Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . (3579 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2011
Isaacam:

What's confusing in a self-explanatory text like this.What she meant is that although you're not the biological father of the unborn child,can you still be intimate with her?it's so simple.But in Yoruba land where I come from,it is a taboo to Be Intimate with a pregnant woman when you are not the owner of the pregnancy,if you try it you will be poorer than ''EKUTE CHURCH''(GOD FORBID THAT).ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMOLUABI,TOBA DENU RE A DA ODIDI.
Thanks for this wonderful insight, very revealing.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by LloydAchi(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Which people are you exactly referring to here?

A Rivers man culture
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

A Rivers man culture
This sounds strange to me. I know a lot about Rivers people from Ikwerre to Okrika to kalabari to Andoni to Ogoni, etc. This is the first time I'm hearing this. Can you be more specific please?
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by LloydAchi(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2011
$ugardaddy:

This sounds strange to me. I know a lot about Rivers people from Ikwerre to Okrika to kalabari to Andoni to Ogoni, etc. This is the first time I'm hearing this. Can you be more specific please?

I guess it's not everything you know about an Ikwerre man culture then. We learn everyday. Drilling a preg makes baby head strong, now you know one smiley
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

I guess it's not everything you know about an Ikwerre man culture then. We learn everyday. Drilling a preg makes baby head strong, now you know one smiley
I have an Ikwerre colleague who just confirmed that to me now. Thanks, we really do learn everyday.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by Ranoscky(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2011
Isaacam:

Whatever,but I believe what I wrote is genuine
And I never said it wasnt geniune.
Re: My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . by cynthiafred67(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
She is asking u to screw her while she is pregnant 4 another man. I will advice u to run 4 your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To French Kiss / 10 Reasons Why Men Don't Find Fat Women Attractive / Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.