Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! (6003 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
People have always said 'women are their own worst enemies'.
Don't we have enough male on female bashing here? Must we ladies follow suit, bashing our fellow ladies, calling them ugly and saying sensitive stuff about their mammary glands and so on?

It's really not fair! There's enough room in the sky for us all to fly and soar. YOU DON"T HAVE TO BRING ANYONE DOWN FOR WHATSOEVER REASON!! Especially when that person has not done anything to you!!

Yes, I know we certainly can't be one big happy family but we don't have to be one big, hot mess of spite and hate either.

e-Scratching, e-B.itching, e-Spitting, e-Bullying, e-Gouging of eyes, and e-Tearing of Brazilian weaves and cloths all over the place. SMH

I'm not saying peeps should be fake in pretending to like a person they dislike. But there's a thing known as 'going too far' like when you tell somebody to go and kill herself and when people's innocent parents are drawn into dirty, unnecessary arguments and insults!

Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Huh, Am I missing summat?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^
Like what??
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by omega25red(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
speaking of girl fights  grin

http://www.spifftv.com/video.php?id=3281

best girl fight ever
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lola nobody is dragging wigs or weaves unless ur own laptop don begin grow hair like jumanji, u opening this thread doesn't change nada  trust me gals are still gona enter each oda no biggies it normal.Watch out dis thread will soon get battered craze no get cure na medicine dem dey take monitor am.Ciaooooo cool
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
lola.luv:

^^
Like what??

A supposedly peace talk thread or what?

Moreover, I've never seen anyone e-Spitting, e-Bullying, e-Gouging of eyes, and e-Tearing of Brazilian weaves and cloths all over the place. . . undecided

Pray tell, Madam!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by r231(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by bekay911(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
Girls will be girls no mata wat. Tnx @ omega25 aw r u wer uv been?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
good point op. Girls will be GIRLS.
Women tho, that's another issue. smiley

I am somewhere between both categories. grin

anywhooo. . .

luckily the two ladies who get the most hate,
D.G.A.F  cool

big ups to roki and tima.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by omega25red(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
bekay911:

Girls will be girls no mata wat. Tnx @ omega25 aw r u wer uv been?
hey hows it going? im doing fine. been around just haven't been responding to too many posts
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by slimyem: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
even if you start one million threads to address issues like this,bitching and all what you call it will never stop here.that's why its called E-whatever.it should stay online.it doesnt make sense taking any of that shite outta here.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
@Yorisb. Yeah, you got ur opinion and I've got mine. I believe I've seen a few and I know what I'm saying!

@Idowuogbo

Yes, I know. lol. It's meant to be a funny analogy 'tho. That's the picture I get in my mind when I'm going through such threads. . . .

@MzDarkskin.
Thanx, jare. You get my drift. . . .
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
@slimyem

Is it not getting personal? When people's looks, complexion, stature and bosoms have been drawn into the melee. . . .
You think it truly doesn't matter as long as it's all kept online?
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

luckily the two ladies who get the most hate,
D.G.A.F  cool

big ups to roki and tima.
For clarity!. . .
Luckily the two ladies who get the most hate, D[/b]ont [b]G[/b]ive [b]A [b]F[/b]cck. . .

Haha, and the core female assailants of Roki & Tima have shifted base to their side. After seeing they werent getting the attention they were seeking, by assailing them in the first place! Haha! Talk of epic discombobulation!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by slimyem: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
lola.luv:

@slimyem

Is it not getting personal? When people's looks, complexion, stature and bosoms have been drawn into the melee. . . .
You think it truly doesn't matter as long as it's all kept online?
and that's why i said it doesnt make any sense.
People who do such are clearly idle and bitter low-lifers.there's no point bothering your head over their insanely actions.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
lola.luv:

@Yorisb. Yeah, you got your opinion and I've got mine. I believe I've seen a few and I know what I'm saying!

Ah ah, no be quarrel nah, is it? grin

Or do u wanna torpedo the peace talk/summit urself? grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
Yorisb:

Ah ah, no be quarrel nah, is it? grin

Or do u wanna torpedo the peace talk/summit urself? grin

^^^Haba!!

No oh! wink smiley cheesy

I just thought the girl fights were very obvious. . .was surprised when you said you didn't notice. . . .
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Yorisb: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
lola.luv:

^^^Haba!!

No oh!  wink smiley cheesy

I just thought the girl fights were very obvious. . .was surprised when you said you didn't notice. . . .

Lol. No blame me jare, I ain't a regular poster. . . at least not any more; nonetheless, I endorse this peace summit. Hoo Haa! cheesy

Ride on Madam. No 'shakement'! wink

Ibiri kam biri (Let & let live)!!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by 195(f): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
**Pulls singlet and boxers**

which lady in the house wants to fight with me

contact me now

**please you must pull your pants and bra in order to qualify**
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Rocktation(f): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
This poster sef. . .you get time well well oo.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mental and chronological age: Despite their chronological age, some people are yet to attain emotional maturity.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by bekay911(f): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2011
omega25red:

hey hows it going? im doing fine. been around just haven't been responding to too many posts

i can see
190_@:

**Pulls singlet and boxers**

which lady in the house wants to fight with me

contact me now

**please you must pull your pants and bra in order to qualify**

pulls blouse ah but d jean no gree come out
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2011
Lola nwa,wetin una dey talk sef? Una never even see fight, I dey find person wey I go beat btw.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2011
^na ur way strt with d poster , beat her to deafdom grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2011
No poster na peace maker and she never find my trouble,make person just do anyhow here,him no go believe wetin go follow,na yorisb I want fight sef.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2011
U no like ur curves sha u wan fight yori yori dat ex bucania named Sniper,if d guy use matchete give u gattos for lap u go no say boiling ring no b dildooo grin
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by Goldieluks: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2011
Railway workkers!
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by 195(f): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2011
bekay911:

pulls blouse ah but d jean no gree come out

lemme help you take off the jean embarassed embarassed
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U no like your curves sha u wan fight yori yori dat ex bucania named Sniper,if d guy use  matchete give u gattos for lap u go no say boiling ring no b dildooo grin
Na 2day? You dey talk like say you no know who I be again? I be queen o and my kings no go stand dey watch,we go just throw yorisb overboard,we don tey for the game na,haba ODIN gat my back.

GOLDIE,how far na,you don hawk akara finish?you sell everything on time today.
Re: Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! by 195(f): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

GOLDIE,how far na,you don hawk akara finish?you sell everything on time today.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.