Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Open Apology (Romance Section) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Apology (Romance Section) (3218 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Natasha2(f): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
. undecided hahahahahahahahahaha fear what you don't know baby thick skin lmao grin grin grin grin I laugh in Hebrew
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nosetasha please stay on topic. .
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
No I don't play golf. . If basketball, you are welcome anytime. - promise you slamky dunks over your coconut head
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Like seriously, open apology for what? If you've had a change of heart, should you announce it? Or should it be evident from your future comments?. . .Smh!
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sexkillz dude this thread is not about punnylickers no offense.

Nosetasha I have warned you about drailing this thread. . Last warning. .
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nah about stopping words that could get em ladies crying behind their computers
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Dsense(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
Listen buddy,
U re a big boy and should always proove it . . .U dont just come on here and use people's issues to word them . it's not appropriate and i was so surprised to hear that.

I didn't wanna say this right here but i thik i needed to . . . .Behave and treat ladies nicely, if u re to joke with em ,no prb but limit it and know what to say .
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Dsense(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
I wouldnt say something too hard to hurt u or your gir so i expect u to share the same feeling and ideaology with me and my girl MzDark right on NL . . . .sHE'S IS HERE TO HAVE FUN AND DOESN'T MEAN TO GET IN TROUBLES WITH EITHER OF U , PLS Maintain the respect bro.

God Bless!!!
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
LMAO @ ladies crying behind their computers! grin grin Like seriously? You think the serious ones on here gives a damn about your words? Haha! Let me tell you something. If i dont care about you, i DONT! If i dont care about you, i wont care about what you think! It's that simple!

You just proved how soft you really are! Something inside you ministered to you and told you you were wrong, so you are saying sorry! Na you sabi sha!
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
crying ko behind computers ni!!!  tongue

nobody crying trust me.
but i definitely wont put up with bullshiet just because it's online.
bleep what you heard. I don't care what the other girls say or feel,
they ain't me. If you make it personal so will i.
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by MrsChima1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Awww. Protect, Profess, and Provide!

D-sense:

I wouldnt say something too hard to hurt u or your gir so i expect u to share the same feeling and ideaology with me and my girl MzDark right on NL . . . .sHE'S IS HERE TO HAVE FUN AND DOESN'T MEAN TO GET IN TROUBLES WITH EITHER OF U , PLS Maintain the respect bro.

God Bless!!!
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexskillz.    Bro. please can I change your name to: She-Male. Its sounds better! angry
No you cant! Continue begging. . .
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Dsense(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Awww. Protect, Profess, and Provide!

Eat . .suck . . . and lick!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by MrsChima1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
Real men do not argue nor fight with women.  Just saying.  

Manbitches are here to stay/represent.   lipsrsealed
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
D sense bro this thread is not about you sounding like a punny begging and buttlicker. Thanks. .

Sexkillz on contrary. . Let's assume something ministered to me and I realized my mistakes *that is if any* and I said #sorry# is that illegal?

Mrs. Chima, D densed and MZD it will be nice if you stay on topic. . Gracias
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ma'am I'm telling u nicely, bounce quit following me, I have got a taste that was just a mare 1 night thingy
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by MrCork17: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
REALITI. bro ignore this chicks mennnn. Lets go and play basket ball undecided
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
slowpoke go play basket ball with your brother. . I only play basketball. . One word
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by HotieTima(f): 4:05am On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

u guys are sad oooo
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2011
So the dude creates a thread to apologize and he gets dissed?
Y'all just hiding your feelings. cheesy

You should be drowning him with all the estrogen and healing tears and whatever it is women do when they apologize to each other. tongue
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2011
Seriously why is Reality apologizing for? Somebody pease knock my head cuz I don't get it.

Seriously bro, whether you mean what you say or not, I don't give a heck. Infact I always have fun reading them insulting comments esp towards me. I find it so entertaining.

Honestly the only people that would want an apology out of you are the very people that get hurt by what you say.

I don't see the need for this thread at all. Is almost like Mr Cork saying from now on, "I am gonna be as intelligent like Mrbrownjay". grin  grin  grin Please that will just make the romance section so boring.

Whoever wrote you that letter need to grow some thick skin, and work on their self esteem as to not take what anyone says about them as a definition of who they are. (Esp not online.) So Reality hunni, this is me saying be who you are please, don't change. grin  grin  grin
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ok Roki your lil opinion has been noted.
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by MrResource(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously why is Reality apologizing for? Somebody pease knock my head cuz I don't get it.

Seriously bro, whether you mean what you say or not, I don't give a heck. Infact I always have fun reading them insulting comments esp towards me. I find it so entertaining.

Honestly the only people that would want an apology out of you are the very people that get hurt by what you say.

I don't see the need for this thread at all. Is almost like Mr Cork saying from now on, "I am gonna be as intelligent like Mrbrownjay". grin  grin  grin Please that will just make the romance section so boring

Whoever wrote you that letter need to grow some thick skin, and work on their self esteem as to not take what anyone says about them as a definition of who they are. (Esp not online.) So Reality hunni, this is me saying be who you are please, don't change. grin  grin  grin

cool
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by HotieTima(f): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2011
lol rokki grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol rokki grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think she said anything funny up there. undecided
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Chimezie198(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2011
**looks around** where is Nj Gel?
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Chimezie198:

**looks around** where is Nj Gel?

In the bathtub with sexkillz. Why asking?
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by HotieTima(f): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2011
REALITY101:

I don't think she said anything funny up there. undecided

undecided undecided undecided pls take ur wahala else where niggah

before me and u freeze hell here
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 14, 2011
Tima I will really appreciate it if you don't call me nigga one more time. Thank u
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Ranoscky(m): 4:14am On Dec 14, 2011
Nairalanding while on okada. Went thru the embolded below:

REALITY101:

No I don't play golf. . If basketball, you are welcome anytime. - promise you slamky dunks over your coconut head
REALITY101:

slowpoke go play basket ball with your brother. . I only play basketball. . One word
Falls down from okada, rollin on the floor and still laffin HARD mehn! grin grin

Look REALITY, let me tel u something. . . No matter how much GOOD u think u doing, there'r people that would still be against it. I for one, know u do bash on soo many girls on here (of which they themselves know of this). Now, maybe u felt like u ain't doing right, and u decided to come up with this thread for an APOLOGY to them, but there'r some that would still see the (maybe a SINCERE apology) as a funny ish (unless u telin me that u'r not being sincere with the apology). Guy, I must tel u this. . .AIR OUT YOUR OPINION on how you feel about anybody on here, and CARELESS what they think! Believe u me, the highest thing I do here is to stop replying any poster that I find his or her comments annoying; And I DONT GIVE A RAT AS[b]S[/b] WHAT THEY THINK of mine! Just like mr cork. A newbie on here would think he's nuts (by his comments), but as time goes on, they'll finally know thaz just how he does his thing on here, and that made him unique in his game, if u ask me. Year to year, he is on his SAME uniqueness, and I strongly believe he is one of the peeps that made the romance sec lively today.

Not sayin u should continue being harsh on the girls but, something about u would deff tel your kind of person, and wether good or bad, u'll stil see som1 that cherishes u for that. I like most members here do to one thing or the other about them. Like for example: I like MJB for his honesty. I like mr cork for his corckiness ( bone head lol). I like 190 for whatever reason. I like inked nerd (one of ma best female poster, I must admit). I like it when u go counter attack (like the funny ish u said, above). Makes me laff hard, mehn. Lol

To crown it all, the final phrase of Rokiatu's comment is a good one, if u ask me.
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by 195(f): 4:23am On Dec 14, 2011
Reality bro - did you smoke Weed today embarassed embarassed
Re: Open Apology (Romance Section) by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2011
Ranoscky bro what's okada? bro seriously these girls are bunch of bees. One funny thing about people especially ladies, they love it when you lie to them and give them false compliment. Phewwww shit is not my thing. I'mma tell you the fucking truth and what I think, I really don't care how much it hurt. That I call you ugly btch, papafucker, madrefucker or unclefucker doesn't mean you have got to agree with me or btch over it. Rokiatu is a cool girl on here, despite what peeps talk bout her she don't curse em nor btch around in response. All other putas only wanna hear good things. . Sorry that's for online buttlickers.

190 Yea a lil-B

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Way Forward For A Me In A Marriage Of Lies / k / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.