Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? (10517 Views)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Modern Issues And Modern Women. / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by hilli666(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
The truth is, women don't know what they want anymore. They have been systematically brainwashed, and have lost their lost their natural predisposition in their vain attempt to emulate the western woman. Today she wants the sensitive guy, tomorrow she wants the bad boy, next its the rich man, and then on to the academic guy. She breaks hearts on her quest for the perfect man without regard to anyone's feelings but her own. If she has to settle, then she will chose the rich guy, because with his wealth and busy schedule she can get all of the above. She is not content with the role of mother hood and considers it too base and unworthy of her "true calling" as Man's equal/rival. She wants sophistication, recognition, power, beauty and respect; She has developed an ego even worst than man himself. The worst part is she has the power and she uses it at her discretion. The only threat to a woman, is another woman because the more choices a man has the less powerful she is over him. Maybe that's why there are more women than men!

Now bring on all the hate comments calling me a male chauvinistic pig  grin
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
mimima:

1. LOVE
2. ATTENTION
3. CARE
4. RESPECT
[size=28pt]5. MONEY[/size]

Interesting
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by vislabraye(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ps if its all about money, be careful so you don't become a mugu, There are some who love guys with certain kind of swags but would sleep with a rich mugu for money, . ,
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
hilli666:

The truth is, women don't know what they want anymore. They have been systematically brainwashed, and have lost their lost their natural predisposition in their vain attempt to emulate the western woman. Today she wants the sensitive guy, tomorrow she wants the bad boy, next its the rich man, and then on to the academic guy. She breaks hearts on her quest for the perfect man without regard to anyone's feelings but her own. If she has to settle, then she will chose the rich guy, because with his wealth and busy schedule she can get all of the above. She is not content with the role of mother hood and considers it too base and unworthy of her "true calling" as Man's equal/rival. She wants sophistication, recognition, power, beauty and respect; She has developed an ego even worst than man himself. The worst part is she has the power and she uses it at her discretion. The only threat to a woman, is another woman because the more choices a man has the less powerful she is over him. Maybe that's why there are more women than men!

Stamped!

1 Like

Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by obowunmi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hilli, u be professor?
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Yorisb: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
hilli666:

Dude u must be a carpenter 'cos u JUST NAILED IT!!
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
OP.
U ar gud
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by yuboy: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Naija gel dey claims 2 b smart all dey want is some 1 wu has d purchasing power(money), but we guys never give up because dey said notin goes 4 notin, if u give 9ja babe money she go open ynash 4 u but if money no dey she go zip up y now?, i wants gels should answer dat,
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by zebudaya(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2011
Original poster. Women don't know what they want. No man has ever figured it out.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2011
yuboy:

Naija gel dey claims 2 b smart all dey want is some 1 wu has d purchasing power(money), but we guys never give up because dey said notin goes 4 notin, if u give 9ja babe money she go open ynash 4 u but if money no dey she go zip up y now?, i wants gels should answer dat,

Yes you are probably right! But trust me on this. Not all girls are into money. The fact that all the girls uve come across are cheap and easy to give it up,doesnt mean you have seen it all.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by yuboy: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2011
BlueBarbie:

Yes you are probably right! But trust me on this. Not all girls are into money. The fact that all the girls uve come across are cheap and easy to give it up,doesnt mean you have seen it all.
bet me and c quote me am wrong u gels nows notin more dan money 4 u gels 2 open ur pants 4 guys, even u dou i don no u tell me i approach driken in 1 of my luxurt car and lives in 1 of d luxuries modern house even dou am a monkey wont u accept, an aprohism has it , if dey dey flock money 4 tree gels no mind 2 frnd monkey i rong if u 2 dou i don no u, have u never felling in love wit money in ur lyf not alone guys who posses dem,
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2011
yuboy:

bet me and c quote me am wrong u gels nows notin more dan money 4 u gels 2 open your pants 4 guys, even u dou i don no u tell me i approach driken in 1 of my luxurt car and lives in 1 of d luxuries modern house even dou am a monkey wont u accept, an aprohism has it , if dey dey flock money 4 tree gels no mind 2 frnd monkey i rong if u 2 dou i don no u, have u never felling in love wit money in your lyf not alone guys who posses dem,

If u like be in a limosine with 50doors. I will not give you the eye. Cos thats so rude of you to think cos u ve money and a monkey face ild smile and enter your car. i date confident and intelligent guys! Who are themselves with or without money. My point is all woman are not cheap and money lovers. Just so you know.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by LaParisienne(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2011
@op, nice one. In a perfect world, this is how is should be. But just like there are very few women who can appreciate this qualities, there even fewer men who possess them.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by cexplorer(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2011
Good luck to the man who finds the right woman and the other way round too, amen.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
BlueBarbie:

If u like be in a limosine with 50doors. I will not give you the eye. Cos thats so rude of you to think cos u ve money and a monkey face ild smile and enter your car. [B]i date confident and intelligent guys! Who are themselves with or without money[/b]. My point is all woman are not cheap and money lovers. Just so you know.
@Bluebarbie
I wish most girls were like you.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
Someone who is a good match.
Human.
Not perfect.
Emotional - not too much but def. not afraid to lean his head on my shoulder and cry kiss.
Physically attractive and accepting of me for who I am.

all in all, just like my "list" >> Simple. smiley
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by tlops(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Joey82(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
hilli666:

lol, this kinda life is for the priviledged few who are maybe good looking. Trust me, the men are hardly out there and most girls are just contented with any ma that comes their way. Instead of going for what they want, they settle for what comes their way.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by ushafe(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2011
tell more
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
hilli666:

@hilli666
What a succinct way to describe the fluidity associated with needs by women generally cool
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by slex(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
1. brazilian hair

2. Car

3.BB

4. Money

5. More Money

6. Mugu with even more Money

Except my babe sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^
What makes your babe different?
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by member479760: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Big and Long prik!
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@Bluebarbie
I wish most girls were like you.

They are around. Trust me. All the eggs in the basket cannot be bad.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by tlops(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Young women/girls Money. (good %age)
nakedall:

Big and Long prik!
Sugar mummies
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
nakedall:

Big and Long prik!
Where is Mr.C0rk?<<<<<<<<<<17Inches long!
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by slex(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
$ugardaddy:

^^^
What makes your babe different?

she doesnt bother about BB because she has one already for since 2009, has her own car, job, does not do Brazilian hair , even though she can afford it, only asks for money when she is broke , which seldom happens

satisfied? smiley
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by sugardaddy1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
slex:

she doesnt bother about BB because she has one already for since 2009, has her own car, job, does not do Brazilian hair , even though she can afford it, only asks for money when she is broke , which seldom happens

satisfied?   smiley
Okay, for you the topic should be "What do modern men want from a self-made woman?
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by tlops(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by Konnektions146(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
its all abt the benjamin
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by tpia5: 5:54am On May 10, 2013
dunno.
Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by obowunmi(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2013
Modern women want a man with money. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. / Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / Is This Lesbianism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.