Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages (9834 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by guonno: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NON NORTHERN NIGERIANS. IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET TO EVRYONE SOMEDAY NOT EVEN THE YORUBAS WILL BE SAFE. The 1966 coup n what followed where so complex that one had to understand d politics at d time to appreciate d reasons 4 d coup n d biafran war. After independence, Nigerian politics splited into regional n ethnic lines. The north was represented by d NPC, d east by d NCNC, n d west by AG. The NPC rulled d country through Tafawa balewa. The NCNC was their junior partner(NNAMDI ZIK- the ceremonial president). The AG from the west held the opposition position in d polity (I will personally call what was happening to the yorubas - maginalization).
At independence, d north had more sits in parliament than east and north put together (britain made it so in other to control nigeria's oil through d illiterate north), this meant that no decision affecting Nigeria could be taken without d consent of d north. Studying d fomation of d polity n d category of people d north was made of (muslim, jihadists, etc), d east and west sensed that d north would rule (slavery) them for ever, n that what d rule meant was imposition of culture and religion on us (SE and SW), remember IBB did it, IBB registered Nigeria under organization of islamic states.
The only way to alter the indirect slavery over d SE n SW (which was more on the yorubas) was through constitutional amendment (impossible bc d north controlled d parliament) or through revolution (posible because d west n east put together would defeat d north in few days). The conviction n imprisonment of the AG leader (awolowo) for treason, seemed to suggest that some southerners had chosen d latter option of which is revolution. Awolowo was thrown into jail to pave way for an allien party(NNDP) d north had full control over. The north rulled d west through Samuel Akintola. The continuous maginalization of d west n d electoral fraud that installed samuel akintola of NNDP against d yorubas wish caused violence in d west (nicknamed "wild west"wink. Many yorubas died in a protest. More death was recorded when lt-col Abogo Largma's 4th battalion was deployed in west. A crackdown was to be unleashed on d west, but for it to be successful, d north sent d IG of police- louise edet (an easterner) on leave and replaced by kam salem. The army's general officer commanding- major general Aguiyi Ironsi was also sent on leave n was replaced by Brigadier Maimalary. If It was true, Prof Sam aluko told Ojukwu yorubas were not angry enough to secede, then we dont make mistakes when we say there are cowards. The marginalization n corruption continued increasingly. Public offices were abused n funds mismanaged, this could be seen in d Okotie Eboh's n other public officers life style. The corruption drew public condemnation. The masses called on d military to intervene, to break d political deadlock (which was clear d west was suffering most). The army responded, but in a deadly fashion. The coup was carried out to check d political deadlock, no coup goes without an overthrow, d question now is who was to overthrow Balewa? Is it nnamdi azikiwe or aguiyi ironsi that were also surpose to be killed by the coup plotters? My brothers, utilize ur brain. Without any secret being revealed, one would know that d man that seems upright is awolowo, hence d coup was meant to pave way for awo.
Every one Belives d igbos ploted coup so they could rule nigeria 4 ever, U will better understand why d coup was ploted after i quot nzeougu (one of the coup ploters) and i quot " we (Nzeogu and fellow coup ploters) wanted to get rid of rotten and corrupt ministers and political parties [ includes NPC (balewa) NNDP(akintola) NCNC (Namdi zik) and excluding AG (awolowo) ], trade unions and the whole clumsy apparatus of the federal system we wanted to gun down all the big wig on our way. This was the only way, we could not allow them live if this (the experimental madness called nigeria) was to work we got some but not all, general aguiyi ironsi was to be shot but we were not ruthless enough(Aguiyi was very strong) as a result he and other compromisers were able to supplant us". Prof Sam aluko lied just like awolowo (father of amnesia) lied he did not know NdIGBOS were been poisoned n that he could not remember the faces of those in the 20 pound per igbo man meeting (did he suffer from amnesia?). If u are intelligent, u will notice that d reporter that interviewed Prof Sam Aluko (best author of his time, lol) sensed sabotage when he asked him (aluko) if he revealed d secret somone (Ojukwu) told him in confidence?. As a sharp but stupid man, he(aluko) told d reporter that he took permission from him (ojukwu) to sabotage him (ojukwu) - what a funny story. Ojukwu is a fearless n principled military man, ojukwu would have killed him if he really took permission for sabotage. Aluko said igbo military was not ready for war, infact he is a mad man! Ojukwu did not force d igbos to war any igbo man that would say ojukwu forced him to war is a mad man. The same ojukwu who told aluko that he (ojukwu) would love to go back to the west because d igbos are difficult to rule, that u cannot impose anything on them could not have forced d igbos to war? The igbos were never afraid because they knew they would bring d north down, if not for d sabotage they encountered from yorubas, n d enormous war aid given to nigeria. Ndi ala.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by noiseless: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
Honestly just because they didnt understand what were letting themselves into, and were brainwashed to fight against the east in those years shouldn't make it right for anyone in 2011, to not becareful with the way he/she speaks and how long are we gonna put up with this and who wins in situations like this?the hausa/fulani ofcos as they are  well aware of our sense of reasoning, that their victims use were once their ally so outsiders wont come to their rescue,and so they can carry on with violence against anyone they have unfounded issues against any time they wish, that is not right at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by guonno: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NON NORTHERN NIGERIANS. IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET TO EVRYONE SOMEDAY NOT EVEN THE YORUBAS WILL BE SAFE. The 1966 coup n what followed where so complex that one had to understand d politics at d time to appreciate d reasons 4 d coup n d biafran war. After independence, Nigerian politics splited into regional n ethnic lines. The north was represented by d NPC, d east by d NCNC, n d west by AG. The NPC rulled d country through Tafawa balewa. The NCNC was their junior partner(NNAMDI ZIK- the ceremonial president). The AG from the west held the opposition position in d polity (I will personally call what was happening to the yorubas - maginalization).
       At independence, d north had more sits in parliament than east and north put together (britain made it so in other to control nigeria's oil through d illiterate north), this meant that no decision affecting Nigeria could be taken without d consent of d north. Studying d fomation of d polity n d category of people d north was made of (muslim, jihadists, etc), d east and west sensed that d north would rule (slavery) them for ever, n that what d rule meant was imposition of culture and religion on us (SE and SW), remember IBB did it, IBB registered Nigeria under organization of islamic states.
          The only way to alter the indirect slavery over d SE n SW (which was more on the yorubas) was through constitutional amendment (impossible bc d north controlled d parliament) or through revolution (posible because d west n east put together would defeat d north in few days). The conviction n imprisonment of the AG leader (awolowo) for treason, seemed to suggest that some southerners had chosen d latter option of which is revolution. Awolowo was thrown into jail to pave way for an allien party(NNDP) d north had full control over. The north rulled d west through Samuel Akintola. The continuous maginalization of d west n d electoral fraud that installed samuel akintola of NNDP against d yorubas wish caused violence in d west (nicknamed "wild west"wink. Many yorubas died in a protest. More death was recorded when lt-col Abogo Largma's 4th battalion was deployed in west. A crackdown was to be unleashed on d west, but for it to be successful, d north sent d IG of police- louise edet (an easterner) on leave and replaced by kam salem. The army's general officer commanding- major general Aguiyi Ironsi was also sent on leave n was replaced by Brigadier Maimalary. If It was true, Prof Sam aluko told Ojukwu yorubas were not angry enough to secede, then we dont make mistakes when we say there are cowards. The marginalization n corruption continued increasingly. Public offices were abused n funds mismanaged, this could be seen in d Okotie Eboh's n other public officers life style. The corruption drew public condemnation. The masses called on d military to intervene, to break d political deadlock (which was clear d west was suffering most). The army responded, but in a deadly fashion. The coup was carried out to check d political deadlock, no coup goes without an overthrow, d question now is who was to overthrow Balewa? Is it nnamdi azikiwe or aguiyi ironsi that were also surpose to be killed by the coup plotters? My brothers, utilize ur brain. Without any secret being revealed, one would know that d man that seems upright is awolowo, hence d coup was meant to pave way for awo.
Every one Belives d igbos ploted coup so they could rule nigeria 4 ever, U will better understand why d coup was ploted after i quot nzeougu (one of the coup ploters) and i quot " we (Nzeogu and fellow coup ploters) wanted to get rid of rotten and corrupt ministers and political parties [ includes NPC (balewa)  NNDP(akintola) NCNC (Namdi zik) and excluding AG (awolowo) ], trade unions and the whole clumsy apparatus of the federal system we wanted to gun down all the big wig on our way. This was the only way, we could not allow them live if this (the experimental madness called nigeria) was to work we got some but not all, general aguiyi ironsi was to be shot but we were not ruthless enough(Aguiyi was very strong) as a result he and other compromisers were able to supplant us". Prof Sam aluko lied just like awolowo (father of amnesia) lied he did not know  NdIGBOS were been poisoned n that he could not remember the faces of those in the 20 pound per igbo man meeting (did he suffer from amnesia?). If u are intelligent, u will notice that d reporter that interviewed Prof Sam Aluko (best author of his time, lol) sensed sabotage when he asked him (aluko) if he revealed d secret somone (Ojukwu) told him in confidence?. As a sharp but stupid man, he(aluko) told d reporter that he took permission from him (ojukwu) to sabotage him (ojukwu) - what a funny story. Ojukwu is a fearless n principled military man, ojukwu would have killed him if he really took permission for sabotage. Aluko said igbo military was not ready for war, infact he is a mad man! Ojukwu did not force d igbos to war any igbo man that would say ojukwu forced him to war is a mad man. The same ojukwu who told aluko that he (ojukwu) would love to go back to the west because d igbos are difficult to rule, that u cannot impose anything on them could not have forced d igbos to war? The igbos were never afraid because they knew they would bring d north down, if not for d sabotage they encountered from yorubas, n d enormous war aid given to nigeria. Ndi ala.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by nedu210(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
i no fit shout, i just dey look with my eyes wide open. let there madness stop 4 north. anyi mukwa anya ka omuanya  na enekwa anya ka ihe si aga. anya saa.  ka chukwu mezie okwu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by nsiadi: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2011
@ guonno
Hapi u noted that Aluko talked like a confused man
The most nauseating was when he defended Awo, Awo who assured that west will go if East goes
Why didnt Aluko spin this stupid tissue when Ikemba was alife? Ikemba would have skinned d skunk.
Aluko was a shameless double agent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by djustice: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2011
Nigerians are so blind and ignorant, they cannot see that what is happening, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, is all part of the same script: A disguised, undeclared war for territory by the Fulanis on the rest of Nigerian starting with Jos, then moving to benue, and then down South, starting with the "armed robbery incidents in Kabba. The war is on, people, and it's time to saddle up and quit yakking. Best way to do this, for southerners now, is to make sure that we take the fight to them, very quickly, and make sure they don't cross into the south.

We must go to the assistance of the middle-belters, or, mark my words, we are next. The middle belt MUST be liberated AT ALL COSTS, and the rantings and empty platitudes of the Fulani "northern" leaders and their gullible minority collaborators, like Gowon, MUST be ignored as the distractions that they are. Attack is the best form of defence, and the first thing we need to do is remove all "northern" okadamen from our midst IMMEDIATELY. They ARE an advance sleeper army, who have already penetrated every southern city, especially in the Southwest. It's not too late today. Tomorrow will be too late!!! The OPC demo in Lagos today is the signal that all Southwest leaders, regardless of political affiliation, must act on. We must arm our boys and keep close tabs on the Islamic clerics in our midst, especially the "tebliks".

Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijo, Itshekiri, Urhobo and every other Southern ethnic group must join forces now to create silent armies that will defend our territories as one, starting from the middle-belt. This is not going to be an easy war, and it must be total, with day and night campaigns of equal and increasing ferocity and intensity. We need to push these people out of Nigeria and into the desert once and for all. Oil money can buy missiles, which can be deployed indiscriminately, the way Israel does, for every suicide bombing. The enemy must be decimated, before they decimate us, for, surely, that is their aim!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2011
This is total madness!Sorry, I mean clear genocide! Nigeria is in a confused state and the leaders are confused as well!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2011
It's 21st century for goodness sake, why can't there be an end to nomadic farming in Nigeria?

In America, Australia, New Zealand, we have farmers stationed in one place with huge cattle ranches. They are usually the richest kind of farmers in these mentioned countries. Government should be bold enough to put an end to this 10TH century farming and give them large pieces of land to rear their cattle. They ought to be educated on modern farming techniques as this nomadic farming isn't a viable option in the long-run with our increasing population. It will also reduce tension in violence-plagued communities in the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Deshola: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2011
So sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by okosodo: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2011
For those ready to fight, we should know that 98% of the infantry in the nigerian military is infested with the hausa/fulani former herdsmen armed with the nigerian apparatus of war.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by mamatino99: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2011
why is it that people always say that Muslim are the most strait forward people on earth, tell me how can a man that says he or she believe in GOD will turn around and still money that are meant for his people and still pray every day for long life,the past Head of state are the worst people on earth .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2011
Inasmuch as I condemn this in totality, I have an issue with the biased reporting of Fulani Vs minorities clashes in the North. When Fulani herdsmen are killed, you don't see it making headlines, just a rider tucked somehwere in the news, but when it's the other way round, you see shouting headlines. I remember during the Fulani Vs Berom fightings. When the Berom strike, it won't make major headline, when the Fulani retaliated, its top news.

This by no means justifies the carnages but I think our need to do more in objective reporting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by emmke(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2011
okosodo:

For those ready to fight, we should know that 98% of the infantry in the nigerian military is infested with the hausa/fulani former herdsmen armed with the nigerian apparatus of war.
no sir. Ur 98% is greatly exaggerated. There are significant number of middle belters especially plateau and to a lesser extend benue and other middle belt states in the infantry of the nigerian army.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by emmke(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2011
Jarus:

Inasmuch as I condemn this in totality, I have an issue with the biased reporting of Fulani Vs minorities clashes in the North. When Fulani herdsmen are killed, you don't see it making headlines, just a rider tucked somehwere in the news, but when it's the other way round, you see shouting headlines. I remember during the Fulani Vs Berom fightings. When the Berom strike, it won't make major headline, when the Fulani retaliated, its top news.

This by no means justifies the carnages but I think our need to do more in objective reporting.
mr. Jarus i respect u a lot. But u are wrong on this. These beroms (plateau people) attack fulani only after being incited (i.e the fulani encroaching their farm lands with their herds) or at least as an act of defence. U will hardly see a plateau man just wake up and decide to attack these people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by mamatino99: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2011
我不迟到为什么我们非洲人城府不好 i don't know why our goverment that are supposs do the right thing  are now tearing our country apart,the problem we'er having now is not the masses that broth  it opone them self but ibb and his brothers obj, you know the all)that broth this opone us in the state that you find and problem going on now.this insident that is going on every day in difrent state now is the escrater tha ibb and his brother obj  droped for us to clear. they stay by the side to wotch what will happen and this escrater now  canot and will not be cleared for many years to come.hundred years i think.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by mamatino99: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2011
我不迟到为什么我们非洲人城府不好 i don't know why our goverment that are supposs do the right thing  are now tearing our country apart,the problem we'er having now is not the masses that broth  it opone them self but ibb and his brothers obj, you know the all)that broth this opone us in the state that you find and problem going on now.this insident that is going on every day in difrent state now is the escrater tha ibb and his brother obj  droped for us to clear. they stay by the side to wotch what will happen and this escrater now  canot and will not be cleared for many years to come.hundred years i think.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by hollandis(f): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2011
HAUSA PEOPLE SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES FOR ALL I CARE tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Pecca: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2011
North against north, thats as far as it can get. Let the 19 governors of the northern states do something ie if the origin of these fulanis can be ascertained. It is inhuman for a group of nomads to use the sweat (farm crops) of another group in nourishing their herds of cattle, this has been the genesis of most of these fallouts.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2011
We have two options:

1. Stay behind our computers and call names to one another or

2. Start educating our people especially the younger ones, that the Jihardists will never stop unless they are forced to.
We have two options on stopping them:

1. Let Nigeria disintegrate
2. Negotiate our existence as "one" country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by manchy7531: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2011

even if the infantry is 101% hausa/fulani nko?most of the fighters that fought biafra war were not soldiers.what matters most is having men that are willing to fight not soldiers as you put it because there are also coward and fearful soldiers too.by the way,irrespective of the figure you gave am very sure the igbo have a very substantial number of troops that can fight in addition to men that are willing to died for their father land biafra.No shaking,the east dey kampe.am not worried or scared cos i know this time there wont be mercy for those blood sucking bastards.
but first of all,lets us bury our leader then the new era will begin.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by WilyWily4: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2011
I see nothing wrong if Hausa/Fulanis are killing Middle Belters, these bunch of block head Brukutu drinkers are stealing their Cows, don't u know that one Cow = 100 heads of Middle Belters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by humblebee: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

I see nothing wrong if Hausa/Fulanis are killing Middle Belters, these bunch of block head Brukutu drinkers are stealing their Cows, don't u know that one Cow = 100 heads of Middle Belters.

your name and statements are just something else, smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by guonno: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
@jarus. It is unfortunate u dont understand the hausa/fulani mission in your country. Hausa/fulani has been trying to take over jos. Jos has never been a fulani town, but today, there claim lacal government, they are lucky jos people are very good, sacrificing their life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
mamatino99:

some breaking bottles shit, queen don die,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
I thought the tivs are fearless,warrior like people,maybe i was wrong,the people of southern kaduna have earned my respect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue Communities And Villages by Iamgrey5(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2021
For those claiming Igbos defended Benue people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC / Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government / Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.