Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

At What Age Did Have Your First Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush (11702 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by tomsongz(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2013
I had my first crush at the age of 7,she was my primary school seat mate,she was so so perfect in my eyes but too bad I couldn't ask her out.....
Nairalanders at what age did u have your first crush
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by xynerise: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
tomsongz: I had my first crush at the age of 7,she waz my primary skul sit mate,she waz so so perfect in ma eyeS buh 2 bad I couldn't ask her out.....
Nairalanders at wat age did u have ur first crush
I was a day old when I had a crush on my mother's bwest undecided. The youngest crush ever right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2013
xynerise:
I was a day old when I had a crush on my mother's bwest undecided. The youngest crush ever right? undecided

what's with you always knowing what I want to write? angry

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by xynerise: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2013
joeydozzy:

what's with you always knowing what I want to write? angry
I told you I was smarter that you but you think I was lying. cool

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2013
xynerise:
I told you I was smarter that you but you think I was lying. cool

arguable but definitely uglier cool

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by xynerise: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2013
joeydozzy:

arguable but definitely uglier cool
Antelope tongue

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by tomsongz(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2013
N afta ur modas bwest
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by xynerise: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2013
tomsongz: N afta ur modas bwest
My pampers undecided

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2013
4yrs old...had a crush on my pretty aunty. Always wanted her to touch and cuddle me. And she always did.*begins to reminisce*

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by cindyrella(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Can't remember embarassed
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2013
14, Twas to my computer teacher. A young cute corper who caught my attention
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Mynd44: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2013
I crushed on her when I was 8 she died when I was 11.
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by seedord247(m): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2013
I think i had my first crush in 1988 when i turned 2 grin

26 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by tomsongz(m): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2013
candygosh: 14, Twas to my computer teacher. A young cute corper who caught my attention
eyah I can imagine how if felt lyk coz I also once had a crush on me english teacher,she waz 2 hot n 2young to be a secondary school teacher. We all a had a tin 4 her....n I waz like 13 then
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2013
tomsongz: eyah I can imagine how if felt lyk coz I also once had a crush on me english teacher,she waz 2 hot n 2young to be a secondary school teacher. We all a had a tin 4 her....n I waz like 13 then

Lol@ she was 2 hot
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by tomsongz(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44: I crushed on her when I was 8 she died when I was 11.
chaiii!!! Sowi abt dat o
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2013
tomsongz: chaiii!!! Sowi abt dat o
Thanks
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by seuncyber(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2013
when i was 7 primary school days the babe fine die,dream about her all night
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
Mine was 15, he was a very intelligent classmate of mine, and a good friend too,lasted for a year, but at some time, I became disillusioned, he was a bit too forgetful and disoriented.
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2013
I was some few hours old when I had my first crush on the nurse that attended to my mom. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Chanchit: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2013
I think it was arnd 7-8, I wonder what I was thinking then.
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by dridowu: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2013
5yrs, doing mummy and daddy wit my neighbour daughters

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by 2pmstcharles(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2013
I had mine at 5.. Can still rememba dat pretty inocent yung gurl, maybe my age den. In her brigadian uniform! Oh mine, we were born wit dis tin inside us.
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by olu4life(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2013
dridowu: 5yrs, doing mummy and daddy wit my neighbour daughters
Lol,same here o. That girl is so beautiful,we kissed and cuddled back then. Lmao,wish i could turn back the hands of time
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2013
I had my first crush at the age of 13; she was my classmate in JSS 2. When I first saw her, my heart was palpitating with alacrity. I loved the girl more than Alomo bitters.
However, since last year, Tonto Dike has been my crush. I like her pass 'tomato jos'.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2013
On my head boy, he was so intelligent and handsome. grin I didn't know he also liked me not until I saw a poem for me in his book one day with my name and we quarreled half of the time.

All done disappear now sha

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by 2pmstcharles(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2013
Not funy o!tongue
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by pak: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2013
seedord247: I think i had my first crush in 1988 when i turned 2 grin

You beat me to this, you sucker grin grin grin

@poster, i had my first crush around four yrs old but I soon realised that I preferred seven-up

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by 2pmstcharles(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2013
olu4life:
Lol,same here o. That girl is so beautiful,we kissed and cuddled back then. Lmao,wish i could turn back the hands of time
olu4life:
olu4life:
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by mascot87(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
The first day i saw punny cheesy
Re: At What Age Did Have Your First Crush by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
I ACTUALLY HAD MINE ,ON OUR HOUSE MAID EKAETTE shocked!!! I WAS ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR HER 2 BATH ME ...SHE HAD A WAY OF TOUCHING MY TUTUTU grin.... I WAS 4YR THEN tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.