Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103654 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by buJu234: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
na now i really knw that some Nigerians are really funny people,

instead of u to b talking abt ur economical wahala and the fuel subsidy removal ; u are busy discussing Iran; Israel etc,

this is one reason why a revolution/mass revolt will b hard to b organised in Nigeria, because some Nigerians will put out after some time
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by islamrules(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
Russia cannot fight for Iran. Russia has oil and gas. Russia is not buying oil from Iran, but selling nuclear technologies.

Russia is even selling gas to europe. Russia is an arch-enemy of the west so he will side with the enemy of the west but not in war.

1.  Whatever weapon russia sells to islamist, they still find this weapon in russia backyard. Chenchenya will not let Russia side with Iran in war.

2.  Forget about russia saber ratling (American no dey brag. But the have hell fire ) Russia cannot fight any war now. They lack war experience just like their Chines counterpart. They have not fought any war since that cold war. America is fighting war everyday. they have access and chance to test their weapon systems.
3.  American weapon is distributed all over the world. Russia cannot afford to fight with America.
4.  Germany has signified that if Israel and USA failed to attack Iran, she will. Germany is preparing for war. Have u forgotten adold hitler ? And Germany is the political, weapon, and ecnonomic power of europe.
5.  China fighting with America is like someione burning his investment. China military cannot stand Israel (the largest seller of weapon in 2010) alone, talkless of US.
6.  Europe has specified interest to side with America in future war.
7.  America infuence is growing in China sea and asia. Burma, South Korea, Veitnam, Phillipine, Taiwan, Japan all relys on America for protection from China.
8.  Meenn America influence is growing, I dont think America can fall in the next 50 years, except economically.

I dont see any world war, becuase Russia will surfer. Russia wont be foolish to join any war.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by EmmanuelTV: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is the official Nairaland Account for Emmanuel TV.
All questions or comments can be made to our official email account: info@emmanuel.tv

CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.

The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.

You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.

The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.  

Do not hear this or that and jump to a hasty conclusion. Find out the truth from the source and it shall be well with you.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by islamrules(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Plus, Russian neigbors (Georgia, Poland and others are becoming americanized)
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
Is dis nt d same Tb joshua dat prophesied dat sth bad wil happen in uniben by 3(a.m/p.m) in Sept or so, but neva happened, Since dat day, i over-ex my mind 4 whr d guy dey,
One tin is 4 sure, Wat God says will be will surely,
Beware Of False Prophets!!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Bolarge1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
IM VERY SURE GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW HIS SAINT TO PASS THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT YEARS.

IM SUSPECTING THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE BE4 THIS 3RD WW STARTS.

INSTEAD OF PRAYING TO AVERT IT, YOU BETTER LEAVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE PREPARING FOR THE SECONG COMING OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE RAPTURE.

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Bolarge1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
chindi:

Is dis nt d same Tb joshua dat prophesied dat sth bad wil happen in uniben by 3(a.m/p.m) in Sept or so, but neva happened, Since dat day, i over-ex my mind 4 whr d guy dey,
One tin is 4 sure, Wat God says will be will surely,
Beware Of False Prophets!!

CHINDI

IT WAS PRAYER THAT AVERTED THE OCCURRANCE OF YOUR INSTANCE.

THANK GOD FOR IT
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by naijanow: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
People please!
If you want to quote someone, please let's get it right! Watch Emmanuel TV Live Service or the Rebroadcast and hear it for yourself.

I was watching the service from beginning to end and Prophet T.B. Joshua NEVER SAID THERE WOULD BE WORLD WAR III. Listen to his words carefully. Why are people posting that? Do they want to create fear and panic in the society? Please, let us be good stewards of the Word. Say what God said alone. As God Himself stated, we should not add or remove one dot from His Word.

Here's a good site to read. It says the truth about the TRUE PROPHECY GIVEN THAT DAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-822758.0.html
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Goldenheart(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
oh my, i cant wait for this action thrilled, grin grin grin grin
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by slap1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
A 20 minutes prayer may avert this, but we'd rather waste the whole day castigating T.B Joshua and his prophesies.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by andyanders: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
@chindi (f)

If a prophet prophecy and say, one should pray to avert a problem and it came to pass that,that problem fail to occure, is that not the power of prophecy and prayer? Why are you people out of your mind.The same way Elisha in the bible gave a prophecy and he was doubted. The man who doubted him, he the prophet told him that by same time tomorrow, that God's prophecy will happen, that the man will see it come through but will not be a partaker. So, true to Elisha’s prophecy, it came to pass, but the man saw it and  died and was not part of the people that benefited and the word of God through his prophet came to pass.

What do you mean by “ These Fake Prophets”? Note, Prophet T.B Joshua is a true man of God and his prophecies are correct and accurate. am not a member but I have seen his prayers on TV work in my live and that of my family. If you are in spirit, you need not to condenm rather to build. I have seen that he is a true man of God and I beleived. If you cannot see through to know who is called, better pray for God to open your eyes.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Mufuadamu: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
I really think that it is high time that we stopped all these fake rumours about TB Joshua. Are people not tired of all this now? Just because we want people to read the post.  I watched the service on Emmanuel TV and he never said that there was going to world war 3. People come from all over the world to Lagos to see TB Joshua and receive prophecies, healing and deliverance and yet we his own people are busy spreading fake rumours and creating panic. It does not make sense. It is written that a prophet is not welcomed in his home town but it's like we are taking this too far. Well anyway, while we are dong this, he is busy feeding the nation's poor and sending the children to school.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Go and read your bible and stop following false prophets, you sluggard
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Walala(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
The War has already begun with all the events going on from Iraq to Libya to Syria to all others where the NEW WORLD ORDER has implanted itself and is never leaving. They have conquered a lot of places and Nigeria is on their next agenda. They even tried to start uprising in Russia to remove Putin and guess who they want to be president of Russia; Kholarov, a Russian Billionaire that is so American that he owns the New Jersey Nets and host of other businesses in USA. Putin said it in a recent interview that USA was behind the uprising in his country. THE NEW WORLD ORDER has an oil agenda because they know that oil will finish someday and they have to protect their interests by taking everyone's oil and stockpiling their for the future.

World War 3 will be about IRAN and USA, Israel and the EU (NATO) will be on one side with Iran and Russia on the other. China will sit it out for a while and join the winning party when it is strategically viable. Yankee is already placing itself in all areas around Iran and China /Russia. Google Iran war and see the information that you will get on all this plans.

They use Sports and other world events like "man made" earthquakes to control our minds and not make us think about what is really going on. White Man is far ahead of anybody in this world. They have plans for centuries not decades.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by kulumo: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
The end of the world is here, we better give our lives to Jesus. I will not be afraid of anything for Christ is with me. The one that should set everyone prepared is the removal of the fuel subsidy.I pray it won't be the beginning of the end for GEJ and Nigeria. Ultimately be ready for the last days.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Pain(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
" The Next World War Will Be Fought With Stones" - Albert Einstein.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by benzion72(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
There will be a 3rd world war but Iran is too small to face either Israel or America. The war Armament in America is too much. Iran people should plead with their president to remember Iraq and Afghanistan. The guy is lucky that he has Obama a democrat who don't like war. If it were the Republican who are war mongers. may be Ahmadinejad would have hidden inside sewage drain like Libya Ghadafi. America has military base all over the world they control the air. How many days does it take NATO to destroy all the military might of Libya. Not in this day of high technology.
Using google map on phone can show road map and satellite imagery of any country or corner in the world not to talk so many GPS enabled devices that is in the hand of America and Israel. Israel is still leading in patenting new invention both military hardware and software. I even learnt there is a surface to body missile. Once it is fired it will be looking for the specified body.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by patuwa2(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
On one of the apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary, she ask us Christians to pray for peace. So, lets forget about the ww3 or ww4. Lets pray for peace and unification of the minds and hearts of men!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by eros(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
War ko War ni, when I never buy my Range Rover. Una better wise up for this thread before Sango strike all of una wey dey shout war!!! war!!! war!!!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by DPsalmist2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
I see the lost sheep are asleep. For the blind who think that there would be a rapture b4 WW3, wakeup!  These events have been prophesied millenia b4 our existence.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by DPsalmist2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
WW3 is the judgement of the nations. All world powers shall be massacred and the righteous shall be the progenitors of mankind.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by love4ual: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
the truth about WWW111 IS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WILL , IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN ,

B4 WWW3, THERE WERE CHRISTIANS I BELIEVE THEN WHO PRAYED THAT FIRST WORLD WAR AND SECOND WORLD WAR SHHOULD NOT HAPPEN ,

but it still happened,

i am not a fan of tb joshua but however, it is only fools that prophecies,

b4 this event will eventually take place, according to nostrademus prediction, america must have a defence system in place, and at the moment they have it, but not yet deployed in east europe or wherever,
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Kxy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
With what's happening today, I won't be surprised if a third WW was to happen in no distant time, the League of Nations could not prevent a second WW, how can the UN which replaced it be able to prevent a third WW, the UN might be able to keep the world at peace, but it's hold would not last, let's face reality, this earth has turned into a mini war zone, the reality of a third WW actually brings fear in the heart of man, but that does not mean we can actually prevent it by lying to ourselves, with the current situation, I don't think the UN would succeed in preventing a third WW for a long time, no matter how long a dam prevents a river from flowing, it must surely give way for the river one day.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by sunkoye: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
these are only the signs of times, if you read the book of mathew 24, you will understand. the end will not come until this present world equate the time of noah, when man will sin against nature(genetics altration) sad after the abomination that cause desolution. then the end will come fast!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by deadie(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
TB (Tuberculosis) Joshua is a thieving illiterate. Let him name the 4 nations and when the war will start. M0rons believe this dumb 4ck.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by humblebee: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
sounds like a good movie script!!! i can predict the 4nations correctly and i want to believe you guys are seeing what is happening with Iran and China. i can say confidently that a war is happening soon and America, Russia, South Korea, China, Iran, Germany, Uk are the major participants but i can't say who and who will be on a side against who. you can figure that out
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Gentleboby: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
We most thank God for his revelations,  shocked shocked Let us being sincere to our self, We are innocent soul in Africa God over look our sin and gave us everything but greediness and selfishness took us back to where are now. God always put his word in the mouth of men that people dishonour so that who ever believed in truth shall free.

If you can steal more money do now.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by grafikii: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
you people are so blinded by American movies, Russia would stand head to head withe American army any day, besides they have a 20 million strong army, with hardware that match that of the us
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Gentleboby: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
[/b]grafikii. How do you mean by America movies ? [b][b]DON'T SLEEP AWAY O REMEMBER NOAH[/b] Let us pray o  T.B Joshua is not a new prophet to every body the truth is always free but America moveis you buy can not save you,
Go to the Book of Matthew 24:4-9  T.B Joshua is not demanding anything from anyone from beginning till now then while worry if you are a Good Christian.
[size=8pt][b]IF OUR PRAYER CAN CHANGE IT GOOD[/b][/size]
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by hbrednic: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
story
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by dejust(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
With our level of education, we don't war to be prophesized to us.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
This post started:
Fellow Nairalanders,
i just have to start this topic so that we can
1. shed more light on this prophecy or
2. know how to pray or prevent or prepare for it.
thank God Emmanuel TV has helped out to shed more light on this topic

EmmanuelTV:

This is the official Nairaland Account for Emmanuel TV.
All questions or comments can be made to our official email account: info@emmanuel.tv

CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.

The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.

You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.

The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.  

Do not hear this or that and jump to a hasty conclusion. Find out the truth from the source and it shall be well with you.

thank you for bringing out this correction.Sorry about the misleading nature of the topic title.
Please this thread was not meant to offend Emmanuel TV in anyway. Please accept my apologies.The title of the post ended with a question mark "?". Your post and many responses have already answered this post correctly, it is all a wake up call.
I am 110% on the side of the Prophet.The prophet never mentioned WW3 but what he saw must be really serious(correct me if i am wrong)
Honestly I wish there was a way to filter or prevent some uncomplimentary remarks of some posts.But i guess there will always be scorners no matter what.I seriously regret this part.

This post was intended to trigger off calls for
1. prayers       2. discussions and awareness of how to prevent such a problem.  and above all
The post was not designed for scorners.
(please correct me if I am wrong)the prophet called for the people to pray.I felt like adding voice to the alarm and call for prayers for the nations of the world because if this is swept under the rug and prayers and repentance do not take place then we could be in for something ( i Know how precise and accurate the Prophet has always been), even if it is not World War 3.( NB Prophet T.B. Joshua never mentioned WW3 and this post was never an exact quote in anyway).

Mufuadamu:

I really think that it is high time that we stopped all these fake rumours about TB Joshua. Are people not tired of all this now? Just because we want people to read the post.  I watched the service on Emmanuel TV and he never said that there was going to world war 3. People come from all over the world to Lagos to see TB Joshua and receive prophecies, healing and deliverance and yet we his own people are busy spreading fake rumours and creating panic. It does not make sense. It is written that a prophet is not welcomed in his home town but it's like we are taking this too far. Well anyway, while we are dong this, he is busy feeding the nation's poor and sending the children to school.

No Vex. You are 100% correct. I am with you all the way.

Hopefully one thing that was achieved by this post was that non-viewers of Emmanuel TV are aware( from most contributions made  except for those  from the scorners) that there is a serious need to pray for the nations of the world.

Once again let me re-echo it that we need to pray for God to redeem the nations of the world.We can take out one day in the week e.g. Mondays  to fast and pray for the nations of the world.Our Lord Jesus Christ will always warn His people and is at hand to keep us safe---remember He never said good bye .

Cokeroo:

Go and read your bible and stop following false prophets, you sluggard

Open your eyes well Prophet TB Joshua is not false O!!!!! Read your Bible well.Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.