Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? (3624 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chei! this tellwise guy wan kill me with luaghta! grin grin grin grin

@sexkiss abeg try and respect people's parents! If na for primary sch those days u and person dey yab u com insult im parent, everybody go join hand beat shege comot for ya head! so abeg yab the de guy no be im papa and mama! angry angry angry tnx

Thank you my broda wink wink.

He couldnt handle my personality, thats why he chose to refer to my parents, thinking i will get hurt by that. cheesy cheesy #Im grown wink wink
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
greateros:

@sexkiss abeg try and respect people's parents! If na for primary sch those days u and person dey yab u com insult im parent, everybody go join hand beat shege comot for ya head! so abeg yab the de guy no be im papa and mama! angry angry angry tnx
Errrm! In a very short sentence, tell me who you are and why the bloody hell you think i should know you, or why i should care about what you think!. . . undecided

How i respond to dumb st[i]u[/i]pid congenital hallucinating idiots on this forum, is not, and should be none of your business!

If you have nothing constructive to type, i suggest you go back to your "passive reader" status, sit on your hands, and laugh your fccking burnt arse off to misogynous jokes. . . Damn!
smiley
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
^kills u dey mind d mumulistic sibling of telmugun ni , na only cretin dey ever find oda moronnns funny.Dude u for soju nu d guy no reach, y waste time on sum1 dat wanksss wen he sees baboons mating oti yi lori na
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^kills u dey mind d mumulistic sibling of telmugun ni , na only cretin dey ever find oda moronnns funny.Dude u for soju nu d guy no reach, [size=35pt]y waste time on sum1 dat wanksss wen he sees baboons mating[/size] oti yi lori na
DIES!. . . grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Imaeyez(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
I've got Issues wif d topic 2, Buh wat bothers me most is why this sexkillz feel he is superman sent to rescue women, News flash dude! They can take care of themselves!!, I doubt you have the balls to talk to people in your everyday life,the way you do here on NL, trust what Nigerians can do to your face.
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ima_eyez:

I've got Issues wif d topic 2, Buh wat bothers me most is why this sexkillz feel he is superman sent to rescue women, News flash dude! They can take care of themselves!!, I doubt you have the balls to talk to people in your everyday life,the way you do here on NL, trust what Nigerians can do to your face.
In 3 words, tell me who you are, why you think i should know you, why your 8th post on Nairaland is dedicated to trying to kiss my arse and why the fcck exactly i should care about what you think?  smiley
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Imaeyez(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

In 3 words, tell me who you are, why you think i should know you, why your 8th post on Nairaland is dedicated to trying to kiss my arse and why the fcck exactly i should care about what you think?  smiley
, Why am I not suprised, Dude! the number of my posts has nothing to do with the Issue here,you sound so much like a privileged kid,buh some of really do have to go about our daily businesses & as for your request, I only have two words for you, "Grow" "up"
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2011
Ima_eyez:

, Why am I not suprised, Dude! the number of my posts has nothing to do with the Issue here,you sound so much like a privileged kid,buh some of really do have to go about our daily businesses & as for your request, I only have two words for you, "Grow"  "up"
LMAO @ Grow Up! grin grin grin You wish you were half grown as i am! You are so ignorant that you fail to notice that my daily business revolves around computers and the internet! So now that you have gotten that out of your system, does it make you less of an idi[i]o[/i]t? In 2 words! cheesy
Re: What Is Really Going On With Our Gurls? by Imaeyez(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO @ Grow Up! grin grin grin You wish you were half grown as i am! You are so ignorant that you fail to notice that my daily business revolves around computers and the internet! So now that you have gotten that out of your system, does it make you less of an idi[i]o[/i]t? In 2 words! cheesy
SMH,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me / Why Do We Kiss? / CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.