Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Be Careful What You Ask For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful What You Ask For (2033 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
You spent your all to marry the ultimate trophy wife. You want guys to have a hard-on when they see your sexy wife.

Guess what, not only will they have the bulge, but a lot of guys are likely not to stop there . . . they will make every attempt to sleep with her.

And then, your 'source of pride' may end up becoming your source of pain.

Especially in Lagos and Abuja where many men have oppression and 'shina' money to spend around yafun yafun

Nothing wrong with being pretty and sexy, but please check out the inside qualities of the lady as well before making such life-altering decisions.

Hear . . .   wink
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
Are you ok?
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
why do you ask?
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
Honest advice.

This just happened to a close friend of mine in abuja. He caught his 'sexy' wife cheating with a money-bag.

He's kind of messed up right now  sad
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ok so your advice is that men should avoid sexy women?
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
I see Koyoke's scars and wounds healed. grin grin grin grin

Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
Granny always said, "Everything that looks good isn't good for you".
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok so your advice is that men should avoid sexy women?

You are free to read the original post again.

Make what you want of it.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I see Koyoke's scars and wounds healed. grin grin grin grin

Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss

Hey sweetie!

I was on vacation for two weeks . . .got back to work and loaded, of course.

Howww u doin? wink
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

Hey sweetie!

I was on vacation for two weeks . . .got back to work and loaded, of course.

Howww u doin? wink

Beside fighting, being me. grin grin grin grin

It is sad what happened to your friend, but it has nothing to do with the fact that she is "sexy". It has to lot to do with the type of friends he kept and her character.

It doesn't matter if she is "Sexy", but if she respected herself and her marriage no man would have come asunder. She is a hoe bottom line.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by 195(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

Honest advice.

This just happened to a close friend of mine in abuja. He caught his 'sexy' wife cheating with a money-bag.

He's kind of messed up right now  sad

is the lady Nigerian  
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Beside fighting, being me. grin grin grin grin

It is sad what happened to your friend, but it has nothing to do with the fact that she is "sexy". It has to lot to do with the type of friends he kept and her character.

It doesn't matter if she is "Sexy", but if she respected herself and her marriage no man would have come asunder. She is a hoe bottom line.

I agree

My point is that men need to look at not just the outside, but the inside as well when making choices.

This friend of mine knew what he was going into when he met her. But he did not care . . .he wanted her so guys could say 'damn, your wife is hot!'

Sure nothing wrong with being fiiine and sexy. Hell, my wife is.  But first of all, she is a good, God-fearing woman who respects herself.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

I agree

My point is that men need to look at not just the outside, but the inside as well when making choices.

This friend of mine knew what he was going into when he met her. But he did not care . . .he wanted her so guys could say 'damn, your wife is hot!'

Sure nothing wrong with being fiiine and sexy. Hell, my wife is.  But first of all, she is a good, God-fearing woman who respects herself.

Awww. That's nice.   kiss kiss kiss You know I don't say things I don't mean. wink
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Sugardiva(f): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
Are u trying to say just because a lady is sexy she'll cheat I dont thinks so. Some sexy ladies have discipline and know how to stick with a guy she has chosen no matter what! Im sexy and i stick with my man! grin
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

You are also free to read my lines again and maybe get some better understanding.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by slimyem: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
a woman is who she really is on the inside sexy or not.
I see your point though.a lot of men these days have their eyes in-between their legs and as such never see the really important things.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

Good you understand

I aint knocking the ladies down for being sexy.

I'm just telling guys to look beyond the glitter, the same way I would advice ladies to also look beyond the 'gold'

The glitter could be a 'temporary cover up' while the gold could be a jail term and a life of poverty in future. wink
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by corkpikin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Rokiatu pishure is killing me fastly tongue i like your leapard skin pant i like everything about you ROKIATU come to me and you shall enjoy me to the fullest wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Flashaldrin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
I get your point. true.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by 195(f): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
corkpikin:

Rokiatu pishure is killing me fastly tongue i like your leapard skin pant i like everything about you ROKIATU come to me and you shall enjoy me to the fullest wink[color=#000099][/color]

LMFAO @ Leopard skin pant

She looks like a terminator

Look @ how strong her face is

She be like who dey carry cement enter shop angry
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Flashaldrin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

bro, i thought its only me that noticed. that face. . . . . embarassed embarassed well lemme keep it in mind wink
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by corkpikin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

LMFAO @ Leopard skin pant

She looks like a terminator

[color=#000099]She be like who dey carry cement enter shop
angry[/color]

Lol while will she carry cement when her mate are carrying Preek for runz[color=#000099]
angry[/color]
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by 195(f): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
corkpikin:

Lol while will she carry cement when her mate are carrying Preek for runz[color=#000099]
angry[/color]

FALLS FROM TREE grin grin grin

Flashaldrin:

bro, i thought its only me that noticed. that face. . . . . embarassed embarassed well lemme keep it in mind wink
grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

cheesy cheesy

Must you delete this thread?
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by pendo89(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Kokoye those 'trophy wives' are there to boost a man's ego but nothing more. Even the guy knows he dint marry a wife but trophy.
Funny enough some women don't mind playing that role well as long as the man is loaded.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by coogar: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

You spent your all to marry the ultimate trophy wife. You want guys to have a hard-on when they see your sexy wife.

Guess what, not only will they have the bulge, but a lot of guys are likely not to stop there . . . they will make every attempt to sleep with her.

And then, your 'source of pride' may end up becoming your source of pain.

Especially in Lagos and Abuja where many men have oppression and 'shina' money to spend around yafun yafun

Nothing wrong with being pretty and sexy, but please check out the inside qualities of the lady as well before making such life-altering decisions.
Hear . . .   wink

trophy wives and decency can co-exist!

my spouse is a trophy chic and i'm 100% certain she won't be swayed by all the money in the world.
not every woman gets swayed by blackberry phones and mr biggs' meatpie.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

that means you looked out for both qualities, not only the outside one.

My advice is for men who ignore those internal qualities . . thank you!
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by coogar: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

that means you looked out for both qualities, not only the outside one.

My advice is for men who ignore those internal qualities . . thank you!

the outer quality attracted me to the inner quality!
i have no psychic power to tell if a girl sitting 20 yards away from me has an inner quality or not.
mind, if the outer quality is crap - i don't even pursue the inner quality. cool
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

You are missing the point,

I also personally will not ask a lady out on a date if I am not physically attracted to her.

I never said it is wrong to be sexy.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by coogar: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

You are missing the point,

I also personally will not ask a lady out on a date if I am not physically attracted to her.

I never said it is wrong to be sexy. . . . . .

. . . . .but it's risky to be with a sexy woman, right?
a real man must welcome the challenges that come with dating a stunning woman.
i relish such challenges. i am no slouch too so it would take king solomon himself to prise her outta my hands.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Rocktation(f): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
Awww too sad for your friend. But you men are †ђξ luckier kind. Atleast with just this story, you have something τ̅☺ refer τ̅☺ and take precautions. But it'§ not thesame on †ђξ flip side. For us, we just pray hard all year round τ̅☺ keep our men cos flashy/sexy or not, y'all can be quite unstable sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Virgins And Non-virgins / Why Are Some Naija Chics Scared Of Taking It From The Back? / She And Her Friends Like Wearing My Boxers HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.