Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose (2062 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
This is a true life story and it happened about two months ago. A lady went to pay a visit to her man friend and she went along with a friend of hers. They met the man who also was with one of his friends in his living room. After the introductions and in a few minutes, the man and her girl entered one of the rooms leaving the man's friend and the lady's friend in the livingroom. After about fifteen minutes, the lady wanted to come out and apologise to her friend for leaving her unattended to, only to find the other man and her friend in a serious romance. She stepped back into the room without letting her friend knowing she saw them. In another ten minutes, she saw them making love right there in the living room. This is the first time both the man and the lady would be meeting and they shagged without using condom. Can you imagine how loose some people could be?
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by CrazyMan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
In situations like that, you wouldn’t blame the guy – the guy just took advantage of a golden opportunity that came his way. It was the lady who willing gave herself to him; so she’s the one who should be called a cheap bitch.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by omopenu4u(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
na woooooooooooooo is tooooooooooooo

terribe smiley
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by BlackMamba(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
As a teen growing up, if a girlfriend of my buddy shows up with her friend, 99% of the time we always give it a shot. Like they say, you never know. If it's your lucky day, you might get some free p*ssy or at the least some smooching. It wasn't always successful but at least you tried. It was all part of growing up.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by Seun(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
In situations like that, you wouldn’t blame the guy – the guy just took advantage of a golden opportunity that came his way. It was the lady who willing gave herself to him; so she’s the one who should be called a cheap bitch.

The man and woman in question are equal partners in a risky but mutually pleasurable act.
There is no victor, no vanquished in sex, provided neither of them is carrying an STD. wink
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by fuzek: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
Crazykid, y did u change your sex
@your comment, d guy is d smart 1, while d lady is cheap innit undecided
i can understand d kind of kid u really are tongue

@topic, they're lot of silly humans out there (m&f), and they lack self worth angry
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by evamiibee: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
all of you shut up,  how many of u avent gotten carried away in d moment.  they just wanted to enjoy a good  nice afternoon sex. wat is  dat  her freind doing  watching them every  min.   and as 4 u idoit , didnt ur mama ever tell u not to kall ladies  a BITCH . MUMU ODE.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by fuzek: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
Evamiibee,
welcum. . .but dat was a tough one tho' wink grin grin grin tongue
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2007
BlackMamba:

It wasn't always successful but at least you tried.

It really shouldnt be successful always because, I guess people should preserve their dignity to some reasonable extent.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by evamiibee: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
who are we to jugde others. everybody has different personality, n differnt ways in thinking, so keep thier dignity while some dont, u are entitiled to life u life 2 d fullest just the way uu want it, so , dat how she wants hers, who knows she might hit it of with the guy,
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by iice(f): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2007
Ahahahaha seen it too many times to blink an eye masef
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by sanrima(f): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2007
crazykid:

male chawvinism & gender discrimination! crazykid pls who made u a judge over women folk? na wahala u dey find so. i thought men were supposed to have stronger will power?

@ poster

it,s a free world and the people are free to live and behave the way they want, i just hope they will also learn to take responsibility of their rxns without apportioning blames on someone else when things go wrong. shocked shocked
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by Easybaby(f): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2007
cock and bull story! sad angry
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by sammy6(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2007
The guy should have left it at smooching at least since it was the 1st day and he didnt have condoms
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by marjson(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2007
Every body soji now, they both have agro at that time, and infact if a gorrila is around at that time i bet it with you the lady will sure went for it, cos the lady is at the point that she is uncontrollable, and the guy really takes advantage of her,
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by toyboy1(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2007
Cut all that yabis out guys. Haven't u guys ever heard of lust at first sight? I know cos i have had an experience, and mind u the babe in question isn't a cheap slut, we both seems to be in d mood for it, and like Seun rightly put it - a mutually pleasurable experience it was. cool
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by mydynasty(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2007
Home video!
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by pterygott(f): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2007
nothin wrong with a little fling once in a while
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by Bblak(f): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
What a scenario! dis must be happening in our home videos
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2007
Easybaby:

cock and bull story! sad angry

@ Easybaby

I didnt post this just for fantasy. Just as I mentioned in the first sentence, it is a true life story and I know the lady in question (the loose one). In fact, both of them completed their IT in a textile manufacturing company just about the time this thing happened. I really dont have time for making up stories.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by labiyemmy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
cock and bull story.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ Labiyemmy

It would have been extremely surprising if you had written something more reasonable

----shioooo----
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by labiyemmy(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2007
@Desgie

just like it would have been realy mind blowing if you have said something or become something better than what you are now.

Once again - what a cock and bull story.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2007
@ Labiyemmy

As if you ever know me. Needless trading words with your sort as I wont allow myself to be dragged into a senseless argument.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by labiyemmy(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2007
Exactly - needless and senseless - those are the words. As if you know me too.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by lusola: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2007
This isn't any big deal. These are two souls that fall into control of their body urge and desire for pleasure. They need not to be crucified neither do they qualify for any punishment. Remember Jesus Judgement on the reported woman caught in the very act of furnication in the Bible; "whoever amongst you have not in one time or the other been a victim (either in Mind and the real act) Should throw the first stone. I'm sure non of us is vindicated. We are all culprit at one time or the other. Please any other Animashaun in the House call me.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by chidnosky: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2007
Ben there, Done that, believe s**t happens. It's one of those wild moments you enjoy but wish you'd never had the minute you head is clear. Don't believe they are both lose. It's called a QUICKIE!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2007
lampard316:

write your own story and don't condemn other people`s stories

abi oooh!
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2007
but isnt cheating the nature of humans? why are you surprise by it?
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by jorgan(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
wats the big del there abeg,u never see anything,check this one out,
a doctor was about to operate a girl for abortion,the doctor left the office to get sum tools,on his way back,he started hearing sum funny sound in his office he rushed in and found out that this same girl that had bbyin the stomach,was masturbating and she ws very wet,the doctor could not help but sex with the girl. smiley
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by desgiezd(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2007
Whao! That lady is crazy! Even if that abortion is done, she would always go back to do more abortions cos of the kinda person she is.
Re: Some Ladies And Men Can Be Very Loose by cblow(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2007
people always have a way of presenting personal experiences, they go see a doctor with an ailment and say its a friends experience and want prescription to go give the friend cos the friend is shy,

@desgized
nice story ha!, but u dint tell us which of the females in that scene was you, aferall how did you know the minute details,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Drama Queen! / Ladies, Does This Hots? / 8 Tips To Deal Withyour Boyfriend’s Flirty Girl Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.