Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Apology Letter To My Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apology Letter To My Man (27461 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
My Prince Charming like I always call you, I know am not perfect and I may do things that get you angry atimes please forgive me...... I Respect, Regard and Value you as my man..... I don't know what to do again to tell u how sorry i am for all my actions.... So I decided to use this medium to apologise to you once again and also tell u that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ADEWALE and I hope u get to read this someday.... MY APOLOGY TO THE MAN I LOVE....

I love you so very much ADEWALE,
Even though I do things that hurt atimes,
I try so hard for you to always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain I was already sleeping yesterday nite and all I remember reading from our chat was sorry not knowing u sent other chats and I was reading bt not replying,
that is the last thing I ever wanted to do,
Even when I am trying to look out for you and do the right thing
I mess up, I am sorry for that too. My darling like I always call you I never meant to disrespect or disregard you in any way.
I hope that you still know how much I love and cherish you,
Like nothing else in my life gives me the trill of being loved by you because you are happiness,
So I hope that you listen, read and see
this sincere apology that comes with tears in my eyes asking for the true love we once shared...... You are my Happiness and all I want is for you to be happy MY PRINCE CHARMING.. Am so sorry ADEWALE GBOLAHUN. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Andyblaze: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well Dayum
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oya, over to you Adewale.
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by chikeorji123(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
nyere84: Oya, over to you Adewale.

Exactly Adewale over to you...
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by k2039: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Did you cheat on him.
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
k2039: Did you cheat on him.
. I never cheated on him...... He said i disrespect, disregard and do not value him......
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by k2039: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
iydih: . I never cheated on him...... He said i disrespect, disregard and do not value him......
Is that true?, because we guys can be very funny.

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by OmoAlata1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
hold on, he got mad cos you did not read his messages to you on time?
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmhmm... Is he a nairalander?

2 Likes

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Andyblaze: Well Dayum
grin
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135: Hmhmm... Is he a nairalander?
Yes he is............
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Goldenboy007(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
ok Adewale she don beg o !!! me sef beg for her o !!! lobatan ! hello OP, haba why didnt you use love or love emoticons to garnish this apology as you would have done in a BB chat? now me sef don vex !!! oya compose my own apology letter with immediate alacrity !!!

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Princesszoe: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omo_Alata: hold on, he got mad cos you did not read his messages to you on time?

I am surprised if that is the only reason shocked shocked shocked...the gf isn't allowed to sleep during chats smh for naija men o. I had the reverse case happen to me where I slept off and my gf kept calling,whatsapping she didn't get angry the next day, and I cant imagine myself telling her she doesn't value me cos she slept off on a chat

Orisirisi grin grin grin
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by mecussey(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ya I know...women use to take guys who love them for granted, but they want a lovely marriage. Ok na
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Can't believe am having another sleepless night......help me oh GOD.... MISSING YOU ADEWALE
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by OmoAlata1(f): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2013
iydih: Can't believe am having another sleepless night......help me oh GOD.... MISSING YOU ADEWALE

He has not accepted your apology after this beautiful letter? Have you tried calling him or emailing it to him?
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by engyadewale(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2013
iydih: My Prince Charming like I always call you, I know am not perfect and I may do things that get you angry atimes please forgive me...... I Respect, Regard and Value you as my man..... I don't know what to do again to tell u how sorry i am for all my actions.... So I decided to use this medium to apologise to you once again and also tell u that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ADEWALE and I hope u get to read this someday.... MY APOLOGY TO THE MAN I LOVE....

I love you so very much ADEWALE,
Even though I do things that hurt atimes,
I try so hard for you to always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain I was already sleeping yesterday nite and all I remember reading from our chat was sorry not knowing u sent other chats and I was reading bt not replying,
that is the last thing I ever wanted to do,
Even when I am trying to look out for you and do the right thing
I mess up, I am sorry for that too. My darling like I always call you I never meant to disrespect or disregard you in any way.
I hope that you still know how much I love and cherish you,
Like nothing else in my life gives me the trill of being loved by you because you are happiness,
So I hope that you listen, read and see
this sincere apology that comes with tears in my eyes asking for the true love we once shared...... You are my Happiness and all I want is for you to be happy MY PRINCE CHARMING.. Am so sorry ADEWALE GBOLAHUN. embarassed embarassed
@iydih..I have read your note here on NL including Facebook and BBM. I want to use this very medium to let you know that your apology is accepted and that I do not bear any grudge against you any longer. But my resolution remains that you should afford me time to clear my head. And I really want to commend my fellow Nairalanders who have lent their sympathies to this issue but may I inform you that you are only privy to very little reason for my action. I love iydih so much and I have demonstrated my love to her in many ways. But I have also realized that she has taken my love for granted for certain reasons and so been treating me with sheer contempt. So now I feel I should perhaps live my life in my own way to earn that respect I deserve from any lady I would want to date and get married to. Thank you so much for all your comments
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by RoyalRoy(m): 5:25am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^
@EngrAdewale.....I know you have ur reservations, but please can u rethink?

She has decided to beg u online probably because you refused to pick her calls!!

Give her a second chance if you truly love her as you claim!!

I hope u haven't gotten someone else & only using this her latest misdemeanours to weed her off!!

Please, for the fact that she has gone through all known means to apologise, biko, give her another chance!!

And to you @poster......a last chance for you by Adewale.....ammend your ways for good!!
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Ab025(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2013
@engadewale......the truth abt this matter is, we don't know u and we dnt know idyh, but come to tink of it, is there any r/ship that u won't find problems inside? Yes she may hav disrespected u bt u and I know that she is a woman and to be frank wit u, it is what they do best. Atimes, my galfriend makes me so mad that I feel like breakin up wit her bt wen I get so angry at her, she will become so apologetic and start cryin, and then, I become weak and realize that I actually hav a lady who really luvs me though she has her own weaknesses and I just hav to cope wit her flaws.

Engradewale, u re really not diferent frm other guys, she luvs u else she wudnt be singin praises to d whole world wit ur name (not that u re a celeb o, or that ur name is so sexy)

But try to understand, every woman u see out there has her own weakness, if it is nt disrespect, it is naggin, it is lies, cheatin, insultive attitude, insecurity, etc so don't tink if u just hook up with another lady now, life will become better

Give her a chance, even if it is just one more chance.

U neva can tell, right now d only tin u are complainin abt is disrespect, if u leave for another gal, I just hope that one won't be a prostitute

My brother, she is ur gal, u can change her, right the wrong in her, no one is perfect o...

4 Likes

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Engy Pls give her another chance cry. I knew it couldn't only be because of her sleeping off during your chats cheesy but she has really gone through great lengths to demonstrate her love and at the very least she deserves another chance

2 Likes

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Ab025(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2013
@poster.....I know u are not tellin us d truth. For u to go and post online on facebook and here on NL, it means deep down in ur heart, u know u have really done sometin bad to ur guy. Forget all those cock and bull stories u re tellin us of not respondin to his chat, etc, a man will neva leave a lady who slept off and didn't respond to his chat.

Ur guy said u have been treatin him wit "contempt" all this while, do u know that d greatest thing a man has is his pride and wen u shatter that, u have really broken him. How can u show ur guy contempt when he is showin u luv all this while and u think just postin am sorry online now will make him runnin back to u.....?

My advice: go to his place and do everytin possible for him to forgive u. Cos wit d little I hav seen abt u guys luv-life, it seems u fuckd up big time

2 Likes

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Laugh no gree me laugh grin

I'm a girl and after reading the posts on this thread, I feel like I need to punch a wall.

Argh! We need more testosterone on this thread. The cuteness, awww and lovey-dovey is nauseating angry

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Royal Roy: ^^^^^^^^^^^
@EngrAdewale.....I know you have ur reservations, but please can u rethink?

She has decided to beg u online probably because you refused to pick her calls!!

Give her a second chance if you truly love her as you claim!!

I hope u haven't gotten someone else & only using this her latest misdemeanours to weed her off!!

Please, for the fact that she has gone through all known means to apologise, biko, give her another chance!!

And to you @poster......a last chance for you by Adewale.....ammend your ways for good!!
. Thank u so much am gonna really amend my ways......
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2013
sholypopz: Laugh no gree me laugh grin

I'm a girl and after reading the posts on this thread, I feel like I need to punch a wall.

Argh! We need more testosterone on this thread. The cuteness, awww and lovey-dovey is nauseating angry

smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Mr Adewale, Perfection is an illusion when it comes to human attitude. You may say others are having a good time in their relationship, but have you make out time to ask them how they made it easy? Work out you relationship to your test. She might have disrespected you but she still have some potentials you will recommend in future. Rome wasnt built in a day. Pls reconsider your action. She is deeply sorry(my instinct tells me)

Madam Iydih, you might have been pushed by the influence of your friends, but relationship is a personal affair and not a public affair. Sometimes I wonder whether girls know who truely love them. I know you cant say exactly what you did to him cos a lot of people may be against you, but what ever it is, pls dont repeat it again cos a fool cannot be fooled twice. Use you head and choose your friends wisely.

Iydih weds Adewale.....hmmmm You guys should invite me or I scatter your cake on that day cool
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: Mr Adewale, Perfection is an illusion when it comes to human attitude. You may say others are having a good time in their relationship, but have you make out time to ask them how they made it easy? Work out you relationship to your test. She might have disrespected you but she still have some potentials you will recommend in future. Rome wasnt built in a day. Pls reconsider your action. She is deeply sorry(my instinct tells me)

Madam Iydih, you might have been pushed by the influence of your friends, but relationship is a personal affair and not a public affair. Sometimes I wonder whether girls know who truely love them. I know you cant say exactly what you did to him cos a lot of people may be against you, but what ever it is, pls dont repeat it again cos a fool cannot be fooled twice. Use you head and choose your friends wisely.

Iydih weds Adewale.....hmmmm You guys should invite or I scatter your cake on that day cool
Thank you for your words of encouragement, we are back together now........ But no be small thing sha..........
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2013
iydih: Thank you for your words of encouragement, we are back together now........ But no be small thing sha..........
Hope you saw my last paragraph?
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2013
really funny. Wale you sound reserved but your babe had to go public to drive home her request. Just a second chance pls.

1 Like

Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by RoyalRoy(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
Iydih weds Adewale.....hmmmm You guys should invite me or I scatter your cake on that day cool

xynerise:
Hope you saw my last paragraph?

My brother...abeg no scatter their cake o!!
Just organise someone to sprinkle small salt in it before they eat it.!!
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by iydih(f): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
@xynerise,waitically and u will invitationally but u won't eat caketically....... grin grin grin
Re: My Apology Letter To My Man by xynerise: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
iydih: @xynerise,waitically and u will invitationally but u won't eat caketically....... grin grin grin
No problems. Cakes are for kids tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.