Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Letter To Mrsphyno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Letter To Mrsphyno (5281 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
I have not been able to be at peace since what I did to u. My conscience has been judging me for what I put u through. I am so sorry.
I just wanted to get ur attention but maybe I took it too far.

Please find it in ur heart to forgive me. U are really a humble and good hearted person and u showed this by ur comments.

I am sorry. embarassed
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
When will you guys stop this stuff?

If you like a nlder, send him/her a pm and stop being a nuisance here

3 Likes

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
When will you guys stop this stuff?

If you like a nlder, send him/her a pm and stop being a nuisance here

Shatap there. What if the person now refuse to read the pm nko? undecided
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by vizkiz: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

calm down bro, he only typed his opinion. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by agarawu23(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
Darven:

[/s]only senseless ladies reply pm from troll and sex starved nigga like u undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mrsphyno they are calling you oo
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]only senseless ladies reply pm from troll and sex starved nigga like u undecided

Sex starved? If I wanted to have sex I know where to get it. I like mrsphyno for who she is, not because I find her sexually attractive. She is pretty but that's not the primary reason I like her.

Look at u, frustrated ugly farmer who still dresses like a niggga in the 70s. Grand hopeless failure. You broke loser. You failed in real life and still failed on nairaland. All u do is go from thread to thread seeking attention and validation for your useless existence.

Beast of burden!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
[s]
Darven:

Sex starved? If I wanted to have sex I know where to get it. I like mrsphyno for who she is, not because I find her sexually attractive. She is pretty but that's not the primary reason I like her.

Look at u, frustrated ugly farmer who still dresses like a niggga in the 70s. Grand hopeless failure. You broke loser. You failed in real life and still failed on nairaland. All u do is go from thread to thread seeking attention and validation for your useless existence.

Beast of burden!
[/s]she is pretty but you once told us she is fake https://www.nairaland.com/2739906/mrsphyno-fake-proof

Sex straved dead man walking bastardd.

I don't seek attention, I give attention. so get that into your dumb skull.

If your life isn't a failure, you won't be here begging mrsphyno for love.

Omoalejatijati

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by immortalvoices(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

Beast of burden!

Easy bro

You want forgiveness from the lady I think she might not be happy to see such kind aggressive comment as the one above

Please bridle your tongue albeit comment.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]she is pretty but you once told us she is fake https://www.nairaland.com/2739906/mrsphyno-fake-proof

Sex straved dead man working bastardd.

I don't seek attention, I give attention. so get that into your dumb skull.

If your life isn't a failure, you won't be here begging mrsphyno for love.

Omoalejatijati

I did that to get her attention, and she knows dat.

I am not beggin for love, I am pleading for forgiveness, not because I can't go out there and get another girl but because there is something special about her that I don't see in other girls.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
gringringrinNL Guys and their backward brains!undecided

You thought the on!y way to get Her Attention was Through making countless of abusive And mean threads About her??lipsrsealed

LoL!gringrin A simple Brilliant write-Up by You would've gotten her Attention...Smh!undecided

Buh In Your case, "Brilliant" isn't in Your genecry

5 Likes

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
immortalvoices:

Easy bro

You want forgiveness from the lady I think she might not be happy to see such kind aggressive comment as the one above

Please bridle your tongue albeit comment.

Okay I will try, but help me tell that agarawu guy to back off.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by agarawu23(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

I did that to get her attention, and she knows dat.

I am not beggin for love, I am pleading for forgiveness, not because I can't go out there and get another girl but because there is something special about her that I don't see in other girls.
[size=28pt]whatever!!![/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
u know, i just went back to that thread accusing her unnecessarily.

there really should be a law banning people like you from access to the internet. no offence.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

You thought the on!y way to get Her Attention was Through making countless of abusive And mean threads About her??lipsrsealed

LoL!gringrin A simple Brilliant write-Up by You would've gotten her Attention...Smh!undecided

That's the biggest mistake I ever made in life, and I will keep on regretting it everyday. embarassed
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by agarawu23(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
u know, i just went back to that thread accusing her unnecesarily.

there really should be a law banning people like you from access to the internet. no offence.
Estharfabian:
don't mind the fooool

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Slimzjoe(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

Beast of burden!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

your last statement can make someone commit suicide. and I hope you didn't just generalize , according to your first statement.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian what did u mean when you said a brilliant write-up from me would have gotten her attention.

Is she attracted to brilliant guys?
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:
I have not been able to be at peace since what I did to u. My conscience has been judging me for what I put u through. I am so sorry.

Please find it in ur heart to forgive me. U are really a humble and good hearted person and u showed this by ur comments.

I am sorry. embarassed
click like if u think this moniker is mrsphyno

8 Likes

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

Beast of burden!
cc dharay99
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:

Mrsphyno isn't that petty. She can't stoop this low just to get attention.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

That's the biggest mistake I ever made in life, and I will keep on regretting it everyday. embarassed
LoL!gringringrin You should....

MrzPhyno seems like A Softie..undecidedDespite the fact that You said thrash bout her She still kept her cool..undecided LoL!tongue
Surprisingly, She paid You NO ATTENTION...gringrin

Go and sin No More jaweh.....

Ps----Look for Another NL crush Abeg!!!tonguetongue
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by immortalvoices(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

Okay I will try, but help me tell that agarawu guy to back off.

Thanks boss

He is a good guy... Just try to understand him..

Sometimes comments are made for us to take correction forget the harshness learn the lessons

Thanks once more..
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

Beast of burden!
epiccheesycheesycheesy

yours is worse.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
immortalvoices:

Thanks boss

He is a good guy... Just try to understand him..

Sometimes comments are made for us to take correction forget the harshness learn the lessons

Thanks once more..

Okay, boss. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

your last statement can make someone commit suicide. and I hope you didn't just generalize , according to your first statement.
Be rest Assured,I Ain't generalising....tonguetongue Buh 90% of NL Guys Get the wrong impression on how to get A Lady's Attention...undecided

I get easily attracted to Brilliant comments and threads...I believe most Smart ladies too...winktonguetongue

That's what he Should've done Buh No! he Practically disgraced himself...cry
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringringrin You should....

MrzPhyno seems like A Softie..undecidedDespite the fact that You said thrash bout her She still kept her cool..undecided LoL!tongue
Surprisingly, She paid You NO ATTENTION...gringrin

Go and sin No More jaweh.....

Ps----Look for Another NL crush Abeg!!!tonguetongue

I can't look for another crush, it's mrsphyno or no one else.
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by IamLucy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:
not everyone is like you that owns multiple accounts.

www.nairaland.com/angelmarve
www.nairaland.com/humanbeing1st

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by gamaliel121(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

I am sorry. embarassed

Who the fucccck is mrsphyno
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darven:

I can't look for another crush, it's mrsphyno or no one else.
LoLgringringrin I feel Your pain...lipsrsealed

I once crushed on Michael Jackson...He died..cry
Re: My Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
IamLucy:

not everyone is like you that owns multiple accounts.
can u pls mention the multiple accounts i have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. / Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.