Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Black American Women Vs Naija Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Women Vs Naija Women (1902 Views)

[deleted] / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lefool, i need to know your view on this, which is better?
Goldie goldie na trouble u dey look for oooo grin
u wan take style find wetin dey my mouth abi? grin grin grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
lefulefu:

Goldie goldie na trouble u dey look for oooo grin
u wan take style find wetin dey my mouth abi? grin grin grin

No be style, i wan know the kind battery when dey run through your brain. angry
Oya talk,wetin be your view for this your question?
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=14pt]This thread is the defination of "Bullshit". . .[/size]
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

No be style, i wan know the kind battery when dey run through your brain. angry
Oya talk,wetin be your view for this your question?

Abeg ooo the guys for here don already put down the main cocoa for this issue so i no need to say anything more on it oooo.Ehn i no want make one crazy akata go carry gun come shoot me ooooo grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
lefulefu:

Abeg ooo the guys for here don already put down the main cocoa for this issue so i no need to say anything more on it oooo.Ehn i no want make one crazy akata go carry gun come shoot me ooooo grin

wetin dey inspire you to open all this your yeye/funny post?
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

wetin dey inspire you to open all this your yeye/funny post?

Ehn i dey open the threads becus i want make members on the house debate on the matter smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Orikinla(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nigerian women definitely make better wives, but unfortunately they age faster. Once they get married, they give up on being pretty and sexy. But American women are better at being up to date and trendy. I saw Lynn Whitfield last night at the 2011 AFRIFF in Lagos and for a lady who is in her late 50s, she was looking 20 years younger compared to Nigerian women of her age. Majority of Nigerian women look ugly and scary after 40.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
lefulefu:

Ehn i dey open the threads becus i want make members on the house debate on the matter smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Most of your threads are crazy and funny at the same time.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Most of your threads are crazy and funny at the same time.

Not at all oooooo sad
My threads dey very educative and if u think say na lie i dey lie make u ask Orikinla.He go agree with me hundred percent cheesy
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
lefulefu:

Not at all oooooo sad
My threads dey very educative and if u think say na lie i dey lie make u ask Orikinla.He go agree with me hundred percent cheesy

Oh is should ask your brother in crime posting bollocks threads. undecided undecided
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by sugardaddy1(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]This thread is the defination of "Bullshit". . .[/size]

Is that the only comment from you? Seriously, you are better of with no coment at all! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just my 50 CentKobo
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Ranoscky(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2011
lefulefu:

I dey tel u!

But, the way wey u dey take dey use all dis icon ehn. . .? If to say dem get lyf, dem for don sue u go court for reckless use, i swear.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2011
Ranoscky:

I dey tel u!

But, the way wey u dey take dey use all dis icon ehn. . .? If to say dem get lyf, dem for don sue u go court for reckless use, i swear.
[/quoteah]
Bros make u no worry.No yankee person fit sue because if dem try i go come naija come hide and as long as i no dey yankee land dem no fit do me anything grin.U suppose know say i get diplomatic immunity nAH grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Is that the only comment from you? Seriously, you are better of with no coment at all! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just my 50 CentKobo
Hm u mind dat agbaya angry
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Dear Oyinbo Chicks,

I am writing this letter as an affirmation of my desire not to kick your arses.  If you would stop ignoring his fraudulent letters and pretend that you like him even for a few weeks, which would give us Nairalanders a few days of golden hiatus from continuous bullshit and splotchy stupidity.  On the behalf of many souls, we thank you from the bottom of our foot that you would take the time to answer all of your fraudulent letters from Lebiggestfool. 

Please send him a picture of an atomic bomb with directions on how to use it against himself, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks and deeply serious,
Mrs. Chima

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / What Will You Do? / She Keeps Me Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.