Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31365 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
ARareGem:

^True, true, na malaria. Na only God go punish those mosquitoes! Come to think of it, ID, you really need to fumigate this your lounge.

Efe, I like this your wrapper, gele and snickers o. Are you heading somewhere? cheesy

Lol!! Wrapper 'n sneakers?? Babes, dat na fashion murder now grin grin

but yes, today na Saturday so I'm out to have a good time - girls night out. . .care to join me?

Idowuogbo:

^Efe ewoo I no even see wtin u wear come hia Mr ibu na ur stylist ni shocked shocked

cheii!! not true now - Araregem, why you wan fall my hand now??  grin

Unto chelsea mata I don share my toyboys,stick to Hamid d old vulcanizer

you nor try sef - no be me share Vicks with you? 'n you come turn am into skeletal for dat your chicken farm, so tey I nor fit find better use for the guy sef!  tongue tongue

@arare

No vex na Bones bring d chicken flu from hin factory

*Bado picks the phone to call Pest control*

Lol!! Na so dem many reach for here?? shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bunmioguns(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
ARareGem Wed Bunmioguns:

Err, Bunmi, you were waiting for me? I'm here o. Do you have a MARRIAGE proposal for moi? undecided

Yes, I called u no bt it wasnt reachable and concerning dt Sickness of urs, dont worry, na small thing, na my Love dey make u sick

Lets go outside and discuss cos d inside of dis Lounge is too noisy

**stand up, walk up to Badosky and whisper in her ear 'Chai, e be like sey dis touch and follow dey work dye

Abi u fit gimme anoda one make I use am on EFE'**
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
Outside the lounge, Gem slaps his hand off her shoulder. Thinking to herself. . . he doesn't know that no juju fashioned against me shall prosper.

Now she moves closer to him with a beaming smile, rests her hands on his shoulders, moves even closer and whispers. . .

Speaking about love, do you know that uhm. . . Jesus loves you? tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@chelsea

Paracetamol dey o,shey u want I sense a bad headache

IDOWUCOCO, hold up baby. when waz the last time a London guys toasted you? NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. tongue Today is your lucky day So I suggest u should be happy undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

ID moi kiss kiss kiss

er. . .I see say new punter don arrive for this lounge in the name of chelseabmw

now this is what I call sporty - d'you mind if I snatch him from you ID? You know say e don tey-tey since when we dey share man like this tongue tongue

At the mention of my name,every kneel must bowl,every toungue must confiest that Chelseabmw is lord Good. . . baby can we be friends if I buy u a Arsenal shirt & Trouser? chewwwpid gyal
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ARareGem,
sweeery OK I be nice to you. If you ever get the chance to come to London, I will take u to a nice place where u can take pictures with Parrots & Pigeons stand on yo head. We call it: Trafalgua square! wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ladies. you no you want me. dont lie. It wouldnt hurt to say: ChelseaBmw, can I date you? undecided

Can Nairaland females actually survive without the likes of ChelseaBmw and co? I wonder! lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by MrBones2(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2012
Mein! I don turn celebrity. People now de discuss me cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by MrBones2(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

***Summasalts in the air & lands with back-hand slap on Mr bones's triangle gringo face lipsrsealed **** what in the name of chelseabmw did u mix ur wey? angry

Enyi your vaseline don finish? This one you de chase everything wey de inside skirt. Abeg no chase scarecrow join
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2012
Mr.Bones:

Enyi your vaseline don finish? This one you de chase everything wey de inside skirt. Abeg no chase scarecrow join

You albino village monkey.  You honestly think idowuCOCO will giv u puuunny?  KEEP DREAMING!!  undecided  I will sent  you £1.20p if you   SHUT the F***  up!! lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

You albino village monkey.  You honestly think idowuCOCO will giv u puuunny?  KEEP DREAMING!!  undecided  I will sent  you £1.20p if you   SHUT the F***  up!! lipsrsealed
Lmao chelsea don dey craze eeeee

@bunmi
Trust me na follow and remain I go do u next lool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmao chelsea don dey craze eeeee

I heard your nyansh look like fryin pan! lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
chelseabmw:

I heard your nyansh look like fryin pan! lipsrsealed
Hehe u go bow yeye pikin

U don take d paracetamol?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bunmioguns(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Bunmioguns Weds ARareGem:

Outside the lounge, Gem slaps his hand off her shoulder. Thinking to herself. . . he doesn't know that no juju fashioned against me shall prosper.

Now she moves closer to him with a beaming smile, rests her hands on his shoulders, moves even closer and whispers. . .

Speaking about love, do you know that uhm. . . Jesus and ARAREGEM loves you?

Yeah I knw dt. . . . I knw dt it has pass cunny cunny love :/ :/

Read d headings

@Badosky. . . E be like sey she no dey trip for dt thing jare, I no need am again, I go yarm am d koko straight grin grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hehe u go bow yeye pikin

U don take d paracetamol?

idowCOCO, But Why cant u help brother wif punnny. Do you hate the black people? lipsrsealed Woman. When r u givin me punnnny gademmit? Its almost d end of january embarassed

thinking****when will this chick gimmme punnnnny!! ***
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
***just wondering if derailers have gone on holiday lipsrsealed***** Or ve thier mtn browsing subsciption expired tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2012
Good to note that an MOD Is off Duty busy Chykin' Our Section Ladies

Seun Must Hear This grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
El Guapo:

Good to note that an MOD Is off Duty busy Chykin' Our Section Ladies

Seun Must Hear This  grin grin grin

Bro we hav standards in Nairaland and your grammmar aint helpin! lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
El Guapo:

U've got nice sensitivity Bro -- That Dude u Jxt Quted his comment is in for most Ugly creature of 21st Century!

Another Grammy grin grin grin

Most Ugly creature shocked shocked shocked Bro you grammmar needs urgent medical attension!! undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
chelseabmw:

Most Ugly creature shocked shocked shocked Bro you grammmar needs urgent medical attension!! undecided

One problem i have with chatting with High College Scholars! Jeez angry angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
El Guapo:

One problem i have with chatting with High College Scholars! Jeez angry angry angry

Bro we hav standards in Nairaland and your grammmar aint helpin! lipsrsealed(no oofewince)
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pls am new here grin I NID ORIentation. grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
DONkollione:

Pls am new here grin I NID ORIentation. grin

bro aint you gots hairdresser to go to? you Elton John wannnabe lipsrsealed you need to get rid of your Milk teeth first before givien orietailsion. (no oofeince) undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pls i am still new here and i need orientation.

@ chelsea hw many wraps of egbo u don consume dis nyt?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by eldav(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
Just wanna pay ma respects, to those its due actually.

Its been a while,bt im glad to see y'all r still lively/dry, y'all knw ya camp.

Well done baddest-oskey.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
Eldav baba I dobale for u ooo

Kai see as ur panma dey direct me go south west,oh boi dis yankee u go, go make 9ja mosquito romance u FRESH BUOYYYYYYY!!!!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Eldav! It has tey tey since we see your brake lights. How've u been? cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by eldav(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eldav baba I dobale for u ooo

Kai see as ur panma dey direct me go south west,oh boi dis yankee u go, go make 9ja mosquito romance u FRESH BUOYYYYYYY!!!!!

Lol.

I dey feel u wella.how u dey?

Jst continue to dey arrange tins here as usual.

Sophizzy:

Eldav! It has tey tey since we see your brake lights. How've u been? cool

sophy i've been okay.decided to come holla at u guyz.I hope u've been good too,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Efe it be like say na Jazz,I tot I was d only 1 dat noticed d level of immaturity.Its a shame at his age he doesn't no when to pull d plug.Jackies stupidityy irritates every1 but for hin mind he gat jokes,I weep for him cus all d display online can't be different from his real persona offline.He remains arrogant and irritating no1 but him finds his senseless jokes funny,now tell me if dis dude won't get booked in for a check up soon.Jackie as much as u try my aura shines tru deres only 1 Badosky and I no d name makes u go[b]CRAZY[/b] dats a FACT!!!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr.Bones:

Na so you de do d bleaching? grin
Lool u wish,bleach gini?

Bobo u say sef no I don tan already,bleaching is not needed am a natural OYOYO.Come no b u dey use toothpaste do shaving cream lool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Madam! Hw much u dey sell pure water 4 hia?

* puts hand inside pocket n brings out 5naira* grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Madam d hunger wire u enter here tru tru o,chunk of meat for dat ur surf board belle shocked shocked

U wan diasble ur intestines? oh gal make dem bring u d exotic snail first with a glass of wine u hia.

*Gulps down the bottle of wine in a flash and grabs the plate of snails*
Girl, snails are even better. The king hunger when dey catch me nor be here o. I could even eat a whole dinosaur. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.