Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obama's Records Are Terrible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Records Are Terrible (3508 Views)

In Tears! Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In China & Taiwan? Terrible / I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2011
Obama's records are bad

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2011
Most of us do not want to face the truth about Barack Hussein Obama because we don't want to come to terms with the fact that we were so terribly wrong - about him.

How can those people who shed emotional tears for him feel great acknowledging that that was the extent to which they were publicly wrong?
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by Chyz2: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2011
Say no to Obama!
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by koruji(m): 3:31am On Dec 11, 2011
Two fools over here - pardon my language. If you don't get it let me "analogize" it for you.

Think of the economy as a duck that lays eggs. Well, presidents are supposed to make use of the eggs to make omelette for the nation - and raise new ducks to keep the economy going. Well, after using all the eggs the duck could muster - some legitimately, others wasted and given away unnecessarily Bush slaughtered the duck and fed the soup to the gods of greedy capitalism and war. The duck's head ended up in China, the legs and wings ended up in Iraq and Afghanistan - the body was greedily consumed by internal friends of Bush.

In place of the "duck", Bush left to Obama one egg. An egg that was unstoppably rolling down the chute where China's hand waited. What Obama has done is to save the egg from ultimate destruction - thanks to his cool headedness. He has also gone about taking out with surgical precision the hoodlums who crushed a few eggs under the foot (think Osama Bin Laden and all his dead lieutenants). He has stopped the roll of the egg, and is fighting China from laying its hand on the last "egg".

What he must do next is nurture the egg to produce the next generation of "ducks"?

[size=14pt]You two egg-heads (no pun intended) are here talking about Obama's record of not producing any omelette - well tell me where is the duck [/size]

Help Obama nurture the egg into a new generation of ducks during his second term, and you will be eating the usual omelette that Clinton was serving and enabled Bush to serve at the beginning of his term. Hand it over to those who would eat the last egg - and not only that have sworn never to spend money on buying any livestock feed - and you will live to regret it. Enough word for the wise.

In anticipation of your cooperation let me wet here is a recipe of duck egg omelette to encourage you:

Ingredients for 2 omelettes
•4 duck eggs
•2 tomatoes, seedless and peeled, roughly chopped
•1 large yellow onion, sliced
•2 tbs mixed herbs (basil, chives, parsley, etc, ), finely chopped
•3 tbs goat cheese, crumbled
•2 tbs olive oil
•salt and pepper

coolscott:

Obama's  records are bad

coolscott:

Most of us do not want to face the truth about Barack Hussein Obama because we don't want to come to terms with the fact that we were so terribly wrong - about him.
How can those people who shed emotional tears for him feel great acknowledging that that was the extent to which they were publicly wrong?

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 4:32am On Dec 11, 2011
Please what exactly do you know about the Barack Hussein Obama Administration?

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2011
what is Rush Limbaugh looking for on NL?
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by koruji(m): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2011
Good question what do you know about the American economy?

You know zip - that is what you know.

Perhaps you want to go rob China's Reserve bank where they are storing all the dollars you shipped up there between 2001 and 2008.

While you are there, remember to bring all the factories back. In the meanwhile, please unroll two multi-trillion dollar wars.

You are talking about deficits? Bush took surpluses from Clinton and turned it into the biggest deficit in history. When governments spend in deficit like that the economy is supposed to be recovering, but not Bush's economy  - Bush's economy actually crashed.

The deficit you are counting to Obama was already approved to be spent by Bush - the bail out that fools will like to attribute to Obama. Bush and his mis-advisers knew they needed to do something, but buried their heads under in the sand until it was actually too late - everybody was packing their cash out of the USA economy.

Armageddon was nigh that fall of 2008- and Mr. Bush the avowed "private capitalist" had to eat crow. I am sure Obama will set the records straight during the elections next year.

coolscott:

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by manny4life(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2011
coolscott:

What do you know about his own administration? No1. on the list if FALSE, You need to look at history AGAIN, that was the second downgrade, which certainly wasn't Obama's fault but that of Congress which was rectified at last minute but S&P took it upon themselves to still downgrade the U.S, Anyway, I won't even dispute some of the others on the list because it's certainly not worth the time and stress.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2011
Hmm,

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by manny4life(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2011
@Coolscott,

It's cool to stir up hate to justify your means, but hey not everyone buys into your propaganda, if you have no clue whatsoever about his administration quit speculating false news.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2011
@manny4life

You should be appreciative of my showing you the light. People like B. Hussein Obama usually get more and more exposed over time such that even ordinary and poorly informed people get to know.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that that time will come for you.

Meanwhile, you may want to look at this over-two-year-old documentary about Obama. I watched this documentary about 2 years ago but have not been vocal about it partly because I know how uninformed most people are and I hate to see issues mixed up and misunderstood.

After watching this video, you should see that though Hussein Obama may be bad, he is not really the core problem.

I can say no more. Watch:
Please, watch: http:///sBxspL
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by Lasinoh: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2011
Even me dey shame for the dude.
What a whimp.
George Bush is looking a whole lot hotter these days.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2011
[b]1. Stopped one of the most horrible financial crisis for his country since the great depression of the 30s.
2. Stopped 2 wars that was sucking the life out of Americans in terms of shocking expenses and heavy damage to their military might
3. Repaired a damaged American image, while winning the moslem world love for America once more.
4. Created several reforms that will benefit education and health for years to come in America. (Do you even know what they call ObamaCare is all about? And the big chunk poured to expand the student loan scheme?). I cant even believe a Nigerian is concerned about Obama, when down in Nigeria, people are killing oneanother and robbing to pay school fees.

@OP: I can go on listing. Did you see whats happening in Europe? These are more than 10 countries, and they are yet to know what their future will look like since the financial melt-down. Greece. Iceland. Italy. Spain. Even the queen's yearly budget is been sliced. And there is so much panic in Europe, while America officially declared the melt-down over since 2009.
Did Obama achieve something: YES. Is he a miracle worker: No.
[/b]
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Saying Barack Hussein Obama got America out of any economic situation is a very effective declaration of personal ignorance.

Believe me, it is that bad.

Look at a billboard on a highway in America. Let it tell you what it can

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Most Americans cannot point to a president that has been worse than him in the last 30 years.

Indeed, who can?
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by doctokwus: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
D op definitely has a personal agenda.Besides that d crucial question is:would any one else have better?D answer is:any of those other candidates wud av done so much worse that Americans wud still av wished they voted d first ever blAck president
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ doctokwus

You seem to get it.

Hussein Obama is definitely terrible, but the likelihood is that someone else would have been just as bad because they would still have had the same guys behind the scene, pulling the strings.

These omellete guys are just disgraceful expressions of ignorance. I was actually surprised when I first discovered the inter-locked vice-grip marriage between ignorance and extreme self confidence as carried and displayed by Nigerians
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
In a country where politics and policies are so divided, I dont know why the Americans vote a Democratic President and give the congress to Republicans knowing that such a scenario only slows down the policy making process and hence retards progress.

But you know what? They turn around to complain when politicians fail. How can politicians succeed when the public can not make up their mind what they want?

Americans should either choose the left or Right and stick to it. They should vote for a President and give him the majority he needs in congress to govern.

How can Obama's economic record not be poor when all the good ideas he has come up with has gone to congress to die?

Check out foreign policy and National security where the President is allowed to do a lot by executive pronouncements and you will realise how smart he is!
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by musiwa43: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
those information are not correct. even the employment figure in the USA are not correct.  when they claim america had zero employment figure.  jobs posted for  ThisGlobe1.com that month was over 50,000 jobs.  that month the USA produce more than 300,000 that month they claim the USA, produce zero jobs.   Just on ThisGlobe1.com But they claim the USA had zero employment for that month. It is more of politics.

ThisGlobee.com can post 500,000 jobs created last month in the USA, the USA  produce over 500,000 jobs per month each month .  The employment figures are wrong.  There is the technology.

Obama pull the USA from iraq.

America economy is producing more jobs now than ever in history.  i dont believe the figures. I can prove the figures are wrong. There is technology to show it.   ThisGlobe1.com has the technology to post real job of over 500,000 monthly in the USA a month. this is what I think the USA economy is producing about now. More american are getting more jobs than ever in history of the USA.

obama is only having problem because most of the contractors in iraq lost their contract .  You dont expect the USA to pull out from over 500 billion dollar yearly award of contract each year, and not expect those people who lost those contract not to fight back.   

But the truth must be said, instead of america tax payers money of 500 billion dollar been spent on Iraq, why not spend the money on young american whose parent are paying the taxes. it make more logic sense. look most of the money been send to iraq cant be accounted for. so it was like a way of siphon USA money out of the USA. that why Obama stop it.

Obama was doing what is best for the USA interest and not contractor interest. that why they are after Obama.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by musiwa43: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
The USA credit was downgrade because china saw Obama trying to steal their market in africa.  People under estimate china. China is strong. and well connected.  africa economy is control by china. Africa economy is 20% of world economy. And Obama keep on sending people to steal that economy from china. china acted fast to stop america from having access to loan to do that. It is just international politics.

If you notice the USA downgrade only came after china said it had no confident in the USA economy. because china knew that that statement will downgrade USA credit.

It is like I crush you, before you crush me.   China is controlling 40% of world economy, half of that is africa.  So obama was trying to steal that half from china.

Africa is the reason for china success. they control africa economy. the USA was trying to make a steal from china. so china crush the USA .  it is world politics.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_nJjpveQwUyo/Snl5cBTfNeI/AAAAAAAABks/gak7SCr6_RI/s400/clinton_arrives_in_kenya_agoa_speech_2009.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos.state.gov/libraries/ethiopia/427391/zewdurk/Hillary.jpg[/img]

Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by juman(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hissess
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
coolscott:

@manny4life

You should be appreciative of my showing you the light. People like B. Hussein Obama usually get more and more exposed over time such that even ordinary and poorly informed people get to know.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that that time will come for you.

Meanwhile, you may want to look at this over-two-year-old documentary about Obama. I watched this documentary about 2 years ago but have not been vocal about it partly because I know how uninformed most people are and I hate to see issues mixed up and misunderstood.

After watching this video, you should see that though Hussein Obama may be bad, he is not really the core problem.

I can say no more. Watch:
Please, watch: http:///sBxspL

You showing me the light? Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself for spreading LIES on the internet? It's people like you who spread such LIES to the ordinary and poorly informed people. Time will come for me? I am so scared, embarassed embarassed embarassed

You can watch as much Republican Propaganda as you may, that's your problem NOT MINE. I live in the United States, in the Washington DC area to be precise, I know most of the sh.it that goes on around here, so you can start now and begin to blame him for all we care, that is your problem. If he may be bad, but not really the core problem, then why the flying mess is the so-called scorecard with LIES up there? angry angry angry
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
I now see that nigeria's core problem is that the majority of its citizens needs a major brain transplant.

This guy talking about China only produced utter, first grade and unadulterated gibberish.

Anyone who wants to get educated, read this: http:///squ8EG

China stopped buying US bonds/debts. A country's bonds are, in essence that country's debts
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by AfroBlue(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
@manny4life

Obama is definitely terrible.
I only say he is not the core problem because I am aware of the r/ship between the privately owned federal reserve, the bilderberg group, and the office of the president of the united states of america.

By the way, if Obama's records are not so terrible, please, what is the cause of the current "Occupy Wall Street" movement?
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by coolscott(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
Afro_Blue:

Grim economic outlook weighs down Obama approval rating

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57340576-503544/grim-economic-outlook-weighs-down-obama-approval-rating/

Obama Campaign Raises Record Sums from the Wealthy

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28617.htm

I like your post, Afro_blue!
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by manny4life(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
coolscott:

I now see that nigeria's core problem is that the majority of its citizens needs a major brain transplant.

This guy talking about China only produced utter, first grade and unadulterated gibberish.

Anyone who wants to get educated, read this: http:///squ8EG

China stopped buying US bonds/debts. A country's bonds are, in essence that country's debts

Well, let's start with you first.

coolscott:

@manny4life

Obama is definitely terrible.
I only say he is not the core problem because I am aware of the r/ship between the privately owned federal reserve, the bilderberg group, and the office of the president of the united states of america.

By the way, if Obama's records are not so terrible, please, what is the cause of the current "Occupy Wall Street" movement?

The Bilderberg Group, the so-called conspiracy theory? The so-called organization who controls prety much all the Federal Reserve Banks around the world. The same group which every U.S. Presidents goes to pay homage to? Please leave that thrash to the side. The Occupy Wall Street Movement? LOL, this just shows you have no clue about Obama Administration. If you knew the cause of Occupy Wall Street, DC, et al, you will know that it's the same cause that Obama has been advocating for.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by AfroBlue(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
coolscott:

I like your post, Afro_blue!

The banking industry, the Rothschild syndicate, and the black nobility of Europe are too powerful a force for any one man or the U.S. Congress to deal with. No matter which party gets into office they will not be able to fix the economy with the global criminal banking goons running the show and creating more debt and wars.

A Hedge Fund Insider Explains Why Retail Investors Should Flee The Stock Market

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/hedge-fund-insider-explains-why-retail-investors-should-flee-stock-market
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
@manny4life
You need not concern yourself with this clown. The OP and Chyz are known terrorist lovers and peddlers of conspiracy theories who are extremely livid at all the terrorists Obama has helped put in the ground - Including Osama bin laden.

They'll never see anything good in Obama.
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by AfroBlue(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Obama's Records Are Terrible by manny4life(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
texazzpete:

@manny4life
You need not concern yourself with this clown. The OP and Chyz are known terrorist lovers and peddlers of conspiracy theories who are extremely livid at all the terrorists Obama has helped put in the ground - Including Osama bin laden.

They'll never see anything good in Obama.

They keep quoting useless theories for me, I've been waiting for someone to invoke one of his policies that made him bad, NONE and I repeat NONE, yet he's the worst terrible president. That's how he claimed Obama was responsible for the U.S. downgrade, first in the history of America (LIES). Also claim he's responsible for Occupy Wall Street, who doesn't know what Obama's stand has always been about Wall Street and how he has urged congress to act quickly about the economy? At least, I know I'm no expert but Obama has made few mistakes but that man has tried with all the resistance he keeps getting from Boehner and his colleagues in Congress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose's Speaker Of Ekiti State Shameful Display Video / Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. / Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.