Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! (6032 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Na 2day? You dey talk like say you no know who I be again? I be queen o and my kings no go stand dey watch,we go just throw yorisb overboard,we don tey for the game na,haba ODIN gat my back.

GOLDIE,how far na,you don hawk akara finish?you sell everything on time today.
If dem dunbu u don't shout Bado cus I go dey Milan dey drink Zobo

Goldie u hrd her u don finish akara round,hurry we need to load u purewater for d oda round dis time traffic don dey mainland enter go jam sales biko
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Na 2day? You dey talk like say you no know who I be again? I be queen o and my kings no go stand dey watch,we go just throw yorisb overboard,we don tey for the game na,haba ODIN gat my back.

GOLDIE,how far na,you don hawk akara finish?you sell everything on time today.

Madam coco how you booker naw. Hope say you don reach your shop oh. Send idwowugbogbo go market as usual, go buy the okra and fish wen u go use take cook okra soup. How papa Friday and his vulcanizer work?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Madam coco how you booker naw. Hope say you don reach your shop oh. Send idwowugbogbo go market as usual, go buy the okra and fish wen u go use take cook okra soup. How papa Friday and his vulcanizer work?

No worry bado don dey come offload pure water give you,you know say you must sell upto 10 bags before noon o,or else she go find another hawker and you know what that means,starvation,ehen call you daughter sikiratu to join you that way it'll be faster. LOL@papa friday.

Paddy nothing dey pa,you go get the video of wetin I go do yorisb.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ohhh goldie hurry up na, don't make me interview Kafayat o u go loose hrs b dat.Now jog on and market d product well o make u scream like dis
"Purewater purewater make una quench ur thirst pure pureee purewater".
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2011
Idowu you don buy the fish??you dey there dey do amebor with mama Monday abi? Coco when you sweep the booker finifsh no forget to go market go buy the oil and fufu. I dey here dey wait for you and dogbodogbo. First come first come first serve for who I go borrow the money to start una correct business. No be this booker when una dey run for here so. Counting!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

For clarity!. . .
Luckily the two ladies who get the most hate, D[/b]ont [b]G[/b]ive [b]A [b]F[/b]cck. . .

Haha, and the core female assailants of Roki & Tima have shifted base to their side. After seeing they werent getting the attention they were seeking, by assailing them in the first place! Haha! Talk of epic discombobulation!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

MsDarkSkin:

good point op. Girls will be GIRLS.
Women tho, that's another issue. smiley

I am somewhere between both categories. grin

anywhooo. . .

luckily the two ladies who get the most hate,
D.G.A.F  cool

big ups to roki and tima.

loooooooooooooool
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
well to the topic now

i don't know wat to call it self i don't know if it's jealousy or just simply hatting
for no damn reason undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

well i don't know where i syand in all this but one thing for sure i never start shi!t with any girl here
or better yet it even easy for me to compliment someone instead of insulting u like wat is it going to do for me ?
where is going to get me in this life. undecided undecided undecided

but NL girls are full of bullsh!t forwards they female nairalanders but ooo well no one sh!t gets to me on here grin grin
i find it entertaining at times thot when u have ppl hating on u that don't even know u in reality so y should i really care.

but all i know i am on they mind 24/7
coz some ppl even seems to remember the colour of my shoes i wear
damn i famous i tell u, and i didn't even try hard to get there.

1 Like

Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
^yes u wore green yesterday let me check rokis cheesy y'all really good wiv bargains grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

really now bargaining

from my own sister

and is there anything wrong with that missy
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Not @ all if it works 4 y'all brillant,I hope u aint mad @ me I jus love dat game spot d difference u gat anymore pics 4 me smiley cheesy
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
ooo

dear i would change it every sec just for u

u think i am jobless my friend undecided undecided undecided
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Emmmh stop shakara jus change it u not known to have pics up dere for a week,did u indirectly call me jobless? shocked shocked shocked.AmA fucck u up binchh Goldie hold me bckk holddd me ,hefer u lucky u logged out

Its all drama ,are u still mad? angry angry sad
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^yes u wore green yesterday let me check rokis cheesy y'all really good wiv bargains grin
You are so right.

The dress I am wearing currently, I bought it 5 cent. The watch, 10 cent, nobody get it cheaper than us. grin  grin  grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:
Emmmh stop shakara jus change it u not known to have pics up dere for a week,did u indirectly call me jobless? shocked shocked shocked.AmA fucck u up binchh Goldie hold me bckk holddd me ,hefer u lucky u logged out Its all drama ,are u still mad? angry angry sad
Seriously you think Tima logged out cuz of you? Stop feeling like some kind of bully woman, this is just the internet. Only people who have deep insecurities inside them stoop this low and cheap. grin cheesy grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by 195(f): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously you think Tima logged out cuz of you?

Stop feeling like some kind of bully woman, this is just the internet. Only people who have deep insecurities inside them scope this low and cheap. grin cheesy grin

Hotie Tima:

ooo

dear i would change it every sec just for u

u think i am jobless my friend undecided undecided undecided

lailaiwala:

you are hands down the stupidest poster on this site. followed closely by your "sister" rokiatu? you write like your primary school education was cut short by a stint on the street. you sure dress like a streetwalker.

trust me, a little education would do you a world of good. no one else will tell you these truths. you are consummate fools.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Go search the forum more, there are so many quotes out there abt us. This one is not insulting or mean enough.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
^mehn I need u as my personal shopper do u price cinema tickets too.Bargain bargain how we love sales  grin.emmmh duhhhh I don't pay her e-bills neida am I d 1 dat gives her e-browsing coupons so its a free world,like I said its all drama now SMILE!!.Gush ur teeth looks sparkling were dere privately done or government funds ;,just teasin am Out u cool kinda like u!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

No poster na peace maker and she never find my trouble,make person just do anyhow here,him no go believe wetin go follow,na yorisb I want fight sef.

He who has fetched an Ant infested firewood has, indeed, given the Lizard an open invitation. . .

Bring it on. Ma'am. cheesy

*Throws early morning spit at Cococo* (Ntoo) tongue

Idowuogbo:

U no like your curves sha u wan fight yori yori dat ex bucania named Sniper,if d guy use  matchete give u gattos for lap u go no say boiling ring no b dildooo grin

grin grin

U dey mind 'am?!?!

O4kasibe jare!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

u really love my profile that much

girl here is another one to see hopefully ur eyes don't burn oooo

coz u own i don't know wat's ur problem
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Gush are u a boxer y u looking so hardcore, I prefer Roki joo she's nicer and she smiles u way 2 military for my own good.I don't have a problem I jus love playing dat game am sure u no which 1,are u still mad @ me for loving dat game? undecided sad grin cool
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin

ur really funny aren't u
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:
For clarity!. . .
Luckily the two ladies who get the most hate, D[/b]ont [b]G[/b]ive [b]A [b]F[/b]cck. . .

Haha, and the core female assailants of Roki & Tima have shifted base to their side. After seeing they werent getting the attention they were seeking, by assailing them in the first place! Haha! Talk of epic discombobulation!

true. grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
and it wasn't just females as you can see on this very page. . . lipsrsealed tongue

Not even ragballz whom if i were to see in person would get a THOROUGH azz beating cheesy, can get me to the point of obsession. Some folks SEF!!!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
i can see how much u loved that

let me keep u busy today

here is another one

have fun looking at someone who really don't give a damn about ya
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin

your really funny aren't u
Yes Ayam funny dats y dey call me Badosky,but I prefer Roki u are always frowning I sense it even in ur pics u its take u metusela to wink SOULJA GAL.Roki skins her teeth effortless jus like she posts grins here after every sentence,I care are u still mad @ me?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

do i loook like i really care
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Wetin dey happen here? Yorisb for your mind o,I go just kill you die.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Well Ja da nu den-its means get lost in chinese

Roki come let's play dat game,tima is 2 town boyish I can't spot if its a man or a woman angry angry cool
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Wetin dey happen here? Yorisb for your mind o,I go just kill you die.

U must hear nwii and not even Badosky go save u from dis one. Okpo! undecided

BTW: Ina eje uno ekeresimesi?
angry
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2011
mennnn watching catfight is better than watching a movie.Nothin better than seeing a little tearing of pant and bra and seeing some exposed boobi cheesy, awhhh thank god for women and their cat fat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by HotieTima(f): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

wat a loser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats With Girls And Beards? / 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You / Upload Your Throwback Pic... Mine Is Here (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.