Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? (924 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Do You Want To Depict The Destiny Of Your Relationship With Someone? / Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by HISfavoryt: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Please Nairalanders, How true is this saying that the "destiny of a woman lies in her husband" ( ie the kind of man she marries). Just arguing this with ma friends in the hostel, so I thought getting opinions here will count too.

Thanks.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by no1madman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ask Mr Penisssssssssssssss. . . .
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lol, Ask your house mistress to ask the housemaster who both happens to be staffs of your skool, Am sure the kids would also grow up to be House keepers, The whole trend goes on and on, I hope i answered your question in the best dumbest way possible?
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
No.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No.
And Wotz ur reason? Igbo woman undecided
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ijogz K:

And Wotz your reason? Igbo woman  undecided

I am not Nigerian. 

My reason: Destiny is in the hand of the MOST HIGH, not humans.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by HISfavoryt: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
YES MR CHIMA I also believe that, but they are saying that the kind of man u hook up with, will determine the extent u may go in life.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
A woman choosing a man and a woman being destined is two different things.

However, we have a choice to choose what type of life we want with or without THE MOST HIGH guidance.

You are talking more so lifestyle and "destiny" applies to fate (something that will happen regardless). If we choose something whether it is good or bad, it isn't fate. Fate comes by existence according to time and place not by choice.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No.
Seconded
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]This is unarguably the best inconsequential nonsense i've read all day. . . Wonder if this spurious question deserved a thread. . . #Thinking aloud! [/size]
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by claremont(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
The destiny of a woman lies in her own hands, not in the hands of any man/God(s).
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by ronkebp(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Your destiny is in the hands of God (that is if you let him direct your paths) and you.
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
smh. some people dont even think before they reply. seems they aye too lazy to reason the topic within them.
of course, a woman's destiny is significantly affected by their husband!!
1. the woman's lifestyle, attitude is going to change to the suit the husband's
2. her husband's opinion is going to weigh heavily in any decision she takes
3. etc

although this happens in a functional/normal marriage sha {mrs chima take note}
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am not Nigerian.

Really?? what the heck was I thinking

grin
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by MrsChima1(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

Really?? what the heck was I thinking

grin

It is okay. You don't think much. tongue
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by kokoye(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

middle-age syndrome.

I just shag and leave my feet in a bowl of water . .humming spirituals
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2011
No
Re: Does The Destiny Of A Woman Lies In Her Husband? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
@OP
When you leave school, marry a bricklayer. Five years later, check out your friends who married graduates & see if you still need my opinion here.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Doz Dis Implie? / How To Over Come The Fear Of Heart Break In Relationship / Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.