

big head
small head
big lips
dull eyes
hairy body
pot belly
flat bum
k-leg, bow leg, yam leg etc
extremely tiny waist
discoloured, rough, hard dirty hands nd nails
unkempt hair
large feet
short tiny p.rick
scares
strong face
bad legs (i cant stress dis enuf, im a leg fetish)
black lips
[size=18pt]bad breath
awful odor[/size]

dirty boxers, etc. 

d list is inexhaustible

Bless you beautiful ladies.

I'll add more later.
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2011
pleep:

Our race is falling apart.  undecided

When you criticize the opposite gender of your ethnic group your insulting yourself why can't you f[i]u[/i]cking people understand this? 

Do not bring ethnicity into this. . . . We're talking about autopopoyo overly worwor N.I.G.E.R.I.A.N men in general.
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

For me is their

Tiny Joystick
Short Joystick
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Dirty nails
Shapeless

Make i go break
@call-me
This is why I don't listen to naija babes whenever they are screaming & shouting while  being bleeped. You said my d.i.c.k was hitting your fu.c.k.i.n.,g  w.o.m.b the last time, now  it's suddenly short & tiny on NL abi angry
@ileke-Idi
Usually, most men lose their e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n when they see "ileke" on a lady's "idi". So, I don't expect any grumbling from you until you take off that damn sh.I.t because it's a big turn-off to some of us.
@lefu-lefu
Why did you start this fu.c.k.I.ng thread angry

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@call-me
This is why I don't listen to naija babes whenever they are screaming & shouting while  being bleeped. You said my d.i.c.k was hitting your fu.c.k.i.n.,g  w.o.m.b the last time, now  it's suddenly short & tiny on NL abi angry

Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2011
they scream and shout just to make you feel they are enjoying your short joystick man
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2011
they scream and shout just to make you happy. It's shameful telling you that your joystick is SHORT man
@call me, ileke-idi, et al
Ok, now saying a joystick is short is ambiguous. In metres or inches, what do refer to as a short joystick?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2011
Hmmm na wa o.
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@call me, ileke-idi, et al
Ok, now saying a joystick is short is ambiguous. In metres or inches, what do refer to as a short joystick?

ask lefulefu and your fellow guys
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2011
190_@:

Call  me

do u remember me

i've missed you so much. Where have you been?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

ask lefulefu and your fellow guys
@call-me
wel, if you don't have an idea of what a short d.i.c.k is @ your finger tips, then you really can't complain because it's relative.
for the records, i once bleeped a lady that made so much noise like call-me & ileke-idi  for close to 2 hours non-stop with my "short" joystick until she practically  passed  out (sic) for like 10secs. it's the scariest sexcapade i've ever indulged in till date and you are there calling some di.c.ks short? it all depends on who is carrying what!
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@call-me
wel, if you don't have an idea of what a short d.i.c.k is @ your finger tips, then you really can't complain because it's relative.
for the records, i once bleeped a lady that made so much noise like call-me & ileke-idi  for close to 2 hours non-stop with my "short" joystick until she practically  passed  out (sic) for like 10secs. it's the scariest sexcapade i've ever indulged in till date and you are there calling some di.c.ks short? it all depends on who is carrying what!

so long as you are loaded with cashhhhhh, the shortness or tiny J.S can be managed just to make you feel important
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

so long as you are loaded with cashhhhhh, the shortness or tiny J.S can be managed just to make you feel important
But I don't squeeze currency notes into pu.n.n.I.es, I straff my fu.c.k.ing sugar cane in & you see some of you ladies looking for excuses to get off the hook like "I want to ease myself", "can we change position?" only to start running round the room thereafter in a bid to avoid further bleeping. Do you also see this as making the guy feel important?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by 195(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

i've missed you so much. Where have you been?

BIN AROUND

HOWS YOUR HUSBAND MR CORK
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2011
190_@:

BIN AROUND

HOWS YOUR HUSBAND MR CORK

Cork he is gradually repenting

lefulefu getting on my nerves, he's annoying "Attention Seeker"
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2011
Do u hav a choice at a Dude who's gon' pay 4 ya brideprice and help ur miserable lonely body outta ya Dad's hut? undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by 195(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2011
El Guapo:

Do u hav a choice at a Dude who's gon' pay 4 ya brideprice and help your miserable lonely body outta ya Dad's hut? undecided

Is that question for call me
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2011
@lefulefu
If I were a lady, the  things I would have really disliked in men would have been a flat backside & a bare chest. But I'm not a lady & I'm not a man-lover either. So I'm okay with them.
BTW, what's the length & size of your Joystick in metres or inches?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
Call-me wey dey wash her punny with soda na im dey ask for money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@lefulefu
If I were a lady, the  things I would have really disliked in men would have been a flat backside & a bare chest. But I'm not a lady & I'm not a man-lover either. So I'm okay with them.
BTW, what's the length & size of your Joystick in metres or inches?
Nah call-me start this thread ooo not me cheesy
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
190_@:

Is that question for call me

@190, please ask him oooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware / The Mother Is Supplying Me Provision, But Now See What The Daughter Did 18+ / Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.