Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Keeps Me Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Me Confused (1900 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2013
i wld be 24 by august,av been dating a girl for 4yrs now,we were class mates in d university i was studying mechanical eng,but i had a problem back in the university,i got expelled in my 4th yr{not cultism} i didnt tell my gf,but was so sure my dad wld throw me out,so i took d opportunity to set up something so dat i wld b independent,now my gf has graduated and now serving,i later told her what happened b4 she went to camp,she has been in and out since then,behaving funny ignoring my calls,shouts at me and so on,fortunately for me God has blessed me,at 23+ i make over 80k in a month at d worst i stay alone my dad does nt want to see me,and av decided to go bak to skul dis coming academic section,nw camp is over she has been bugging me saying she still loves me no mata what and dat she is ready to stand by me through thick and thin,but each time i remember hw she treated me for close to two months i fell bad,we were so close,all along she knew something was wrong but couldnt figure it out,guys what do i do?? shld i be alone and rearrange my life or i plan my future with her,funny am just a yr older dan she is,i dunno if she can wait for 5yrs,she means d world to me,wetin i go do?
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2013
i really need credible advice plsss
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2013
you sound like you have a good plan for your life, ignore/dump her and move on, you still have a long life-journey ahead.

from my yrs of relationship experience, there was another guy on the line the moment she was behaving funny, but as usual, the play boy has hit and run, and the lady is asking you back.

"the beautiful ones are not yet born" move on with your life, education and career. gudluck!!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by yomanovic: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
991: you sound like you have a good plan for your life, ignore/dump her and move on, you still have a long life-journey ahead.

from my yrs of relationship experience, there was another guy on the line the moment she was behaving funny, but as usual, the play boy has hit and run, and the lady is asking you back.

"the beautiful ones are not yet born" move on with your life, education and career. gudluck!!

All well said. However, it may not be a case of a playboy thing but that her level don pass hin own.

@op Pls let her be and try as much as possible to gather your life together. At 24, its not too late to get admitted into another higher institution and get on.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
hmmm thanks
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by achi4u(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Op this her sudden change of an atitude of hers is your monthly income...she later found-out that your life didn't crumbled as she expected when you were kicked out of school.huh?
The earlier you dump such girl the chances of you making it in life.

"Anyone who cannot stay and suffer with you when you are in a tight conner should not show her shining face when you will be cruzing around town with your latest".
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
actually she said d news was too much for her to bear,and she needed time to decide on what to do dats y she hibernated,but she neva told me dat she just changed

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmm

OP You made a big mistake by not telling her what was up with your school problem and all, atleast if you had told her when it happened, you would have been able to find out if she really loved you.

I'm not so sure about her loving you for real now especially since her attitude changed after you told her the truth and it changing back after she found out about your income.

I'd have said she was mad at you for not telling her all this while hence the change but the whole thing get as e be cos being mad at someone you love doesn't mean you treat them like crap.

Anyways just watch her and see if all she's really interested in is the money and if it is, you know what to do.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by lovethokoh: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
haitto99: i wld be 24 by august,av been dating a girl for 4yrs now,we were class mates in d university i was studying mechanical eng,but i had a problem back in the university,i got expelled in my 4th yr{not cultism} i didnt tell my gf,but was so sure my dad wld throw me out,so i took d opportunity to set up something so dat i wld b independent,now my gf has graduated and now serving,i later told her what happened b4 she went to camp,she has been in and out since then,behaving funny ignoring my calls,shouts at me and so on,fortunately for me God has blessed me,at 23+ i make over 80k in a month at d worst i stay alone my dad does nt want to see me,and av decided to go bak to skul dis coming academic section,nw camp is over she has been bugging me saying she still loves me no mata what and dat she is ready to stand by me through thick and thin,but each time i remember hw she treated me for close to two months i fell bad,we were so close,all along she knew something was wrong but couldnt figure it out,guys what do i do?? shld i be alone and rearrange my life or i plan my future with her,funny am just a yr older dan she is,i dunno if she can wait for 5yrs,she means d world to me,wetin i go do?

No secret under the sun, she knows you are a drop out, she has met another guy who f---cked well during camp and other men in her PPA she only wants to use you to hang out...Please grow your business as you go on part time school..Bill Gates,Michael Dell,Mark Zuckerger,Coscharis,Ekene Dili chukwu,Ibeto, Chachangi were never graduates at all

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
am a stong advocate of education,i know i still gat d brains
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
while in skul we were like d best couple ever,i pratically raised her up,she was nt d serious type,i made her serious even had to do some teaching along d way
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Arsenate(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
@op, u sound like a brilliant and focused guy and I really wonder how/why you got expelled. Girls sha...seriously I cant seem to ever understand them. The most difficult calculus is easier to understand than girls. For me sha.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Arsenate: @op, u sound like a brilliant and focused guy and I really wonder how/why you got expelled. Girls sha...seriously I cant seem to ever understand them. The most difficult calculus is easier to understand than girls. For me sha.
na long story o
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by CharlesShaw(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Set ur Priorities right son.
The gurl shud take a hike, if not, She'd make u do silly Things nd Talk/force u into Marriage cos das her next Life Ambition.
Ur Academics nd Future is of paramount importance.
If u hav ears u shud Listen Son.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by kandude(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
bros.i would say free ur self.dis is not d stage to be emotional.u've got so much more ahead.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well. . .just like freecocoa said you should have told her the problems you had in school.
Still does'nt justify her treating u like crap.

I'll advice you Move on with your life! She wont get married to you, trust me..
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by yomanovic: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Charles Shaw: Set ur Priorities right son.
The gurl shud take a hike, if not, She'd make u do silly Things nd Talk/force u into Marriage cos das her next Life Ambition.
Ur Academics nd Future is of paramount importance.
If u hav ears u shud Listen Son.

Or better still, play along and expect the worst since you dont plan to get married soon. If she give you do, take. If she no gree, burst. It wont be a bad idea if you get somebody else along the line. Guy, the truth people may actually not worth what we see. When you get out of a relationship, you think you have lost something you can never get back. It takes time to get over and when you eventually find someone you like after probably so many tries, you realise that you wasted your time feeling left alone over whereas you should have just gotten on.

I was about to go for my service some years ago when I realised my girl was also behaving funny. Although she asked me earlier of when I would come and see her mum, I told her that she should give me time as I needed to finish the service, come back, find something to do. I told her my plans with all sincerity of heart but she told me that what actually happened was that there was a guy, a family friend of theirs that was asking her parents for her hand in marriage. I heard her and could quote her word for word but I kept quiet. Some days later, I asked her for explanations but she said she was not listening to them. Some days later I called and asked of where she was but she said she was in a bus which i realised was a lie. One thing led to another and she was gone while I was on my way to orientation camp. Years after, she called one day and told me she had looked and looked forward to seeing me again for long cos she needs to ask for forgiveness in person. She said she was haing some challenges and she realised she has offended me. I told her its all gone now. She has a baby now but I heard that the guy has ditched which is probably the challenges she has.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
yomanovic:

Or better still, play along and expect the worst since you dont plan to get married soon. If she give you do, take. If she no gree, burst. It wont be a bad idea if you get somebody else along the line. Guy, the truth people may actually not worth what we see. When you get out of a relationship, you think you have lost something you can never get back. It takes time to get over and when you eventually find someone you like after probably so many tries, you realise that you wasted your time feeling left alone over whereas you should have just gotten on.

I was about to go for my service some years ago when I realised my girl was also behaving funny. Although she asked me earlier of when I would come and see her mum, I told her that she should give me time as I needed to finish the service, come back, find something to do. I told her my plans with all sincerity of heart but she told me that what actually happened was that there was a guy, a family friend of theirs that was asking her parents for her hand in marriage. I heard her and could quote her word for word but I kept quiet. Some days later, I asked her for explanations but she said she was not listening to them. Some days later I called and asked of where she was but she said she was in a bus which i realised was a lie. One thing led to another and she was gone while I was on my way to orientation camp. Years after, she called one day and told me she had looked and looked forward to seeing me again for long cos she needs to ask for forgiveness in person. She said she was haing some challenges and she realised she has offended me. I told her its all gone now. She has a baby now but I heard that the guy has ditched which is probably the challenges she has.
the female gender is just too funny
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
abeg move on wit ur life jare no time to waste time
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Someone who truly loves you'll always stand by you and not start misbehaving towards you when you hit a stumbling-block.
Now that you're doing well for yourself and going back to School, she supposedly loves you again.
Focus. Let go of distractions.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Perhaps she was hurt you didn't tell her about your expulsion: the high regard she held you in might have been dainted as a result.

If you truly love her and feels she loves you then sit her down and have a hearty chat with her: let her know your disappointment with her and let her tell you what made her abandon you when you needed her. Everything isn't about money. If it was life would have been simpler.

Her response will be what will determine if the relationship is sustainable.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by UncleJJ(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
You need to go back to school, even for a national diploma. Frgt bout making 80k per month.

Atleast, your dad will respect you fr going back to school and paying for it yourself.

Frgt the bit.ch girls are only attracted to succesful people and 80k per month is nt so impressive. You could have twice dat, if you gt a degree and used ur old mans conneks to gt a job.

Settle with ur dad and live long my guy.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2013
991 has talked sense. Seem you have a plan for your life.

When a lady behaves funny from my experience of relationships then there was a guy in the play.

However, we are humans and we get to like someone else every now and then and the situation you told her about could make her fall easily into the guys hands.

If you didn't drop out she may just have told the guy off.

Note: If you love the girl, plan your future with her but "shine your eyes". Girls are corny. Also note that if you stay with the girl and you are told what really went down during the time she left you, you may find it difficult to forgive.

As to your dad, he has lived his own life. Focus 90% of your time on your life for now and the 10 on your dad and her. You and your dad will sort things out later trust me even if you decide not to go to school again.

My advise is not express, but consider them is my intention.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by richyblink1(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2013
From what I know about Nigerian relationships, the success of most relationships depends on the level of achievements of the male; financially, academically, fame and fortunes etc.
It's only a tiny number of ladies that actually looks beyond the prevailing condition of a man when assesing him.

Op, from the look of things she is not among the tiny number. Move on
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by mysticgal(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2013
some gals are funny,i advice u take it slow with her and of course go to school.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2013
c.fours:

hahaha isn't that what men have been doing for ages? why are you against women doing the same?
it's thanks to the birth control pill sha.
who knows, there will probably be a technology breakthrough in the near future where men will not even be needed for a woman to get pregnant. I think this will completely end the reign of men as we know it.it will become a woman's world.

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Ditch her,my philosophy in life is Forgiveness is a sin.
No girl is worth my emotional breakdown,girls are just too funny,they are only after material gain,and not looking at prospect of a guy.

Never treat a lady like a celebrity,else,she would treat you like a fan
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2013
@op, I must be sincere with you. What you did was wrong! Very wrong! You lied to her and now people are saying you should ditch her because she treated you like crap. What were you treating her like when you were lieing to her all these years? GOLD? I as a person would not appreciate a guy lying to me, especially, someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. And if he comes after some years for some boring confession, my respect and trust for him gets tainted at that moment! If there is no respect and trust in a relationship, the relationship heads for the rock! Your relationship ended when you made that confession, not when she started treating you like crap or came back to you when you started making money. What if you were never able to make the money? Would you even tell her at all? Or you'll wait till after marriage?

My own suggestion, let her go, not because it's her fault but your fault. Accept the blames and stop heaping blames on her. Whatever she's doing with you now is because she's seen your money and she feels maybe all hope is not lost with you. Most ladies would do that, so, don't blame her for that! You should have told her before, if she stays with you, then, she's meant for you. If she takes to her heels, then, we might call her a bad woman then! But from this story, I only see a dissapointed lady who is trying to make something out of a broken trust and relationship!

Good Morning!

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Me Confused by olamydey(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Thanx aluta for that reasonable and unbiased contribution

For the op supporters, i rily want u to tell mi wot advise u will give ur daughter who came home to tell u that her boyfriend got expelled from school for UNKNOWN reasons, kept same information from her till afta graduation, to cap it all- his father doesnt want to see him for Unknown reasons too. I guess u will tell her to hug him and kiss him welldone tongue

For the girl to come back i think shes ready to give anoda chance to trust him again. I dont think 80k salary will make a 24 yr old (since u r also 24) female graduate go bak to a man unless shes also short visioned. It myt not be about the money.
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
guys am surely goin bak to sku even my old course
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by olamydey(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2013
Thanx aluta for that reasonable and unbiased contribution

For the op supporters, i rily want u to tell mi wot advise u will give ur daughter who came home to tell u that her boyfriend got expelled from school for UNKNOWN reasons, kept same information from her till afta graduation, to cap it all- his father doesnt want to see him for Unknown reasons too. I guess u will tell her to hug him and kiss him welldone tongue

For the girl to come back i think shes ready to give anoda chance to trust him again. I dont think 80k salary will make a 24 yr old (since u r also 24) female graduate go bak to a man unless shes also short visioned. It myt not be about d money
Re: She Keeps Me Confused by haitto99(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2013
let me put somethings straight iI didnt tell her cos she held me in high esteem,i was dis intelligennt guy dat does nt drink or smoke and stubborn,i was thrown out becos of unionism iI hated cheating and iI still hate it,i dont regret my action then,i only regret not telling her,as for goin bak to sku dat one na sure tin,i can afford it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only / Am Soooooo Confused / Among All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.