Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast (6023 Views)

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Video Of Kaduna Bomb Blast- Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by humblebee: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
One_Naira:

I'm tired of feeling sorry for the Igbo community up north. Only a fool would move up north. What stupidity!

that is their primary assignment, to send non-indigenes out of their land so they can practice their sharia conveniently, these guys are deadly and nothing can stop them, no measure of security will stop a man from making bomb in his apartment and sticking it to his body. except their silent leaders come out to publicly address this issue since they listen and respect them more
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by rhymz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Like play like play these eeeediots are decimating our number and wealth in the guise of BokoHaram. How come Bokoharam no dey attack political institutions ans government properties, na places where southerners dey (igbos in particular na im dem dey like throway thier missiles. It is obvious these attacks are politically motivated, any eeeddiot can see the tacit support and hand marks of the Northern oligarchy in these attacks.
It is high time Igbos started thinking of a plan B, it is useless losing your life just because you want to make money. An average hause-fulani is brainwashed zombie, they will slaughter you at any slight hint of anger so long as you are in their state but the minute they leave the north they act like tamed animals that love peace. The mistake igbo people do is to get too involved in states they are not indigenous to, to the extent that they are trapped and can't leave the place when $hit hits the fans. Seriously, how many hausa/fulanis have houses or any serious business outside the north? Even lagos sef that is free for all state, how many hausa houses can you count? These guys are just wicked, they have nothing to lose so long as Nigeria continues like this.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by lagcity(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
when will MASSOB puccies grow a pair? Ndigbo are the weakest and most vulnerable group in Nigeria apart from the homosexuals. Northerners use them for target practice without any fear of retaliation in East.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by NegroNtns(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
True talk Lag!

I know when two days or so ago when the Yoruba human rights defenders, popularly known as OPC came out with a few cache of ammo and weapons and dared BH to target any part of Yorubaland, my Igbo brothers were her mocking ad derriding their demonstration of resolve. Not too far ago, MASSOB in the East took to the streets with placards and protest on the highway as a show of condemnation for BH. What the East need is to display and match its talk with action for a stop to the wanton killing of Biafran citizens in the North. Until you do that, nobody takes you serious, however much you lament your empty bravery.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by ezeagu(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
Look at these idiots that did nothing when an Oba was kidnapped.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by crackhouse(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
Goods worth 15m in a shop gone in a single bomb blast?. Haba, umu nwanne m, kedu ihe unu ka na eme na ugwu hausa. Una want until they kill una join before una go relocate?.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by nku5: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
@lagcity - what would you expect massob to do? Take to the streets murdering ordinary northerners, who are also getting slaughtered by boko haram. Where is the strategic sense in that if at all that was an option
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
My greatest fear of this incident being spun into an "Igbo genocide" conspiracy by Boko Haram is slowly coming true. The journalist who wrote this article is trying to incite violence. angry

Alot of bombs have gone off in Nigeria since October 1st bombing of 2010. How come now that one bomb has gone off in a neighbourhood and a reporter decides to write an article targeting just the Igbo traders that were affected by the bomb, it has all of a sudden become a genocidal attack/specifc targeting of Igbo businesses and persons?!

Umunne biko we' tuo obi before we let sentiments get the better of us.

Someone is already calling for MASSOB to call these Boko Haram guys out. Biko qua! Lets tell our brothers over there to come home. Its not everything you declare war over. Boko haram isnt even up to 1% of the Northern population. If MASSOB carries out retaliatory killings down south then all hell would be let lose. So far, not one bomb has gone off in the west, east or southern regions. I hope for it to remain so. Most of you here chanting war songs would be the first to bail out when the war drums starts beating. War has no friends o!! Everyone suffers.

Now I think its time for the Eastern Governors Forum to come together and issue a statement directing all easterners up North to return home. Atleast for their safety. However, the Northerners down south are free to go about their daily businesses without fear of attacks. We need to exhibit some maturity in handling this situation. Two wrongs have never made a right. For those Easterners who decide to remain in the north, they do so at their own risk. As long as the North is busy throwing bombs and the south remains peaceful, investors would avoid the North and the south would continue to prosper.

War and violence should always be the very last option. The fact that you do not repay blood for blood does not make us cowards.

Its this brute force mentality that gets everyone anally fuc'ked in the end.

Im for peace, Im for the repartriation of Easterners back to the calm south, east and western parts of the country. You cant go and live with animals and when they start behaving like the animals they are you start shouting!  angry
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by aiku(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
Okija

I think you've made a lot of sense in your posts. I dont agree with you saying the Ibos should relocate and the hausa/faluni should be free to do their business in Ibo land. What you seem to be saying is that is okay for the Ibos, once again, to be chased out like rats and their properties taken away from them like a nobody. Thats not fair.

I personally think the reason the Northern elders are not working to stop the killing of southerners in the north is because their people have not started dying in the south.

Look I hate war, and I dont want anybody to get killed, especially the innocent northerner in the south who has no idea why boko is doing what they are doing. But I cannot also blame people who think the northern leaders should be reminded that the people they are killing everyday in the north are somene's brothers, sisters, chliden, husbands, and wives. I say notthern elders because they are not doing anything. They cannot even come out to strongly condemn boko but yet they want CAN to be disbanded. I know is just one person that said this but it reflects the mindset of most of the leaders of the north.

Stop blaming JT. They are daring him. Only a fool will fall into such a trap that will blow up everything. Then they would he is the cause of the break up of Nigeria. Even southerners will blame him.

The security he is putting in place cannot work if the northern leaders keep shielding the criminals.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aiku

I think you are also begining to understand that this Boko Haram issue is more political than anything.

I have tried to stay as far away as possible form the politics of Boko Haram. Jonathan cannot afford to act carelessly else we may be back under Military rule again which none of us wants. I have faith in him. He may be slow but I want to believe that he has a plan. This issue is making him look so bad that he cant afford to just ignore it. I'm sure everytime a bomb goes off in any part of Nigeria, he gets it in his daily security debriefings. I want to see what he settles for.

Now! While we wait on this plan (if any) of Jonathan to start taking effect, its time we shift our focus to the safety of lives and properties. The situation hasnt degenerated into total anarchy just yet so its best to act now. The easterners (which by the way does not mean Igbo alone o! In the eye of a fulani herdsman, if you are not a Muslim Ofe Mmanu person with tribal claw prints on your face, then you are yamiri a.k.a Igbo) should now use this opportuinity to pack their loads and migrate. You and I know that Somalia is in a war right now, and we will still pack our all and go live there and when shi't gets to us we start shouting?! NO na. Let them keep bombing themselves. These Boko Animals are lunatics. I will never support retaliatory attacks of any nature. In reprisal attack situations, the victims are almost always innocent people whose only ill luck was being born in a certain ethinicity. On Northern soil, they are vulnurable. Even the police and Army personnel are also under attack. Lets simply tag the North a no go area. Keep fighting for an autonomous state type system of government, state security with a federal body like the FBI to investigate deaths, murders and certian high profile cases, exploring all diplomatic avenues of achieving this whilst still avoiding a full on war. Lives lost can never be recovered. there is only that much that sorry can do!

The Northern elders are still in shock as to how a minority trumped their man by an overwhelming majority even in the North. This result shows that alot of Northerners do not support the bullshi't going on in their towns.

What I want Jonathan to do for me is Lock down two Northern States. Declare a dusk till dawn curfew and send in the military to police them like a war torn area. That oughts to send a clear cut message.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by aiku(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
okija,
I do share your idea that the human life is sacrosanct. That is what makes whatever step JT must take to solve the Boko problem must be really well thought out. My worry is that a state of emergency may spiral into something that JT is trying really hard to avoid:anachy. With the way the Boko people operate, it does not look like a state of emergency will be able to solve the problem. They are fighting a guerilla-afgan-iraqi style warfare, declaring a state of emergency may not only be ineffective, it may also be counter productive as the propagandist might incite the moderate to see this as an invasion of their land by the infidel president. You see, the man is in a bind. Don't you honestly think he has considered a state of emergency with his security team? Ofcourse he has. there is no easy solution. what happens when Boko begins to, in a guerilla style, kill the soldiers and then hide among civilians as they are doing now, and the military retalitate an odi style? I guarantee you, the president would have gifted the boko clan throusand of sympathisers. Now they have no real sellable reason to justify their  acts, we dont want to give them one.

As for ibos returning home, what are they returning to? The southern leaders are just as clueless as their northern counterparts. What do you think will happen if all the ibos, even other southerners, get frustrated enough to massively migrate back home? think about the meaning of that to people whose lives have been uprooted and whose properties have been taken away. How is it possible that their frustration will not be directed towards the northerners in their home states when they come back from the north almost empty handed and angry. The point is that there may not be any solution that will avoid bloodshed in the way things are going in Nigeria. Another purge is imminent as much as we dont want it if boko people continues to kill innocent law abiding southerners. If ibos, and other southerners, massively move back home, that may in essence be the end of one Nigeria. And is not going to happen peacefully because no single group has the prerogative to violence. The only reason, I think, most ibos have not started retaliating in the south is because they know they have more to loose since they have more people in the north than the northerners have in the south. Once that is removed, it may be a diffrent story altogether.

Perhaps, the best solution is for the southerners to band up and try to protect themselves. how do you do that? I really don't know.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by adamaw2tuf: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN NEVER SAY THIS USING YOUR REAL ID:ALHJ_HARAM CAN YOU?
Okija_juju:

First of all;

I Alusi Okija want to pay my respects to the dead by observing a 1 paragraph of silence (my forum equivalent of one minute of silence)

May their souls rest in Peace! Amen!!

Now! Before I start shouting doomsday, I want to say that this Boko Haram situation is really just annoying. I'm certain that Northerners were definitely amongst those targeted. What still baffles me is why a state of emergency has yet to be declared in any of these states?! I see this Boko Haram issue as politically motivated by some Northern politicians to create instability in the polity and thus encourage a coup. I say lock down two states in the North. All it took for the government to order the slaughter of Odi people was about 21 Policemen! How come over 1000 kills by the Bokos and we are yet to see a town get locked down up North?!

For someone who said he was not gonna be seeking a second tenure, Jonathan is really acting like a b'itch. Animals should be treated like animals. Re-structure the Carrot-and-Stick method to be such that when they come for the carrot, tyou beat them to death with the stick. This Boko Haram issue might be the greatest undoing of Jonathan. And for fuc'ks sake, FIRE Hafiz Rigim!!

Cant we pass a vote of No confidence on the Director of the SSS, The IG of Police, The Chief of Army Staff and all heads of security and prosecution agencies in the country?
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by adamaw2tuf: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
OR DO YOU MEAN YOUR GREATEST JOY THAT THE BLOOD OF YOUR SOCALLED "INFIDELS", WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGING TO BE SHED WITH NO ENDING,IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN ALHJ_BOKO HARAM=OKIJA JUJU?
Okija_juju:

My greatest fear of this incident being spun into an "Igbo genocide" conspiracy by Boko Haram is slowly coming true. The journalist who wrote this article is trying to incite violence. angry

Alot of bombs have gone off in Nigeria since October 1st bombing of 2010. How come now that one bomb has gone off in a neighbourhood and a reporter decides to write an article targeting just the Igbo traders that were affected by the bomb, it has all of a sudden become a genocidal attack/specifc targeting of Igbo businesses and persons?!

Umunne biko we' tuo obi before we let sentiments get the better of us.

Someone is already calling for MASSOB to call these Boko Haram guys out. Biko qua! Lets tell our brothers over there to come home. Its not everything you declare war over. Boko haram isnt even up to 1% of the Northern population. If MASSOB carries out retaliatory killings down south then all hell would be let lose. So far, not one bomb has gone off in the west, east or southern regions. I hope for it to remain so. Most of you here chanting war songs would be the first to bail out when the war drums starts beating. War has no friends o!! Everyone suffers.

Now I think its time for the Eastern Governors Forum to come together and issue a statement directing all easterners up North to return home. Atleast for their safety. However, the Northerners down south are free to go about their daily businesses without fear of attacks. We need to exhibit some maturity in handling this situation. Two wrongs have never made a right. For those Easterners who decide to remain in the north, they do so at their own risk. As long as the North is busy throwing bombs and the south remains peaceful, investors would avoid the North and the south would continue to prosper.

War and violence should always be the very last option. The fact that you do not repay blood for blood does not make us cowards.

Its this brute force mentality that gets everyone anally fuc'ked in the end.

Im for peace, Im for the repartriation of Easterners back to the calm south, east and western parts of the country. You cant go and live with animals and when they start behaving like the animals they are you start shouting! angry
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by adamaw2tuf: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
ALHJ_HARAM =AKIJA MUMU DONT WORRY YOU CAN KEEP GOING WITH YOUR PROSTITUTION,BUT THE PEOPLE WAKING UP TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND YOUR INTENTIONS.STINKING AASSHHAAWWOO.
Okija_juju:

Cool down my friend! Not everything is a genocidal attack!

When Boko Haram Bombed the U.N Building in Abuja, was that a genocidal attack on the world?! When they Bombed the Louis Edet building in Abuja as well, was that an "Igbo Policemen" station?

Biafran Zionists no go ever rest!!

This was a case of Boko Haram doing their thing. Its unfortunate that this article specifically chose to have "IGBO" on the title, if you check, of the 14 people that died in the bombing, some were of other ethinicities including Hausas. Afterall Hausa people were the target market for those spare part (most likely Honda spareparts) sellers.

Asha!!

If you are a girl, I would love to plant a big hot kiss on your lips for this post!!

I still have never quite understood how on earth my kinsmen chose Peter Obi over Soludo?! undecided

This is why I have said it that its high time that we stop looking outside for where the source of our problems are coming from until we tidy our house.

HOW IS IT THAT ANAMBRA STATE IS STILL IN THE STATE THAT IT CURRENTLY IS?!

There should be two Lagos'es' in Nigeria. The current one exixting right now and ANAMBRA. ANAMBRA!! The light of the East! The state that should be the savior of the east. Yet the politicking going on in the state, coupled with the mentality of the stakeholders leaves alot to be desired. Even the general populace dont seem to be helping matters either.

The Day Anambra State starts getting it right, Forbes list Nigeria would have atleast 4 Igbo men on the top 10. No kidding. All I see in that town is just untapped potentials and mediocrity!

Ndi Igbo no vex say I don start again o! Its just how I have seen my state. Secong to Anambra should be Abia State.
The pursuit of Money!!

Same reason why people would enter the dessert to get to europe, same reason my former boss accepted a job in Iraq!

Money/happiness
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by aljharem3: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Okija juju, biko help me.

this adamawaturf is going kolo with his obsession about alj harem

Okija, I see you as a brother because it is like we think alike in perfect sync
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by asha80(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2011
Okija_juju:

Cool down my friend! Not everything is a genocidal attack!

When Boko Haram Bombed the U.N Building in Abuja, was that a genocidal attack on the world?! When they Bombed the Louis Edet building in Abuja as well, was that an "Igbo Policemen" station?

Biafran Zionists no go ever rest!!

This was a case of Boko Haram doing their thing. Its unfortunate that this article specifically chose to have "IGBO" on the title, if you check, of the 14 people that died in the bombing, some were of other ethinicities including Hausas. Afterall Hausa people were the target market for those spare part (most likely Honda spareparts) sellers.

Asha!!

If you are a girl, I would love to plant a big hot kiss on your lips for this post[b]!!

I still have never quite understood how on earth my kinsmen chose Peter Obi over Soludo?!  undecided
[/b]
This is why I have said it that its high time that we stop looking outside for where the source of our problems are coming from until we tidy our house.

HOW IS IT THAT ANAMBRA STATE IS STILL IN THE STATE THAT IT CURRENTLY IS?!

There should be two Lagos'es' in Nigeria. The current one exixting right now and ANAMBRA. ANAMBRA!! The light of the East! The state that should be the savior of the east. Yet the politicking going on in the state, coupled with the mentality of the stakeholders leaves alot to be desired. Even the general populace dont seem to be helping matters either.

The Day Anambra State starts getting it right, Forbes list Nigeria would have atleast 4 Igbo men on the top 10. No kidding. All I see in that town is just untapped potentials and mediocrity!

Ndi Igbo no vex say I don start again o! Its just how I have seen my state. Secong to Anambra should be Abia State.
The pursuit of Money!!

Same reason why people would enter the dessert to get to europe, same reason my former boss accepted a job in Iraq!

Money/happiness

i am not sure if you are thanking my post or chastising it .
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by igboboy1(m): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2011
Boko Haram should kill all these traders angry

it is obvious they dont value their life so why care if the Boko haramites help them end it?
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by member479760: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
This Igbos and North' romance na wa! why can't igbos in the north just become northerners and stop complain every time. Nigeria is their country, they have no other county, if that place say muslim then turn muslim and stop complaining.
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by otondo55: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
GEJ is not the messiah, a flop !
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by aloyemeka1: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
nakedall:

This Igbos and North' romance na wa! why can't igbos in the north just become northerners and stop complain every time. Nigeria is their country, they have no other county, if that place say muslim then turn muslim and stop complaining.

Roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by asorocker: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2011
The north is not going to change even in a 100 years to come, they will be battering , killing scattering the lives of visitors and minorities in their midst , any body suggesting igbos should stay put in the north must be fit for the circus.

at any rate , igbos need to move to friendlier states in the south ,there is no amount wealth in a place like kano that can equal that in Akwa Ibom or rivers state (2 igbo friendly and neighbouring states) . Majority of Igbos in the Core North have hotels, sell clothes , own patent medicine stores, sell automobile spare parts, own boutiques e.t.c . I am using this forum to urge igbos to step up their game and move to better line of Businesses that can give better value to their lives in the south rather than maintain the same line of Business that keep them in Kaduna and Maiduguri.
If about half of he Population of Igbos in the north come back S.east or S.south there be less impact of the activities of Bokoharam on Igbos probably the Brunt will be born by other people like middle belters and south west
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by Relax101(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
If Igbo strike now, the whole scenario about Nigeria will change so fast!
So Igbos think before you make any decision!
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by aljharem3: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
asorocker:

The north is not going to change even in a 100 years to come, they will be battering , killing scattering the lives of visitors and minorities in their midst , any body suggesting igbos should stay put in the north must be fit for the circus.

at any rate , igbos need to move to friendlier states in the south ,there is no amount wealth in a place like kano that can equal that in Akwa Ibom or rivers state (2 igbo friendly and neighbouring states) . Majority of Igbos in the Core North have hotels, sell clothes , own patent medicine stores, sell automobile spare parts, own boutiques e.t.c . I am using this forum to urge igbos to step up their game and move to better line of Businesses that can give better value to their lives in the south rather than maintain the same line of Business that keep them in Kaduna and Maiduguri.
If about half of he Population of Igbos in the north come back S.east or S.south there be less impact of the activities of Bokoharam on Igbos probably the Brunt will be born by other people like middle belters and south west

[size=13pt]Then bleeping LEAVE THE NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS. Stop investing Money in the north if You are going to rubbing how much money una have. PLS AND PLS biko nu stop it.

No one is begging Igbos. Or wetin be una problem sef

Na only igbos wey die for the blast ? Or you want to tell me that 90% of Kaduna is Igbo now

Hausa traders died, Yoruba died, Kanuri etc all were killed and injured. So all this propaganda of u is all to you pocket
[/size]
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by igboboy1(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2011
alj_harem:

[size=13pt]Then bleeping LEAVE THE NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS. Stop investing Money in the north if You are going to rubbing how much money una have. PLS AND PLS biko nu stop it.

No one is begging Igbos. Or wetin be una problem sef

Na only igbos wey die for the blast ? Or you want to tell me that 90% of Kaduna is Igbo now

Hausa traders died, Yoruba died, Kanuri etc all were killed and injured. So all this propaganda of u is all to you pocket
[/size]

typical aboki, the most useful aboki is one with a strapped suicide belt, biko help yourself with one and be useful to the muslim ummah undecided
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by ak47mann(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
asorocker:

that is very true cool
Re: Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast by igboboy1(m): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

True talk Lag!

I know when two days or so ago when the Yoruba human rights defenders, popularly known as OPC came out with a few cache of ammo and weapons and dared BH to target any part of Yorubaland, my Igbo brothers were her mocking ad derriding their demonstration of resolve. Not too far ago, MASSOB in the East took to the streets with placards and protest on the highway as a show of condemnation for BH. What the East need is to [b]display and match its talk with action [/b]for a stop to the wanton killing of Biafran citizens in the North. Until you do that, nobody takes you serious, however much you lament your empty bravery.

wonders shall never end, an olodowa is talking about matching words with action shocked

Its in the record books that the igbos are the only one to have matched their words with actions, OPC show of force for Lag na just the typical gra gra we have now come to be associated with ofe manus, onu onu with no action, #cowardsnumber1ofnigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declaration Of Public Holiday In Port Harcourt Today And Tomorrow / President Buhari To Visit Bauchi State On December 29 / A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.