Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! (6016 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

wat a loser
Wait a second
U e be say both u and rokiatu dey always dress up like ashawos for una profile? grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Wait a second
U e be say both u and rokiatu dey always dress up like ashawos for una profile? grin

Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by bekay911(f): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2011
Lngkm at all special kind of stupid indeed. D dog sef keep face lyk stupid
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by crissmac: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2011
only in nairaland would a thread abt ending cat fights ends up staging the biggest cat fight of them all, [code][/code]
God help us!!!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Yorisb:

U must hear nwii and not even Badosky go save u from dis one. Okpo! undecided

BTW: Ina eje uno ekeresimesi?
angry
Hahaha,we'll try and see and amaro'm for now maka I can't seem to ima ebe'm choro ino gba di thing sef.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
Abeg waka jor. . .I no dey fight under-16's. tongue

And why are you undecided yet? Oh OK, is it maka na Daddy gi egotero gi akwa ekeresimesi? grin (Nmeee, Ntoo angry)
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
Munwa under 16? I don charge,hiya pishun,kpa kpa kpa,that's 3 hot slaps.

Etofegonu'm efe ekeresimas na,just too many people choro ka'm spendia the period with ha but I can't just make a choice.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thrusts my long blunt fingers into her okpotokpo dull skull while smacking her poff poff face incessantly.

Too many peeps choro who? Lol. U wish! Under 16 dika gi. angry

It's either those peeps are joking, tasteless or are visually impeded. Ntoo. tongue

O4Kasibe jare!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
Isi tasteless ? Okay nkea wutere'm,what ka e meaniri by that? Agwago'm gi aro onle mu di,well its no longthing sha cos afuru'm na this our fight ga e endi na real one.
Just rapu mu aka. angry
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Isi tasteless ? Okay nkea wutere'm

Haha. . .In a war, the truth is the first casualty. grin

Agwago'm gi aro onle mu di, well its no longthing sha cos afuru'm na this our fight ga e endi na real one.

The strategy of fighting in a war is to capture something. . .and that's precisely what I'm upto.

Under 16 dika gi. Mtchew! (Nmee tongue)

Just rapu mu aka. angry

Eh?!?! Isi m rapu gi aka huh? U neva see summat sef. grin

When r[i]a[/i]pe is inevitable, relax and enjoy it! angry
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
Stop that thing e na ekwu,those things esoro na the fight,I answered you based on ajuju you asked me and you answered in accordance,or was the question part of the ogu too?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by slimyem: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
please stop spoking in igbo.
spark Englishe.this is an englishe forum grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by bekay911(f): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
U sef cant spoken it well i mean supeak it. I hear say u be french lady qu est que tu foi? grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Nagode wetin dey happen

I go begin zangerian language o what is all dis Yoruba self,cocoa reLax na I was usng my textbook to identify d talkings no craze me ooo han han angry

Hotie tima afternoon I want to play , are u still mad @ me cry .Roki magnetic yansh beg her na cry
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
freecocoa:

Stop that thing e na ekwu

Agaghi m a stop ya. grin Imma piss kill ya today. tongue

,those things esoro na the fight

Just like in every ogu, it's basically 'everything goes'. grin

I answered you based on ajuju you asked me and you answered in accordance,or was the question part of the ogu too?

Oh u don dey beg me ozigbo ozigbo abi?

Granted; in every fight, there are many moments for compassion-c[i]u[/i]m tender-actions, however, I ain't ready to give-in to nada just yet. (Ntoo angry)
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
This thread has been derailed!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Yorisb,guy ichena o because na'm misconstrue ife na happen here,I thought there was ife di iche from the christmas ajuju and the fight,mana adigho'm cleared now,nwoke'm gbaka there,onwero ife iga enmewu,besides I ain't begging. Achoro'm ekili film kita,will be back for you lerra,AMU GI ZAKWA THERE,ntooh. tongue
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

This thread has been derailed!
At least we aint fighting ,emmmh by d way who give u break its not lunch time

*she sscreams*

Cocoalario come load am anoda set of purewater jareee,she must sell 19 bags today angry
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
freecocoa:

AMU GI ZAKWA THERE,ntooh. tongue

Jesu, Di nwenu anyi!! shocked angry shocked shocked Naughty by nature. . . undecided

Chinchi takwa gi n'ike ebe ahu. angry Ghetto Gnat! (Nmee tongue)
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
^Ne go du afutu nkea,enyi biko je dinalu na gutter,inshort rijuo nsi onu,OKPO NNABE,nmeeh. tongue

Okay now,this just feels weird,ka anyi kwusi ya biko,e bu my big bros here and I'm not cool with igwa gi stuffs like the above,you know na afuru'm gi na'anya right?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hehehe. OK, I'll show compassion since u don take style bribe beg me. . . grin embarassed

To your tents O Israel [b]F[/b]ree[b]Y[/b]orisB. . .[size=4pt]2 Chronicles 10:16[/size]
wink
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
^
For your mind o,I just can't do this with you,its awkward for me. anyways ejiro'm gi aka o.e di very free.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Oya meet moi 4 (). . . .forthwith. angry cool
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yorisb and Cocoa
Whatagwan
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
As to that video, why do some women leave their houses dressed like that?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

abeg stop posting pictures of my dog bingo u mumu girl grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 14, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.