Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

In Need Of Help With Dating A Haitian- American Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Help With Dating A Haitian- American Man (3094 Views)

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With Dating A Haitian- American Man by msdior(f): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
Okay so here's the deal. I'm lost, in love and need help. I have been dating this Haitian man for about two months now. Everything has been great until we had this one issue that it seems he says it's done and over with but his attitude has really changed, dramastically. We used to talk and talk and text and text but it has really decreased to now only when he wants to know if we are having breakfast, lunch and/or dinner together. Okay. Let me also mention he is a Leo. He has serious family issues and I think it is a reaction to his past with his mom and other females in his life who have hurt him. No excuses for him but I need to know how to get to know what this man is really thinking, especially when it comes to us. I am so close to loving this man, it is not even funny. So I am looking for anyone who may be of Haitian descent, and/ or knows a little about this race and how these men are when it comes to their relationships. I hope what I hear about them is not true. I need help.

(1) (Reply)

Wait! Is It A Trick Or Latest Trend In Town? / Mirexx's Encounter With The Male Doctor / Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.