Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift (1873 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by dmahn(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2011
My gilfriend was demanding for something she would never foret in her life, I was now thinking of what to give her as a birthday gift and she would never forget in her life,
If u are the guy, what will you fink u can give to a lady as a birthday gift that she would never forget in her life,

Urgent reply needed pls
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2011
pregnancy
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

@op, nonsense! never forget in life kee. smh!
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by dmahn(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ dyt Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Be serious guy
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
u askin 4 smth she ll neva 4get ryt?
beat d hell outta er
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by slimyem: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dyt:

pregnancy
yeah right!!!
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by bekay911(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dyt:

u askin 4 smth she ll neva 4get ryt?
beat d hell outta er
falls into a soup pot
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by bekay911(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
Maybe start wit a marriage proposal unda d eiffel tower in paris.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Goldieluks: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
bekay911:

falls into a soup pot

i hope its not draw soup? cheesy

@OP buy her blackberry and Brazilian hair.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
Put a ring on it boy,she'll never forget that,if she's a virgin,nyash her,she'll never forget that,if she's not,impregnate her like dyt said,she'll never forget that.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by cynthiafred67(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
freecocoa:

Put a ring on it boy,she'll never forget that,if she's a virgin,nyash her,she'll never forget that,if she's not,impregnate her like dyt said,she'll never forget that.

^ seconded
@op u have ur answer. grin
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by bekay911(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

i hope its not draw soup? cheesy

@OP buy her blackberry and Brazilian hair.

do u mind joinig moi
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Goldieluks: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
bekay911:

do u mind joinig moi

lol nope!.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by 195(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
A Nigerian girl ---- GIFT!! shocked shocked

Ure wasting your time

If you like CUT YOUR NECK rub the blood on her wall

she wont appreciate it -

Buy her notin - just a brotherly advice
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by Excelboi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hot p**sy licking along with a slow passionate sex annd if possible coupled with belle, she will never forget that kindness gift. Pardon my language and done at ur own risk.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by sexlog(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
@op, if u are rich, buy her a solid car if she doesn't have one. If u are not all that rich, buy are a broom(i mean d local one). I bet u she will never forget this. Nonsense girl.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by yakeen(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
I swear, i'll give her wat any of her part boy friend has never given. In fact, what she has ignorantly told me to be difficult for her to own. Of course, i'v food gt several occasion.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by yakeen(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
I swear, i'll give her wat any of her part boy friend has never given. In fact, what she has ignorantly told me to be difficult for her to own. Of course, i'v done it several occasions.
Re: What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift by tellwisdom: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
@op, if u are rich, buy her a solid car if she doesn't have one. If u are not all that rich, buy are a broom(i mean d local one). I bet u she will never forget this. Nonsense girl.

, grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

........ / Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up: Says, I Am Still In Christ / Single & Searching But Not Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.