Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,300 members, 7,857,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? (3593 Views)

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
Anyone who says Nigerian babes are not beautiful and romantic must be shortsighted.

Look at beautiful Blessing posing with a buddy 2MS, upcoming Nollywood actor and hip rapper. Look out for him in Tinsel on TV and as the lead actor in my first feature "N-a-k-ed Beauty" in 2012.

Blessing has a tattoo where all eyes cannot see in public.   

When: Saturday night, December 3, 2011.

Where: Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Event: 2011 AFRIFF International Film Festival.

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Goldieluks: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
@op
is dat ur anty?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Errm Mr Orikinla, with all due respects, Shut the hell up! Not only are you inconsistent with your posts, permit me also to call you a discombobulated hypocrite. . . Good Night! smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
U dis small pikin no wan get respect again. Cos u don manage own dell laptop with mtn connection, u tink sey u go jst dey talk to people anyhw here. #behave urself man

1 Like

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
What is he saying?
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
can someone, PLEASE, point out to me where is the beautiful babe in that picture?! BWAAAAAH!

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by seedord247(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

can someone, PLEASE, point out to me where is the beautiful babe in that picture?! BWAAAAAH!

he said the girl has a tatoo in her body no one can see . . . ediotic MUMu
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
bro, read the passage below:

Orikinla:

Anyone who says Nigerian babes are not beautiful and romantic must be shortsighted.

Look at beautiful Blessing posing with a buddy 2MS, upcoming Nollywood actor and hip rapper. Look out for him in Tinsel on TV and as the lead actor in my first feature "N-a-k-ed Beauty" in 2012.

so as i repeat, can someone point out to me WHERE exactly is the beautiful babe that the poster is talking about, because i sure dont see any "beautiful babe" in that picture.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by pendo89(f): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but seriously orinkila.What about this secret tatoo? have u seen it?
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by slimyem: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
errrrrm,Unkle Orki,seriously,what's the point of this thread?
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

[size=14pt]cheesy cheesy

BWAAAAAH! Wouf! Wouf![/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^ seriously, if this gal is the best someone can come up with to describe NIGERIAN BEAUTY, then the country is definitely DOOMED!!!
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Haha!
Bro, this guy is 44! That is as much beauty a guy his age can get! BWAAAAH! grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ lol you are replying so many threads  at the same time that you are mixing yourself up.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
In a blind man's county a fella with one eye is the king.
#nuffsaid
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by pendo89(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
gosh why are people this mean? grin

wouf!
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ lol you are replying so many threads  at the same time that you are mixing yourself up.
grin grin grin [size=14pt]I edited![/size]
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
pendo89:

gosh why are people this mean? grin

wouf!
[size=14pt]If Op doesnt like the replies he can always print this, hang it on his favorite wall, and make good judicious use of it! grin grin grin

Wouf Wouf! grin grin[/size]

Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ah pendo,you are still woufing? My dad slapped it outta me last night.

Seriously this OP is the most disoriented and clueless member in this section.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Ah pendo,you are still woufing? My dad slapped it outta me last night.

Seriously this OP is the most disoriented and[b] clueless member in this section.[/b]
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 07, 2011
abeg make una free the guy jor cheesy cheesy
beauty na only the eye of the beholder e dey grin
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by pleep(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2011
I have seen blessings tattoo. It is a red pentacle with gold trim over the 1st and 3rd points. Inscribed in the middle is the word "princess." The tattoo itself is located in the region known as the grundle, a soft hairless area of skin located between the Anus and vulva.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2011
1. In my humble opinion, beauty need not be painted.
2. In my humble opinion, the lady in that picture may be beautiful, but it certainly isnt aesthetically.
3. In my humble opinion, the poster's idea of beauty is questionable.

ijs
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2011
The only way to prove yourself, especially the one WHO ARE TOO UGLY TO POST THEIR REAL PHOTOS ON THEIR PROFILES AND THEY ARE MANY HERE, I dare you to post your picture.

Blessing is beautiful and it is not for the make up.

Ugly people naturally don't like beautiful people.

MOST OF THE POSTERS WITH BAD BELLE ARE OF COURSE AMONG THE UGLIEST ONES HERE AND HIDING BEHIND USERNAMES IS THE BEST WAY TO HIDE THEIR UGLINESS.

If you have the balls to show me that you have it, I dare you if you are in Lagos, to show up at 3 pm at the Silverbird Galleria on VI, Lagos, On Saturday, at the cinema halls upstairs, and I will also give you the opportunity to be noticed or be disgraced.

Frustrations make humans to bark like dogs and bleat like goats, even dirty Niaja boys and their gals with smelling toto.

One of the girls replying here actually has a fishy smelling toto. grin
And the only fun you have ever had is posting on FREE FOR ALL websites hawking for customers on Facebook, MySpace, etc.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2011
AqRiUs Age:

1. In my humble opinion, beauty need not be painted.
2. In my humble opinion, the lady in that picture may be beautiful, but it certainly isnt aesthetically.
3. In my humble opinion, the poster's idea of beauty is questionable.

ijs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-815901.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584180.128.html

The only least attractive girl I have ever known in my life is from Nairaland Romance, presently hiding behind several usernames. But you can see her real face here on http://africanbeauty..com/2008/02/african-beauty-queen-ebong.html
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by amuukwu1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
Op abeg go sit down. Where's the beauty with that 'damaged' Owerri girl. If you should show the world Nigeria's beauty, do so with responsible girls.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
EmMmh Daddi orki are u referring to anoda pic it can't b dIs pic ,dat woman is covered in crayon jeez she needs to stop using water colour as makeup, it makes her look like Ursula d evil octopus in My Little Mermaid.Do u remember dat kiddie movie cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by pleep(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
There is nothing wrong with that girl, and i agree with Orinkala she is probably more attractive than the majority of Nland romance section posters.
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by MrCork17: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
huh? who is the light skin man? undecided
Re: Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? by tunnytox(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
Orikinla:

Anyone who says Nigerian babes are not[b] beautiful[/b] and[b] romantic[/b] must be shortsighted.

Blessing has a tattoo where all eyes cannot see in public.   

When: Saturday night, December 3, 2011.

Where: Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Event: 2011 AFRIFF International Film Festival.

The 'beauty' of this girl is nothing to create a thread for, I wonder what make her beautiful though may be its the pancake that she covered her face with grin grin And being romantic? how are we suppose to know that by mere picture? so with your picture I can conclude you're very unromantic? undecided undecided
As for the hidden tattoo she's doing us a lot of favour by putting it under cover I believe we've seen enough of this 'beauty'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) / Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? / Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.