Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Did She Still Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Still Love Me (1866 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Still Love Me by Edaski(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2011
i meet this girl last year semtember.and we stated a good relationship march this year.i love this girl and i think she love me too.she even send me a text,telling me that she love me 4 who i am and not because of my money.i give her anything she ask 4rm me and she appricate me back.we stated having sex march dis year.we did it once every month, then on august when i came back 4m school(university)i went to her house to spend the night before going to my house.in the night i needed her so bad but she refuse to give me.i beg and cry she refuse.it was then she told me that she has boil in her private part and she showed me.i then told her that we have been talking on the phone since i went to school that why did she not tell me.she said that she think the boil will go before i come back from school.then i went 4 kiss she still refuse.i beg and cry 4 my girl friend to give me a kiss she refuse telling me that she was not in the mood 4 kissing.the next morning i went home angry.i did not stop doing my duty as a boyfriend to her.i still gave her every thing she ask from me.she never send me text message.she never buy at least 5 naira sweet 4 me so that at least i will know she care 4 me.some time i will call her on phone.her phone will ring about 8 times before she pick it.if i ask her where was she when her phone was ringing she will tell me she went out.that must she carry her phone to anywere she is going.if i still try to ask her futher question she will cut the call.if i call her back she will off her phone five min after she will on it.i still keep on doing good to her.i never stop giving her anything she ask.we never have sex till october.when we plan to meet on sunday after church in a hotel.that day my brother and some of our family friend came to pick her 4rm her house.then we drove to one family party.when every body was in the party we were in the car.she then told me when am i buying a big phone for her.i told her that i dont know yet.she stated frowning her face.she remove her sim card from the two phone she was using and gave it to me.that she dont like them again.she still pull the engagement ring which i gave to her and trow it at me.then later my brother came and went to drop us in d hotel.i book a room and we went inside.she never allow me to touch her.then i beg her.talk some sence into her.then i remove my sim card from my phone(nokia e63)and gave it to her.as she put her sim card a boy called her.then she now called one girl.d girl told her she was wating in the market.and i was already touching her pant.she then told me that she want to rush and meet this girl.that d girl is her consin and she is going home today.God i was mad.she told me to wait 4 her.that was about 5,o clock.i wated till 6 30.i did call her.i went home.d next day i went to buy glo line change my sim.4 two days my phone was off.she now call my sister to beg me.i later put my sim back.and we were at peace again.then on november 27.i told her i want her.when every one has gone to the church she came to my house.she stated misbehaving again.if am coming close to her she will push me away.teling me to pull my cloth and go to the bed that she is coming.she enter the bed.i wanted to kiss her she told that she has pain in her gum.that i should only kiss her in her lip.she close her mouth and i kiss her in her lip.i pull her pant.after making her to wet.i try to insert my dick into her she was tight.i told her to use her hannd to guide it inside she refuse.i try my best.but i never what to forse my self in.so that i will not hurt her.i told her to turn side way.she was still tight.i told her to turn back.i try penetraing her from back.she was still tight.then i told her since she cant guide me in.she should get up and put on her cloth.that am not in the mood again.she got up put on her cloth and i went to drop her in her church.my people on nairaland help me on what to do.becouse am tired with this girl.since july 11 we both have sex last.i love this girl.i want to marry her.she is through with her ss3.she is wating for admission in delsu abraka delta state university.and am going to 200 level in desame university.she keep promising me that when she is in school.we will do it and i will get tired.pls advise me.i want to look 4 another girl who can satisfy me.or i should wait for her.she is a good girl.is only sex matter she treat me bad.i love her so much that i want to marry her.and she like making male her friend than female.pls ur advise is needed.i need female mose especally to advise me.because u people are wemen and u know where it hurt.pls help me.if u want to talk to me personal.you can email me on.edah_tega@yahoo.com  or 2go username     edaski        

Thanks
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Atreides(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2011
I know this is a long story but yall should try and read it(or at least part of it)

Read it,and i dare you not to burst laugh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Did She Still Love Me by 2goodbobo(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2011
this is very hilarious, i cant stop laughing. you should be ashame of yourself cos you are not a man.do you need prophet elijah to come down from above and tell you she does not love you but after your money? guy wise up and take a hike before is 2late. Moreover, you are in 200level and you had already propose marriage to a smally that just finish secondary school. so when all your mate day church day pray, you na woman you day try wack for sunday abi?
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2011
in the night i needed her so bad but she refuse to give me.i beg and cry she refuse.it was then she told me that she has boil in her private part and she showed me.i then told her that we have been talking on the phone since i went to school that why did she not tell me.she said that she think the boil will go before i come back from school.then i went 4 kiss she still refuse.i beg and cry 4 my girl friend to give me a kiss she refuse telling me that she was not in the mood 4 kissing.the next morning i went home angry.

i told her i want her.when every one has gone to the church she came to my house.she stated misbehaving again.if am coming close to her she will push me away.teling me to pull my cloth and go to the bed that she is coming.she enter the bed.i wanted to kiss her she told that she has pain in her gum.that i should only kiss her in her lip.she close her mouth and i kiss her in her lip.i pull her pant.after making her to wet.i try to insert my Joystick into her she was tight.i told her to use her hannd to guide it inside she refuse.i try my best.but i never what to forse my self in.so that i will not hurt her.i told her to turn side way.she was still tight.i told her to turn back.i try penetraing her from back.she was still tight.then i told her since she cant guide me in.she should get up and put on her cloth.that am not in the mood again.she got up put on her cloth and i went to drop her in her church.
[size=14pt]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What an arse! grin

I have nothing to say to gallivanting bullshitters such as this. . . Holy Moses! grin[/size]
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Now hold up!

Did you say you are in 200L? And you are "sparking" this kind of English? Do you want my keyboard to catch fire? angry

And in answer to your question, "She didnt still love you". So go and start crying! grin grin[/size]
Re: Did She Still Love Me by neyostica: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2011
Dude, you are a disgrace to your uni, what you need is to focus on your GNS classes, leave the gal alone,
Re: Did She Still Love Me by slimyem: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2011
i don laugh so tey i slap my boss this morning.
Op,i  could not advice you now becurse you haf make me do somethin that i am no usualy do.i am coming.first let mi cilear the isu with oga.brb!
Re: Did She Still Love Me by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2011
I'm perplexed! And I can't even pinpoint the triggering stimulus, man.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2011
Dis guy is just too funny. Was he just imagining these things?
Re: Did She Still Love Me by joe4christ(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=75pt]This is the most stupideous bUuulshitting post of the century. I tell ya![/size]
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Ranoscky(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Edaski:

i meet this girl last year semtember.and we stated a good relationship march this year.i love this girl and i think she love me too.she even send me a text,telling me that she love me 4 who i am and not because of my money.i give her anything she ask 4rm me and she appricate me back.we stated Being Intimate march dis year.we did it once every month, then on august when i came back 4m school(university)i went to her house to spend the night before going to my house.in the night i needed her so bad but she refuse to give me.i beg and cry she refuse.it was then she told me that she has boil in her private part and she showed me.i then told her that we have been talking on the phone since i went to school that why did she not tell me.she said that she think the boil will go before i come back from school.then i went 4 kiss she still refuse.i beg and cry 4 my girl friend to give me a kiss she refuse telling me that she was not in the mood 4 kissing.the next morning i went home angry.i did not stop doing my duty as a boyfriend to her.i still gave her every thing she ask from me.she never send me text message.she never buy at least 5 naira sweet 4 me so that at least i will know she care 4 me.some time i will call her on phone.her phone will ring about 8 times before she pick it.if i ask her where was she when her phone was ringing she will tell me she went out.that must she carry her phone to anywere she is going.if i still try to ask her futher question she will cut the call.if i call her back she will off her phone five min after she will on it.i still keep on doing good to her.i never stop giving her anything she ask.we never Be Intimate till october.when we plan to meet on sunday after church in a hotel.that day my brother and some of our family friend came to pick her 4rm her house.then we drove to one family party.when every body was in the party we were in the car.she then told me when am i buying a big phone for her.i told her that i dont know yet.she stated frowning her face.she remove her sim card from the two phone she was using and gave it to me.that she dont like them again.she still pull the engagement ring which i gave to her and trow it at me.then later my brother came and went to drop us in d hotel.i book a room and we went inside.she never allow me to touch her.then i beg her.talk some sence into her.then i remove my sim card from my phone(nokia e63)and gave it to her.as she put her sim card a boy called her.then she now called one girl.d girl told her she was wating in the market.and i was already touching her pant.she then told me that she want to rush and meet this girl.that d girl is her consin and she is going home today.God i was mad.she told me to wait 4 her.that was about 5,o clock.i wated till 6 30.i did call her.i went home.d next day i went to buy glo line change my sim.4 two days my phone was off.she now call my sister to beg me.i later put my sim back.and we were at peace again.then on november 27.i told her i want her.when every one has gone to the church she came to my house.she stated misbehaving again.if am coming close to her she will push me away.teling me to pull my cloth and go to the bed that she is coming.she enter the bed.i wanted to kiss her she told that she has pain in her gum.that i should only kiss her in her lip.she close her mouth and i kiss her in her lip.i pull her pant.after making her to wet.i try to insert my Joystick into her she was tight.i told her to use her hannd to guide it inside she refuse.i try my best.but i never what to forse my self in.so that i will not hurt her.i told her to turn side way.she was still tight.i told her to turn back.i try penetraing her from back.she was still tight.then i told her since she cant guide me in.she should get up and put on her cloth.that am not in the mood again.she got up put on her cloth and i went to drop her in her church.my people on nairaland help me on what to do.becouse am tired with this girl.since july 11 we both Be Intimate last.i love this girl.i want to marry her.she is through with her ss3.she is wating for admission in delsu abraka delta state university.and am going to 200 level in desame university.she keep promising me that when she is in school.we will do it and i will get tired.pls advise me.i want to look 4 another girl who can satisfy me.or i should wait for her.she is a good girl.is only sex matter she treat me bad.i love her so much that i want to marry her.and she like making male her friend than female.pls your advise is needed.i need female mose especally to advise me.because u people are wemen and u know where it hurt.pls help me.if u want to talk to me personal.you can email me on.edah_tega@yahoo.com  or 2go username     edaski        

Thank
My broda, if afta all the mago mago wey the gal dey do, and u neva code her moves, then u really and truely need help.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2011
poster poster poster!!! Why arth thou disgracin thy school in public?
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Blacksodje(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2011
Dude,u rily nid to do sumtin 2 yur english o, chei!dis guy is gooder dan me wen it came to spoken english,
On a mor serious note,u hv bin officialy used.respect n gada smal sense
Re: Did She Still Love Me by 195(f): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
I think we should stop criticizing his English

Not everyone are fortunate to be educated!

OP

I tink that your GF is still quite young and i would suggest you give her time to grow up
Face your studies and get another older more matured girl - You couldn't penetrate her cos she was quite tight
which means she definitely isn't sleeping around, but allow the girl GROW OP
Shes too young for all these u're making her go through -
U can date her but please allow her @least enter school -ABEG

Thats all i have 2 say
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Ranoscky(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

I think we should stop criticizing his English

Not everyone are fortunate to be educated!

OP

I tink that your GF is still quite young and i would suggest you give her time to grow up
Face your studies and get another older more matured girl - You couldn't penetrate her cos she was quite tight
which means she definitely isn't sleeping around, but allow the girl GROW OP
Shes too young for all these u're making her go through -
U can date her but please allow her @least enter school -ABEG

Thats all i have 2 say

Na lie jare. Na she dey tight her toto so dat the tin no go fit enta. Shey u no code ni? undecided. . . Na wa 4 u o! Naim b say such gal fit chop u mugu!

OP, no dull urself o. Dah gal jus dey chop u mugu, dey nack akpako wit anoda guy. Na dier way be dat!

My advice?. . . Find anoda gal, but kip her. Wen she see say she no dey get your attention lyk b4, she go code levels by-force.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by 195(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
^which one be tite punny again?

Ha - Na wa o

wetin persin nor go hear for nairaland
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Ranoscky(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
^ Dis guy sef, aba na u o! U stil need to code more abt gals, I swear!
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Edaski(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
RANOSCKY AND 190_@ Thank u very much 4 your advice.is my love life we are talking about here.and some people are making jest of themself.those words i type i did not go through it the second time to make some correction.see am not here to insult any body.i only need your advice.well thanks 4 the comment so far. RANOSCKY AND 190_@ THANKS SO FAR.190_@ THANKS A LOT.I WILL KEEP TO UR ADVICE.COS I STILL LOVE THIS GIRL.SHE WILL BE 20 YEARS NEXT YEAR.SO SHE IS NOT A SMALL GIRL
Re: Did She Still Love Me by 195(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
^yeah she could be 20 but emotionally i think shes 12

U just need 2 go date someone else - ure killin urself over notin

by the time the girl looses u then she wud come running on her knees
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Ranoscky(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
Edaski:

RANOSCKY AND 190_@ Thank u very much 4 your advice.is my love life we are talking about here.and some people are making jest of themself.those words i type i did not go through it the second time to make some correction.see am not here to insult any body.i only need your advice.well thanks 4 the comment so far. RANOSCKY AND 190_@ THANKS SO FAR.190_@ THANKS A LOT.I WILL KEEP TO your ADVICE.COS I STILL LOVE THIS GIRL.SHE WILL BE 20 YEARS NEXT YEAR.SO SHE IS NOT A SMALL GIRL
U'r welcome, my broda. But, u really need anoda gal in your lyf. Dont chase off the present one tho. Just play the game and see how it goes.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Basildon1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
looool!
Re: Did She Still Love Me by no1madman(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
If i catch virgin mary,i go give her belle. . . . . .
Re: Did She Still Love Me by NET1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
Edasky! Bros, I no fit laugh again for this your post. grin grin grin cheesy :DYou wan kill pesin o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me just give you a summary of what I think you should do:

Get another girlfriend. You might think it's difficult, because you probably love this one so much. But honestly, that's bullshit! It's obvious the gurl doesnt love you. As a rule for guys of weak emotions like you, whenever you like a gurl, never show her that you love her. Many gurls will take you for a fool, collect your money and then f'uc'k some other guy who they feel has swag.

There's a thread someone posted here on Nairaland (I think his name is Tai2) on how to maintain control over women. I will post the link here. Please read that post thoroughly and put in some work on yourself. You are the person f'uc'king up - not her.

Women rarely understand Love the way you do. What they understand is Power and Influence. Make sure you got those!

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html

.NET
Re: Did She Still Love Me by silvertuke(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
am sure the babe is faking, be wise man.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by kpolli(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
I cant believe a child is using u. . . grown man. . . smh
Re: Did She Still Love Me by stepo707: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
Edaski at this time and age,you still dey fall mugu for woman.carry all your money,phone give woman.I pity you.Better face your studies
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Menn this thread funny sha but OP wetin i go advice u to dey is to stop dating small small girls for secondary school grin grin
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Yorisb: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Did She Still Love Me by kelz88(f): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2011
Can't bring myself to read this.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2011
This guy did a good job. . . . grin undecided
Re: Did She Still Love Me by SAFO(m): 3:19am On Dec 03, 2011
Edaski:

i meet this girl last year semtember.and we stated a good relationship march this year.i love this girl and i think she love me too.she even send me a text,telling me that she love me 4 who i am and not because of my money.i give her anything she ask 4rm me and she appricate me back.we stated Being Intimate march dis year.we did it once every month, then on august when i came back 4m school(university)i went to her house to spend the night before going to my house.in the night i needed her so bad but she refuse to give me.i beg and cry she refuse.it was then she told me that she has boil in her private part and she showed me.i then told her that we have been talking on the phone since i went to school that why did she not tell me.she said that she think the boil will go before i come back from school.then i went 4 kiss she still refuse.i beg and cry 4 my girl friend to give me a kiss she refuse telling me that she was not in the mood 4 kissing.the next morning i went home angry.i did not stop doing my duty as a boyfriend to her.i still gave her every thing she ask from me.she never send me text message.she never buy at least 5 naira sweet 4 me so that at least i will know she care 4 me.some time i will call her on phone.her phone will ring about 8 times before she pick it.if i ask her where was she when her phone was ringing she will tell me she went out.that must she carry her phone to anywere she is going.if i still try to ask her futher question she will cut the call.if i call her back she will off her phone five min after she will on it.i still keep on doing good to her.i never stop giving her anything she ask.we never Be Intimate till october.when we plan to meet on sunday after church in a hotel.that day my brother and some of our family friend came to pick her 4rm her house.then we drove to one family party.when every body was in the party we were in the car.she then told me when am i buying a big phone for her.i told her that i dont know yet.she stated frowning her face.she remove her sim card from the two phone she was using and gave it to me.that she dont like them again.she still pull the engagement ring which i gave to her and trow it at me.then later my brother came and went to drop us in d hotel.i book a room and we went inside.she never allow me to touch her.then i beg her.talk some sence into her.then i remove my sim card from my phone(nokia e63)and gave it to her.as she put her sim card a boy called her.then she now called one girl.d girl told her she was wating in the market.and i was already touching her pant.she then told me that she want to rush and meet this girl.that d girl is her consin and she is going home today.God i was mad.she told me to wait 4 her.that was about 5,o clock.i wated till 6 30.i did call her.i went home.d next day i went to buy glo line change my sim.4 two days my phone was off.she now call my sister to beg me.i later put my sim back.and we were at peace again.then on november 27.i told her i want her.when every one has gone to the church she came to my house.she stated misbehaving again.if am coming close to her she will push me away.teling me to pull my cloth and go to the bed that she is coming.she enter the bed.i wanted to kiss her she told that she has pain in her gum.that i should only kiss her in her lip.she close her mouth and i kiss her in her lip.i pull her pant.after making her to wet.i try to insert my Joystick into her she was tight.i told her to use her hannd to guide it inside she refuse.i try my best.but i never what to forse my self in.so that i will not hurt her.i told her to turn side way.she was still tight.i told her to turn back.i try penetraing her from back.she was still tight.then i told her since she cant guide me in.she should get up and put on her cloth.that am not in the mood again.she got up put on her cloth and i went to drop her in her church.my people on nairaland help me on what to do.becouse am tired with this girl.since july 11 we both Be Intimate last.i love this girl.i want to marry her.she is through with her ss3.she is wating for admission in delsu abraka delta state university.and am going to 200 level in desame university.she keep promising me that when she is in school.we will do it and i will get tired.pls advise me.i want to look 4 another girl who can satisfy me.or i should wait for her.she is a good girl.is only sex matter she treat me bad.i love her so much that i want to marry her.and she like making male her friend than female.pls your advise is needed.i need female mose especally to advise me.because u people are wemen and u know where it hurt.pls help me.if u want to talk to me personal.you can email me on.edah_tega@yahoo.com  or 2go username     edaski        

Thanks

WOW

All I gotta say is that you must be one ugly muddafukkka.
Re: Did She Still Love Me by Hardunnii(f): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2011
Op, she didnt still loved you, she is played you, just forgettin her and hooked up with an english tutor

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. / How To Know If Your Man Loves You / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.