Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? (10518 Views)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Modern Issues And Modern Women. / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? by solidade: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2015
hilli666:
The truth is, women don't know what they want anymore. They have been systematically brainwashed, and have lost their lost their natural predisposition in their vain attempt to emulate the western woman. Today she wants the sensitive guy, tomorrow she wants the bad boy, next its the rich man, and then on to the academic guy. She breaks hearts on her quest for the perfect man without regard to anyone's feelings but her own. If she has to settle, then she will chose the rich guy, because with his wealth and busy schedule she can get all of the above. She is not content with the role of mother hood and considers it too base and unworthy of her "true calling" as Man's equal/rival. She wants sophistication, recognition, power, beauty and respect; She has developed an ego even worst than man himself. The worst part is she has the power and she uses it at her discretion. The only threat to a woman, is another woman because the more choices a man has the less powerful she is over him. Maybe that's why there are more women than men!

Now bring on all the hate comments calling me a male chauvinistic pig  grin

I know what I want and I don't/won't settle for less. I don't need his money, I can always make my own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.