Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive (5326 Views)

Some Romantic Date Ideas To Strengthen Your Relationship / Here Are 30 Fun And Great First Date Ideas For You To Consider. / Nairaland Babes Are Too Expensive,no Need To Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by MuyiGL: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
I want to take my girl out. She's knew to Lagos but has already been to the Cinemas. The cinemas seem like the default place to go out now, but since she's been there, I can't think of any other place to give her nice trips. She would like to go to the beach, but I don't know how expensive that might be. I'd like suggestions on nice places in Lagos where a guy can take a girl to without having to spend to much. Thanks in advance
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2011
beaches r nt expensive
d lyks of TAKWA-BAY, ELEGUSHIN, dere s a new beach arnd dere 2 bt cant rem d name.
bt if u want an agbero beach u head 2 ONIRU PUBLIC BEACH
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by MuyiGL: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
Thanks man. What are like their entrances fees and the average amount you'll spend on drinks, food and stuff?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
best u get 2 shoprite 2 get ur drinks n food
more lyk u goin on picnic
elegushin cld b lyk 1k5, tkbay u nid 2 get on d boat n dat cld b abt 350h per person
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by sexlog(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Take her on a walk! Walk around d streets of lagos and u see exciting things. That won't cost u much. U can buy her Zobo while walking around. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^ well nt bad an idea
plus lagos s now very beautiful
cm 2 falomo at nyt
even zenith bank rd
u ll love every str on d island
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by coogar: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dyt:

best u get 2 shoprite 2 get your drinks n food
more lyk u goin on picnic
elegushin cld b lyk 1k5, tkbay u nid 2 get on d boat n dat cld b abt 350h per person

350 what? 350 dollars?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by slimyem: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
whispering palms.
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
huh? they have Cinema's in Nigeria? is this in someone's house? undecided
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
Coogar
h=hundred
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by coogar: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dyt:

Coogar
h=hundred

350 naira or 35,000 naira?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
Olodo nie ni
now i c u wanna get me talkin
u missed me ryt?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by coogar: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dyt:

Olodo nie ni
now i c u wanna get me talkin
u missed me ryt?

see me see palava.

you said going on a boat ride is 350h.

i asked you what is h. . . .you said h is hundred --- which either means 350-hundred or 35,000
or you mean 350 naira.

which is which?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Dyt(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
Oh gosh
young man
350h 4 d fare 2 beach
h=hundred
k=thousand
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
[size=13pt]With less than 10,000 naira, you two would have a swell time at the beach. . . [/size]
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by 25omega(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
poster

whats wrong with the "cinema" i mean you can always see a different movie abi?
like DYT said the beach would be great get to the store and buy some food and do a picnic she would love that more. Also why not have her plan a date for the two of you since you already took her out?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
Beach smells jor angry angry
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by 25omega(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Beach smells jor angry angry
so what do you suggest?
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by MuyiGL: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
Thanks guys for all the advice. I think the shoprite+beach thing is really cool, na money be my problem, but I'll work on it. The walk round Lagos is not a bad idea either o
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by MuyiGL: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Mr Cork, when last did you hear about Nigeria or come? We have CINEMAS
Re: Cool Date Ideas (in Lagos) That Are Not Too Expensive by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
so what do you suggest?

Let him make more money and come back to me for a place undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Female Friend Opens Door While Dressing! / Ghana Girls More Classy Than Nigeria Girls -latest Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.